A Love So Strong(Watty Awards...

By veronica17

This is the story of Madison. She had been abused as a child by her father, ever since her mother died. She s... More

A Love So Strong
A Love So Strong---Mystery boy
A Love So Strong---Unforgetable Memories
A Love So Strong---Never thought I could love
A Love So Strong---I should've died
A Love So Strong---You are nothing to me!
A Love So Strong---The perfect gift
A Love So Strong---Will you be mine?
A Love So Strong---Not so happy birthday
A Love So Strong---Final Decision
A Love So Strong---Goodbyes are painful
A Love So Strong---We'll find you
A Love So Strong---Don't wanna be torn
A Love So Strong---Don't kill me...Yet!
A Love So Strong---Right next to you(Preview)
A Love So Strong---Love hurts more than pain
A Love So Strong---Good Beginnings
A Love So Strong---Take Care
A Love So Strong---You and Me

A Love So Strong---Flashbacks

2.1K 40 11
By veronica17

Heyy guys & gals?! What's up?? i'm sooory that i haven't uploaded in so long but it's just that i've been so busy with my volleyball practice after school and school work. So as an aplogy i wrote another chapter. i hope you all enjoy it! This will only be talking about Madison's memory with her dad. SO ENJOY!!!! don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!!!!!!!!

Song: Hero by Sterling Knight

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Madison's P.O.V~~~

Why is everything spinning? I took a deep breath as i look towards a cloud of fog up ahead. Where am I? What's going on? I look around only to find myself alone.

"Shane?", i asked aloud. Okay, this is starting to get scary. All of a sudden a cool breeze brushed against my shoulder. I shivered slightly.

"Mom?", I asked the empty space around me.

"Sweetie?", a voice called out behind me.

I gasped as I turned around. There was nobody there. Just then, a shadow of a person began to move towards me. I squinted my eyes to see better.

"Did you miss me?", the voice said.

My voice broke as i could barely say, "Daddy?"

"I'm here princess." He opened his arms wide. I ran as fast as I could to him and gave him a hug that i've never felt for 7 years of my life. I began to cry into his shoulder. At this moment, i didn't care if i was dead or if i was just dreaming. This was all i've ever wanted from my dad.

"I've missed you so much dad!", I cried out. We broke apart from the hug. We didn't speak or move because this was an ultimate moment for us.

"How?", i whispered.

"How what?", he spoke.

"How are you still alive?"

He chuckled as he kissed the top of my head. "Oh Madison. I'm not alive, I'm still dead. And you are the one who isn't suppose to be here. Madison, you're dying!"

"Then how am i still here?', i asked him.

"Your soul is breaking and i knew the only way to fix this was to come here and talk to you."

"But where's mom then?"

"She's moved on sweetie. She's at a better place. And i need to be with her right now to tell her that we have raised a beautiful, strong, independent, and wonderful daughter. Madison, i am so so sorry about everything that i made you go through. i know that the boy really care about you and i know for a fact that he doesn't want you to die and leave him."

"I would never do that to Shane! But i don't want to leave you dad! I'm alone . And i know for sure that life is going to be hell for me without you to guide me."

"Come here Madison. i need to show you something that even I can't explain', he said. I followed him where a huge cloud of fog began to circle around us.

11 YEARS AGO~~~IHOP RESTAURANT~~~ Madison is 7 years old.

I was so excited. This was the day that daddy and I were going to IHOP to eat some warm and delicious chocolate chip pancakes.  I fixed my pink floral dress. I loved this dress because daddy was the one who gave it to me. I was also wearing my favorite white flats. I sighed as the breeze clouded my face.

We were finally there. I was practically jumping out of my seat in happiness.

"Yay!! We're here!", i yelled into my dad's ear. He groaned as his hand came up and covered my mouth. I giggled.

"Shh! Do you wanna break my eardrums?", he asked playfully. He uncovered my mouth and i began to laugh.

"No daddy. I'm just really excited to dig into those pancakes. I can hear them calling me! Let's go!", i screamed.

He chuckled as he helped me out of the car. I began to skip happily along while holding daddy's hand. He opened the glass door and immediately i was filled with the scent of warm and delicious pancakes.

We walked to a booth and sat down. Just then a pretty brunette walked up to us.

"What would you guys like to order?", she said. I looked at her name tag and her name was Alyssa.

"Wanna order first kiddo?", daddy said to me.

"Chocolate chip pancakes please!", i yelled happily. She laughed as he wrote down my order.

"And you sir?", she asked my dad.

"Daddy please get pancakes! Please please please! For me!", i screamed at him.

He pouted and rolled his eyes. "Okay okay!" He turned back to the waitress. "Two chocolate chip pancakes please."

"Anything to drink?", she asked.

"I'll have a tropical island twist", he said. He nodded towards me.

"Uh..I'll have lemonade please. And chop-chop with those pancakes!", i said.

She laughed as she walked away.

"So anything new at school kiddo?", daddy asked me.

I pouted my lip. "Johnny called me ugly! He never leaves me alone! He pulls my hair all the time! I hate him daddy!"

"By my best guess i think little Johnny might have a crush."

"With who?", i asked, clearly confused.

"You silly", he replied.

I made a disgusted face. "Eww! If he likes me, then why doesn't he get me flowers or something instead of pulling my hair?"

Daddy chuckled. "When boys like a girl, they don't wanna tell her. So boys just call the girl names or something like that."

"Did you used to do that?", i asked.

He smiled. "Well i'm gonna lie to my little girl so yes, i used to do that.. alot", he chuckled again.

"But i don't like Johnny!", i frowned.

"Then just tell him that...even though he'll deny it."

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you think i'm ugly?", i asked.

He gasped. "Why would you ask a silly question like that? Madison Woods. You are not even the slightest bit ugly. You are the most beautiful, smart, independent, and caring girl that i will ever meet, you know, besides your mother."

I grinned. "Thanks daddy. Oh look! Our pancakes are here!"

The waitress came back and set our food down on the table. The aroma filled my nose and my mouth started to water.

"This is like high blood sugar and high cholesterol made into a pancake", daddy said.

I smiled. "Try it!"

He took one small bite and chewed slowly. "Mmm...not bad", he chuckled.

"Oh daddy! You're so silly! But you're the best daddy a girl could ever have", i said thoughtfully.

He smiled. "I love you Madison."

I smiled back. "I love you too dad. Now pass the syrup!"

--------------------

I stepped out of the fog, tears blurring my vision.

"Dad? Are you there?", i yelled into the empty space. I glanced around and there was nothing there. Just plain white smoke. I began to panic. This wasn't good. I was all alone again.

"Madison, do you hate me?", i heard a voice say. I turned around and was met by an even bigger fog. I squinted my eyes and walked towards it.

"Do you hate me?", he asked, looking down into my eyes. I think he knew the answer to that question.

"Dad, you've done a lot of bullshit. You've made my life complete hell. But throughout it all, I know deep down in my heart that I still love you no matter what. I know that did too. What do you think she would say if she saw what you've done?", i asked him.

Wow..this was the first time in a long time that me and my dad were having a conversation that didn't involve hitting or yelling.

He sighed and his face turned into disgust. "She would've killed me. I loved her Madison, I still do. Every time I look at you, i see your mom's face and it makes me so angry because i feel like i didn't fight for her enough."

"She was everything to me and more. She was one in a million", he said.

"That's exactly how Shane feels about me dad. I know for a fact that he loves me. Why won't you let me be happy for once?", i asked.

"I don't know Madison. But i do know that there is one thing that I do want you to know", he said while getting up and releasing his hold on my hands.

He looked down at my confused face. "I never told you this but... I LOVE YOU. I really do. I guess all that alcohol and depression made me one hell of a dad. But i really do mean it."

A tear escaped my eye. Oh my gosh. He finally told me he loves me, after so many years of pain and torture. "I love you too dad."

He gave me a small smile and picked up the gun that was on the ground. He looked at me, still on the floor and looked back at the gun.

He took three steps away from me. He placed his finger on the trigger of the gun and pointed it to his head.

I panicked. "DAD?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! FOR ME! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

What he did next shocked the hell outta me. He actually started to cry. Tears were now rolling down his face.

"I'm sorry Madison, for everything", he said.

He then pulled the trigger.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", i screamed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot up from the hospital bed. "NOOOOOOOOO DAD! PLEASE! NO NO NO NOO!"

"Shh! Shh! I'm here Madison. I'm here", i heard a voice say.

"Dad? is that you?", i said shakily.

"No it's me Shane. It's okay. You just had a bad dream. I'm here", he said.

He hugged me close and i cried on his shoulder.

Mom? Dad? If you can hear me, thanks so much for believing in me even when I didn't. You are the best parents anyone could ever have. I love you both. I really wish you could have met Shane. He is a really nice guy and I know that he loves me. He is such a miracle.

I guess what i'm trying to say is goodbye. i still hope you will continue to watch over me. Goodbye.

I looked at Shane. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wouldn't know what i would do without you. So thank you."

He smiled. "I love you Madison."

"I love you more", i replied.

"I love you most", he grinned.

He pulled me even closer to him. I relaxed on his shoulder until a fell into a quiet and peaceful dream.

------------------------------------------------------------

Soo? What did you guys think? I need to write this chapter so Madison could get over her dad's death and move on. if you liked the chapter, don't hesitate to comment, vote, and fan!

Thanks to all my fans who support me all the way.

~~~35 VOTES TO UNLOCK NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

Love, Veronica♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.5K 35
Her mother is embarrassed of her. Her father doesn't care about her. The rest of her family thinks she's a bad influence on the little ones. Society...
Breakable By hannah

Teen Fiction

7.8K 364 37
Claire has live a male abused life. No matter where she turns, no matter who she sees, there is always a guy out of get her. And not in a good way. S...
433K 6.1K 27
A girl named Katie faced some difficult situations. She felt so unloved, so broken. She felt like maybe if she could control the pain it would make a...
34.1K 2.1K 64
At 16, Chase has felt more pain than any one person should ever feel. His past continues to haunt him even though his life now is filled with love, f...