Splatoon: A Beast-Inklings fa...

By LizTheWereinkling

3 years passed after our WereInkling's journey and now Lizer(19) & Ella(20) must face their toughest task yet... More

Author's notes
Chapter 1: Vacation!
Chapter 2: In a Heated Trace part 1
Chapter 3 : In a Heated Trance part 2
Chapter 4: Hands to youself
Chapter 5: The Red Moon
Chapter 6: Miracle?
Chapter 7: Please explain!?
Chapter 8 : Unexpected company
Chapter 10: Morning visits
Chapter 11 : The Hunter
Chapter 12: Shocking outcome
Chapter 13: Fancy Dinner
Chapter 14: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 15: Planing
Chapter 16: The Big Day!
Chapter 17: Meet Eliza!
Chapter 19: Late night Lullaby
Chapter 20: Pleasure Week!
Chapter 21: Protecting
Chapter 22: Inkopolis Square
Chapter 23: Rescue Run
Chapter 24: Wave 1
Chapter 25: Wave 2
Chapter 26: Wave 3
Chapter 27: The Lost Outpost
1k x Thank you!!!!!
Chapter 28: Wereinkling to Wereinkling
A Birthday Squidmas to remember
Chapter 29: Old enemy, possible family!?
Chapter 30: Return of the Dome
New Updates!!!!
Chapter 31: Sneaky Octo canyon.
Chapter 32: parenting 101
Chapter 33: Collecting Zapfishes
Chapter 34: Remixed!
Chapter 35: My one and only (End)
Chapter 36: Bonus ending Two's a Plenty

Chapter 9: My Family

125 5 19
By LizTheWereinkling

It's been about a month since Ella and I's vacation ended and now we're back to our normal homie life except now we have our little miracle on the way and couldn't wait till he or she is here. I takes exactly 6 months for an egg to fully develop and hatch. So we have plenty of time to prepare to be parents. We went to parenting classes and even bought some books.

After returning to work I found out that the special dessert I made for Ella got really popular while I was gone. Greg our manager said a customer saw it and wanted to try it out, now normally he would run it by me but that said customer was a food critic so he had no choice. So he made it and the critic enjoyed it so much he wrote and article about it on Squidtter and boom lots of squids of all ages came buy it at the restaurant.To say we were busy is an understatement.

And so that's pretty much how that month went by, now it's time for one of the worst week I can think off.

Meeting Ella's parents...

I really didn't want to go to there or ever, well can you blame me they hate me with a passion because of what happened to their son and they're gonna hate me even more for dating their daughter behind their back as well, so to sum it up the odds are against me with a Grim blaster aimed at me.

"Lizer would you please calm down" Ella's cute voice brought me back from my negative thoughts.

"I can't babe I'm nervous, scared the whole enchilada right now!" I said running a hand through my spiky tentacles.

Ella reached out her hand and rubbed my soulspot, since it's a sure fire way to calm me down. I immediately start to purr calming down.

God I love my fiancé!

We're on the train right now heading to our hometown Coralcreak it will take about 4 hours to get there and every minute that passes the more nervous I get. I guess Ella had enough of my thumping leg and pulled my head down on to her lap and continued to rub my spot.

"Look Lizer I know you're scared and rather not do this," Heck yeah! let's turn around right now I can transform and have us home in 2 hours top! I though smiling but Ella pinched me making me yelp." but remember why you're doing this, for closure and our little one" She reminded me and I sighed.

She was right that is why I'm doing this. I can't runaway and I don't want our son or daughter to think I'm a coward who can't face her fears.

"So Sweetie rest up,ok? I'll wake you up before we get there." Ella whispered and kissed my cheek. It took a while but I was finally able fall asleep.

Ella POV

After at least half an hour of rubbing Lizer's soulspot she finally was able to relax and get some shut eye.

I know she's nervous about going to see my parents but I don't want this regret and grudge around them anymore. Either my parents apologize and forgive Lizer or they will fail as parents!

After the train mention our stop I woke up Lizer, she was a bit that I didn't wake her up earlier so now she's pouting like a salty squid and I giggled at her.
"Quit the sour face sweetie I only let you sleep because you hardly got any yesterday what with all the work we had to do before leaving the restaurant in Greg's hand. Plus I didn't want you to worry yourself about my parents!"

She sighed pulling our bags," Fine you're right let's just get this over with." I smiled taking my own bag from her and called a cab to take us to my parents home.

After getting our bags and paying the cab driver. We both turned to the nice and familiar one story house. Noting much changed we still had our ordinary baby blue home with the standard white fence. I saw that dads car was here in the garage meaning he was home from work.

I let out a sigh as we headed to the front door. I turned to Lizer," you ready sweetie?" She nodded and got our bags.

Well here goes nothing....

I knocked at the door. When the familiar old orange inkling answered the door his face immediately turned into a smile.

"Ella Sweetheart you're here! Give your old dad a hug" He said pulling me into a crushing hug. My dad was pretty well built since he practically half colossal squid. He may look scary but he's a big old softie when it comes to his family and friends. While my mom was a reef squid as am I.

"Can't breathe...!" I patted his back for him to let me go. When he did his eyes landed on Lizer his smile quickly change into an anger filled. "What are you doing here!" He yelled pulling me protectedly away from Lizer.

Lizer stared blankly not saying anything at my dad but her eyes showed the sadness she was trying to hide. "Hello, we came here to talk sir." she replied in a monotone but I could detect a hint of growling in her voice.

"I have nothing to say to a murdering monster like you!" He spat glaring at her.

"Dad that's enough!" I said standing in front of Him," We didn't come here start any trouble!" I said crossing my arms defiantly.

His face turned into confusion," Ella what are you doing get away from her!" I shook my head no. "No dad we need to talk, where is mom?" As soon as I asked she came into view looking worried.

When she saw Lizer her face showed hurt and guilt?

"Look we only came back to inform you and Mrs. Reef that your daughter and I are engaged and-" Lizer tried to say calmly but my dad was furious.

"What! There is no way in Davy Jones locker I will let my daughter marry you!" He swings his arms around," it's bad enough that you killed my son, now you want my daughter too! Not on your life!"

Lizer's started to growl having heard enough. "Shut up!" she snapped as I saw she the anger in her eyes as she glared at my dad." IT WASN'T MY FAULT!"

"YES IT WAS AND YOU KNOW IT!" My dad yelled back.

"Really!? Do you honestly believe that I wanted myself and Tanly to be kidnapped by Octarians and mutated into this!" She said and showed them her transformation. They both back up in fear." I NEVER WANTED THIS! No I just wanted to show my best friend how cool turf war was, instead we got taken,tortured, beaten and turned into monsters to be sent to kill all inkling."

My mom gasped." Our little Tanly would never do that." Lizer started to laugh bitterly" really? Do you know how I got this scar." She pointed at her left eye where Tobias doing still remain." After Countless tests, ridicules depressing thoughts I got information on that he was still alive I wasted no time in risking my useless life in finding my friend!" She looked down sad," but I was too late he was gone. He wasn't the sweet orange inkling that I know love anymore." She whimpers and started crying. I hugged her whispering that 'it was ok' and 'I gotcha' while holding her.

After she calmed down a bit I told her too go and wait for me by the gate. We weren't going stay with them anyways. When she left I turned to my parents looking hurt and disappointed at them.

" Mom Dad I'm sorry but I love Lizer and nothing you will say would change my mind.  I need her as much as she needs me, we only came here to tell you about our relationship and that we have a child on the way both information that I think you didn't deserve to know." I showed them the container with our egg in it," and you should thank Lizer for convincing me to tell you! The person who was hurt the most in losing my little brother. " I said then left my guilt filled family.

"Come on sweetie lets go to your mom I bet she made your favorite. " I said hoping to cheer her up and patted her head as she brushed away her tears nodding.

"Y-yeah...I-I love you Ella" she sniffled giving me a faint smile.

"I love you too Lizer" I said taking her hand in mine and giving her a loving smile.

____

When we reached Lizer's home her mother hugged her without a second thought or questioned her about why she was upset.

"Welcome home my little sunflower!" She cooed rubbing her soulspot, although Lizer was blushing in embarrassed by her nickname she still smile and purred enjoying the affectionate gesture that her mother was giving.

"Mom, stop it!" She whined

She giggled and turned her attention to me."Hello Ella it's nice to see you again " She greeted me," I hope you are getting along fine with my daughter." 

I blushed myself while faintly scratching my face," Y-yeah we're getting along just fine, I guess you could say we are inseparable."

"Well let's not stand outside. It's getting late" She moved for me and Lizer to come in. As soon as we did Lizer started to sniff around and I bet she caught the smell of her favorite stew. "Mom you made my favorite!" She beamed already licking her lips.

"My daughter is here so of course I'm going to make her favorite!" She chuckles in reply," now go put your bags away."

Lizer bounced with glee and was I glad that it distracted her. Wasting no time Lizer pushed me by the shoulder to her old room and setting our bags aside.

Soon after I felt myself being lift into Lizer's arms as she kiss my neck I wrapped my legs around her as we kissed passionately. I Then broke it because we were at her moms house and this was not the time. Oh

"Lizer" I said warningly

"I know sweetie not the time." She sighed nuzzling me like always, after that she let me go. I gave her a playful smile and whispered in her ear, " Maybe later if we're quiet." I gave her a wink before heading back to the living room with her soon right behind me smiling goofily.

Lizer's mom already had a plate of food for us all. Lizer and I sat next to each other while her mom sat on the other side of the dining table. They both had the stew she made while had some chicken and rice. The stew they had was too sweet and meaty for me.

Taking a spoonful Lizer moaned at the taste," Mom you're the best cook ever!" She beamed happily.

After dinner Lizer washed the dishes before finishing andsat down so we could tell her mom about us.

"Thank you mom for that wonderful dinner." She smiled as did her mom." You're welcome my little sunflower."

She groan face palming herself," Stop calling me that mom." Sighing she continued. "Anyways we came back home to tell you about Ella and i's-"

"Relationship, I know" her mom finished and both Lizer and I stared at her wide-eyed.

"H-How....when?" I stuttered out.

"When you were admitted to the hospital that day I came by late and found Ella here heartbroken about you being hurt." She looked at me sympathetically," you were so sad to notice me. You kept saying how you love her and to keep fighting and I figured that you've been seen each other since she came to Inkopolis." She explained and I blushed remembering that day. "Plus you weren't very discreet when I saw you two kisses in my daughters room." She pointed out while smirking and I blushed even bluer apologizing.

Lizer laughed and hugged me," Well that's good mom because we're actually engaged now. " she said and held my hand for her to see my ring.

Lizer's mom squealed in joy as she stood up and hugged me and Lizer while congratulating us." Oh my goodness my little sunflower is getting married! When is the wedding? Have you two thought about having any kids already? because I want a grandchild already!" She boomed us with questions

Lizer nodded at me to show her the egg." Actually we haven't planed anything yet about the wedding but we did already cleared that discussion." She said referring to the kids part then laughed when her moms eyes landed on the container holding the egg.

"Great Zapfish! I'm going to be a grandmother!" She yelled in excitement.

And I was happy that she was ok with our relationship despite keeping as a secret all this time. We started talking and discussing about the wedding plans when Lizer's mom asked us a question.

"So who's the father....?" She asks and I groaned, this is going to be a long night.

_______________________

Hey hey I finally updated ~!

Hope y'all like this chapter and like, vote and comment!

I WANT READS SQUIDS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 132 42
Psyche just turned 14 and can't wait to play some matches. Along the way, she and Maggie meet two new faces, and after one game, they all immediately...
24.7K 353 36
In the early 22th century human civilization and the nations of the earth were torn apart by the horrors of the third world war an event that ended w...
12.8K 148 16
This is a betrayal story. I'll release the chapters once I'm done with them. So please be patient thanks.
20.5K 261 27
a young octoling called Aiko never knew what love was even if her name means love child. then she meets a young Inkling called Kaito who changes her...