Percy sings to the Olympians

Per VRJCR0828

Pretty much the title guys!!! Enjoy! Don't own anything from PJO all belongs to Rick! Més

Secret Revealed
Zues pov.
Hera's pov
Poseidon's pov
Hades pov
Hestia pov
Ares pov
Aphrodite's pov
Hepheastus pov
Athena's pov
Hermes pov
Artemis pov
Apollo's pov
Dionysus pov
Percy's pov
Percabeth Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Demeter pov

14K 229 29
Per VRJCR0828

My brother's son is quite amazing using his voice, but it could improve if he eats more cereal, humph! The next song is about me I wonder what he'll sing for me?

"Uhm... well I don't how to explain why I chose this because I thought it fitted Lady Demeter perfectly." I looked at him incredulously, that was my favorite song, how? I kept a blank face "Humph! You should eat more cereal and you'll know why." he lypsed 'I will.' and I nodded.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

157K 2.8K 22
what if percy wasn't able to save his mom? what if he finds out his mom has a older brother and starts to live with his uncle? read to find out more...
14.9K 615 16
Percy Jackson, Hero of Olympus, God of Demigods . . . And still part of the seven? Read for highlights from TLO and most books from HOO series with P...
682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
113K 3K 26
there's a much darker underbelly to riverdale and jughead is part of it. fp abuses his son badly and even makes him fight in the occasional serpent-r...