Dirty Revenge { Jungkook's FF...

By jeonjayeon

~Jungkook X Reader~ "Get the Fuck away from me.." "We're done" This story is not going to be smut all the tim... More

Chapter 1: Liar
Chapter 2: Fired...
Chapter 3: No Choice, Oh shit
Chapter 4: Pervert or Seducer?
Chapter 6: Kookie vs. Bacon
Chapter 7: Am I Wrong?
Chapter 8: "Two Him"
Chapter 9: "Unexpected"
Chapter 10: "Play Along"
Chapter 11: Taken Away
Chapter 12: Please...
Chapter 13: Cold
Chapter 14: Untold Truth

Chapter 5: It's Coming Back

9.2K 243 148
By jeonjayeon

*Ignore my shitty English, Gomawo~*

*YOUR POV*:

"This is your first punishments.."

Then...
Jeon Jungkook....

..Kissed me
on the lips..

My eyes widened. My hand froze. Actually, my whole damn body froze. I have no idea what exactly is going on but.. Jungkook kissed me. WHAT THE HELL MAN?! I couldn't respond back or anything. My lips even froze. He then gently moved his lips slowly against mine and it's so soft and warm. *But wait a minute, how did he get in?! I thought I locked the door?!* Jungkook then broke the kiss and smirked.

"Seems like you're enjoying the kiss?" He chuckled. I got back to my sense and pushed him off of me. Surprisingly he did get off.. he then stand up and made his way towards the door.

"Oh by the way, forgot to tell you.. this bathroom door is mestup. So it's useless even if you lock it." With that, he left..
*For real? Are you fucking for real Jeon fucking chong-jojun- balsa Jungkook?!* Annoyed and pissed, I stand up and grabbed my clothes. I put it on quickly before that fucking horny boy come back again and gonna say I'm seducing him. I then left the bathroom to my room.

Right when I walked into my room, my phone rings. I made my way towards my phone and look whose calling...

"SANDY-EONNI!!!!!" I yelled as soon as I answered the call.

"Damn girl, you want to explode my ears or something?" She said sarcastically.

"Mianhe.."

"Well, any ways... how's your new job?!" She asked curiously.

"By any chance, do you already knew what was the job?"

"Pfff, no! I would of tell you baby-boo." She said as she chuckled.

"Uhm... okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Wae? Why you said it like that? I swear I didn't know. But what's the job exactly??"

"Ask your "precious" bunny or whatever you call your brother." I said dramatically.

"YAAA (Y/N)! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

"Wait, who the fucking was that?! Who dare to talk to my dongsaeng like th--"

"Sandy-Eonni, mianhe, I have to go! Bye~" I hanged up. I guess she doesn't know the real side of her own brother...
Hurried, I dropped the phone on my bed and ran downstairs.

"What's wrong?? Why were you yelling?" I asked has I'm panting.

"We're going to a party." He said, chilling on the couch.

"Really? 😑 so you fucking yelled just for this?"

"And you dare to talk to your boss like that?" He raised one side of his eye-brow up. *Shit! God damn it*

"U-mm.. when is the party gonna start?" I changed the topic.

"Go get ready, wear something nice. A friend of mine throwing a party over at his house."

"O-Okay?" I turned and headed back upstairs to my room.

****

"Hm.... what should I wear?" I stared at the closet. "How the fuck I'm going to wear these?!" All of these clothes are for hoes. About 99% dresses are short asf. *What the hell Jungkook..* I complained his clothes tastes as I shuffled through and try to pick the longest one...

*30 minutes later*
..
*oh my fucking god.. I look like a slut, thanks a lot that freaking Jungvert.* I found the longest dress and I'll say it barely pass my knee. But it's black so I guess I'm gonna be fine. I then started to do my makeup, and no, I'm not a makeup bitch. I like makeup but only light makeup which still makes me look natural. People said I look hot even though I applies light makeup....
After makeup, I went back to the closet and find a pair of high heels. I seriously don't like wearing high heels but I only wears it for parties or special events.
Once I'm all set, I grabbed my wallet and my phone then headed downstairs....

***

*Jungkook's POV*:

*Why I have this feelings that I have known (y/n) before? I felt like I actually 'knew' her... she just reminds me of someone----

..oh my...*

My heart stop beating as my mouth wide opened. (y/n) walking down the stairs and she look so damn hot. The dress is perfect, her makeup is just right, her soft beautiful hair makes her look even hotter.
*I'm in love~... I'm in love~ I'm in lo-- wait, WTF AM I SAYING?!* I snapped myself out of that random thoughts.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" She asked curiously.

"O-Oh.. n-nothing.. Yaa! That dress is so fucking short. Do you really have to pick that-- Ohhhh~ you're trying to get guys' attention huh?" 😏

"Why don't you ask yourself about your clothes tastes? Your tastes is for hoes, I have no choice so I have to wear this." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, just-- here.." I handed her a mask which covers half of the face. She took it as she looked at me confused.
"It's a secret party so people wearing mask to hide their faces."

"What the heck.?" She said as she looked at the mask..

*Your POV*:

"Let's go." He then leads the way out the door and to the car. And I have to admit, damn he looks hot tonight. But no, I am not falling for his looks, his personality is like shit. And I'm still.... not over yet with my ex.. I missed him.. *(Y/N) JUST MOVE THE FUCK ON. THAT SON OF A BACON CHEATED ON YOU. DON'T LOOK BACK.* I said to myself.

"Yaa, stop day dreaming, it's night time. Get in the car." Jungkook interupted. I gave him a bitchy looked and get in the car. We both put the seat-belts on and he drove off to the party...

*about 30 min later*

Thank god we're here!!! It was so damn awkward in the car. It was so silent that you can even here my heart beating. I unseat-belt myself and opened the door. But suddenly, I'm being pulled back.
And of course, it was Jungkook...

"What the hec--"

"What did I tell you?" He asked.
I looked at him lost... he then..
gets closer...
Closer...
..
..
And closer...
..
Until we're about less than 1 inch away...
I gulped... *Wh-at is happening, why he's suddenly...*

"W-what?..." I asked nervously.

"It's a Party Mask" he then puts the mask on me and pulled away. He puts on his and get out the car.
*WHAT THE FUCK YOU SON OF A SH0.0K?!*
Annoyed, I got out of the car and closed the door. I walked next to Jungkook and we made our way inside this huge place.

"Woah..." I said with amazed. "Whose party is this?"

"One of my best friend's party." He answered as he make his way to the bar.

"Ahh.." I said as I followed him from behind.

"What can I get for you?" The bartender asked.

"2 Tequilas." Jungkook answered. *WTF? Please don't get drunk Jeon Jungkook...*

"Here you go, enjoy." The Bartender said. Jungkook then take one and handed me one.

"Um, no I'm good." I passed back to Jungkook.

"You don't drink?"

"I do.. but I don't like headaches.." I answered.

"Oh okay..." he take a quick 1 shot of his tequila. "You wonna take a walk?"
He asked all of the sudden.

"S-Sure?" Then, he grabbed my hand and started to walk. My cheak blushed but lucky, my mask covered it. We then entered inside the building and I look around with an
"Ohhhhhhhh~*

"Damn..." I said as I looked around. It's so big like at least 50 people can be living here.

"I know.. this place is unbelievable.." Jungkook admitted.
"Oh (y/n), stay here for a minute. I'm going to use the bathroom real quick. Don't go any where okay?! You gonna be in trouble if you dare to move!"

I rolled my eyes, "okay okay, gosh..."
He then let go my hand as he made his way to the bathroom.
I looked around the view and so many people here. I moved to the corner so I won't be attack with those people because I'm very close to the dance floor.

"Damn it, Jungko--"
Someone grabbed me harshly and pushed me against the wall. I'm so confused but I try to pushed this person away but this person is stronger than I expected.

"What the fuck?!! Who the fuck--"

"(Y/N)..."

I realized it's a male voice. He also has a mask on so I couldn't tell who is he...

"Who the hell are yo--"

"Long time no see.." he said in a low voice..

Wait a minute.. this voice..
...my body started to shivered as my legs become weak..
..
..
..
..
..

"B-Baekyun?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy this Chapter!
How was the chapter?
Thank you for checking my story out♡
Hope you give love to my other story too!
》Hidden Memories🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
237K 8.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
216K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
898 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...