5 Seconds of Summer BSM

By catchingirwin

This book is on completed but I do update occasionally. •highest rank in fanfiction: #8• More

He likes your twin more (Luke)
Yours and his favorite snapchat filter
Finds you doing something strange (Calum)
Band member your closest to
Favorite song off of SGFG
Youtubers you guys watch together
A/N important please read
Youtuber he loves but you hate
Another member takes care of you 4/4
Your a Youtuber and he's in one if your videos ~Malum
Favorite lyric from the guys older songs
Your little and you have a crush on one of the boys (Cake) or (mashton)
Your parents are fighting(Michael)
You tell him you hate him (Cashton)
Favorite song off Death of a Bachelor
Favorite song off Blurryface
THANK YOU GUYS❤️
He comes out to you(Mashton)
Favorite song off Purpose
Concert he takes you to
Favorite lyric from Girls Talk Boys
Song you love but he hates
He comes out to you (Cal)
His name in your phone
Celebrity your friends with
Your name in his phone
You ask him to pick you up from a sleepover(Smash aka Ash)
THANK YOU!!!
Favorite old Disney shows
Favorite Cartoon
Your guys favorite movies
He surprises you(cashton)
Favorite Broadside song
Favorite All Time Low song
Your Text Conversation
Favorite Kylie Lip Kit Color
Your Celebrity Boyfriend
Your Best Friend is Using You(calum)
Favorite old Nick show
THANK YOU!!!!!
The 1d member your closest to
Your favortie meme
He meets one of your Youtube friends Lashton
He forgets to pick you up from school (Michael)
He finds out you can sing (Luke)
The Fans Favorite thing about you
You see Abigail on the street
Favorite Netflix original series
Brother/Sister Shirts
He meets one of your Youtube friend (Malum)
What your famous for
He's sick (Luke)
Favorite Hey Violet Song
N/A PLEASE READ INPORTANT
You defend him on twitter
OMG GUYS I HIT 1K
He's you stepbrother and he doesn't like you (Ashton)
Favorite shawn mendes song
Your to afraid to ask on of they boys for a hug
Is it just me or?
Never Forget
You cheer him up (Ashton)
Favorite Halsey song
Song you hate but he loves
The Member you dating
Favorite Drake Song
Favorite Blink-182 Song
He Likes Your Twin More (Cal)
Favorite The Summer Set Song
Bryan Fucking Stars!!!
2k MOTHERFUXKERS?!!?!?
Guys:(
Should i?
Im back!!!!
Ideas?!?!
(Request) Your little and he takes care of you 4/4
(Request) Lost, Forgotten, and bullied..... (Michael)
GUYS!!!
He drops you off at college(Luke)
What he calls you
What you call him
He forgets you birthday (Cal)
He gives you away at your wedding/you marry another member (Ashton)
I dont know what to call it?
6k?!?!
Favorite Jacob Whitesides song
Authors Note
WHOA GUYS WHAT?!!!
BRENDON URIE
NEW BOOK
Calum//He's your teacher(au)
Ashton//Your 18 and Pregnant(au)
Michael//??//AN
EXCITING NEWS
He goes to rehab(Luke au bsm)

Luke//Army (au)

683 12 1
By catchingirwin

Finally, he's coming home after almost two years you'll get to see your brother, Luke, again. Luke has missed birthdays, Christmases, and all holidays. You couldn't wait for him to come back. all you could do was hope and pray that he wouldn't come home and have PTSD, not being able to do anything or being to scared to do anything.

You  knew it wasn't gonna be the same it was before he left but you wanted it to go back to semi-normal. On your way to the airport to pick him up, you we're a bundle fun of nerves.

Luke's flight was supposed to arrive at 3:46, by the time you arrived at the airport and got to the correct terminal it was already 3:30. You could see all the others peoples families anxiously awaiting for the arrive of the flight, you cloud by help by smile and also feel sad that other people's family members will never make it home to see them and hug them again.

Checking your phone to see the time 3:40, it's only been 10 minutes but it feel like forever. Six minutes, then you'll see your brother.

The moment came, the door opened you waited what seems like forever, seeing many women and men walk trying to find their families. Finally you see a tall, now dirty blonde almost brown hair man walking toward you with a huge smile on his face. You almost had to do a double take to make sure it was Luke and not someone else but as soon as you realized it was him you ran to him latching on to him with him hugging you back.

"Luke, your home..." You said into the crook of his neck with tears threatening to spill not long after feeling a hot liquid on your shoulder.

"Y/n, I've missed you so much." Luke said letting go of you and looking at you smiling as you wiped away the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I've missed you too Luke, you look like a man now." You said laughing as you two walked through the airport make to the parking garage, making him laugh in response. Damn you missed that laugh.

"Thanks y/n, you look like a young woman now." Luke said putting his huge bag in the trunk then sitting in the passenger seat as you started the car.

"Thanks Lu, you happy to be home?" You asked him as you pulled out of the garage, making sure to be careful and watch where your going.

"Extremely happy, I've missed having a 'normal' life and not constantly on high alert, you know?" He said quoting normal, making you furrow your eyebrows but you decided not to question it.

"Not really but sure, wanna stop somewhere and grab some food?" You say truthfully not know what he meant by 'high alert' but you chose to change the subject, not wanting to possibly bring up any bad memories.

"Yeah that'd be great, so, what kinda of music do you listen to now? Still into Katy Perry?" He ask making small talk.

"Still like Katy Perry obviously but I got into The 1975 and I started listening to bands that you listen to, especially All Time Low." You said as you put in Future Hearts.

"Awesome, is this their newest album?" Luke asked not knowing they released This back in 2015, since he left before it released.

"Yup, they released it in 2015 like a month before you left. It's pretty good, it's not a Put Up or Shut Up or Nothing Personal, but it's okay." You said laughing at your own  honesty.

"Well, you little music critic know your stuff. I taught you well." He said laughing at my comment as you pulled  into McDonald's, Luke's favorite.

"Usual?" You ask as you get closer to the drive thru speaker.

"You know me to well." Luke said smiling and nodding as  he took of his jacket.

You ordered  a 10 piece chicken nugget for Luke and a just got a Mcflurry since ate before you left and you weren't that hungry. Pulling up to the the window and paying then getting the food passed to you which you passed to Luke before driving out of the drive thru.

"Oh my god, I haven't had food like this in ages!" Luke said excitedly as he ate a chicken nugget as you drive home.

"I'm guess it's good then." You said turning on to your street and taking a bite of your Mcflurry.

"Hell yeah, it's good." Luke said laughing and putting them in the bag as we pulled into the driveway and you stopped the car taking the key out. You two both getting out and Luke taking his bag inside with you following. Remembering you locked the door you walked past Luke and unlocked the door for him.

"Ladies first." You said laughing as you welcomed him in the house. "Just kidding Lu, but welcome home big bro." You said as you both walked into the house and took your shoes off.

"Thank you y/n/n, feels great to be home. Nothing's changed I can see." The dirty blonde said as he took of his jacket and set his bag down.

"Yeah, every since mum and dad passed I decided to leave everything the way it was, not bothering to change everything." You responded looking around at the house you, Luke, Ben, and Jack grew up in with your parents until that was ripped away when your mum and dad died in a car accident.

"Good, that's what they would've wanted anyway, I'm really proud of you y/n for being so strong about this. Luke said putting an arm around your shoulder, smiling at you.

"Thanks Lu, it's hard but it's gonna be easier now that your here. Wanna go put your stuff in your room?" You ask changing the subject not wanting to cry.

"Yeah, come with me, I got a lot of stuff to unpack." He said pulling you upstairs to his room and opening the door.

"I left everything as it was before you left, I didn't know if you wanted anything changed so I kept it the same." You lied, you really just wanted one place to go that felt like nothing's changed.

"Thanks y/n, also I got you this." Luke said as he pulled out an sweatshirt that says 'army strong' on it, Luke knew how much you loved sweatshirt giving your practically live in them.

"Thanks Lu, I love it." You said smiling  and pulling him in for a hug and putting your arms around his neck.

"No problem, I love you y/n. I missed you so much, you have no idea." Luke said hugging you tightly.

"I love you too Lu, you have no idea of you much I missed you." You said with tears steaming down your face as you let two let go of each other's embrace.

"Don't cry, I'm here. It's okay." Luke said as he pulled you in close, making you lay your head on his chest. That motion just made you start sobbing realizing he's finally home, and the thought he might have been lucky enough to come home.

"I know, I just always had the thought you might not be here and something bad might happen to you." You finally said after not crying as bad.

"I always thought that too, but it didn't happen and it won't happen. I'm here and I'm okay, nothing bad happened." He said wiping your tears from your cheeks.

"I know I already said it but welcome home Luke." You said walking out of his room before turning back and saying that smiling at the end.

"Thanks y/n, and that's best big brother ever!" You heard Luke say as you walked into your room.

"Whatever floats your boat Hemmings, Meet me downstairs in an hour. It's movie night, Calum, Ashton, and Michael are coming over!" You yell form your room, even though you didn't see it you knew Luke was smiling from ear to ear at the thought of his old friends coming over.

Finally, Luke is home and everything seems to be a little bit back to normal.

SURPRISE!!! I thought I'd update, I got this idea and I had to write it, I hope you liked it of you did vote and comment. Also hi!
Bye loves xx
Mya 💚💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 314 128
So these are my own stuff from my human brain and requests so message me who ya want and all that stuff XD Also if you want to read my Luke fan ficti...
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
192K 3.7K 53
5sos FanFic
18.6K 297 25
*completed* Currently my 3rd published book. Obviously brother and sister moments of 5SOS. Enjoy 💕