The Paid Mother (BWWM) ✔

By josie321

Jackie is a full time clown who lives to put smiles on people faces. Kevin Powers is a hard working business... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Soundtrack
What's next?
My Valentine (Bouns Chapter)

Chapter 48

3.4K 206 30
By josie321

Kevin

"Aw she's so cute" said Jackie once we entered the room. Josh's wife delivered their first baby girl. Thank God she looks like her mom and not her dad. Jackie went to Amber's side and looked at the baby sleeping in her arms.

I walked up to Josh and handed him a gift bag.

"Thanks," He said taking the bag. We both smiled at each other.

"Where's Max?"

"School" I reply. "She's finally here" I walked towards Jackie's side and looks down at the beautiful baby girl. I don't remember much when Max was born. Everything happened so fast. As soon as Max is taken away to get checked up by the nurse Kaley was gone. I looked up at Josh and Amber's smiling faces. Full of love and relief.

"Did you guys name her yet?" Jackie ask.

"We were thinking of naming her Crystal" answered Amber.

"That's a beautiful name"

"Would you like to hold her?"

"May I?" Jackie whispered. Amber handed Crystal to her and Jackie easily brought her into her arms.

"Hi Crystal" she yawns in reply. The way Jackie hold Crystal brought butterflies. It made me imagine how life would be like if Jackie and We had a child our own. I smiled at the thought.

We stayed with them for a few minutes until it was time to feed Crystal. We said our goodbyes and headed to Harry's seafood and grill for lunch. Jackie and I ate in silence. We still haven't talked to each other. The only time we speak to each other if has something to do with Max. We try our best not so show are true emotions in Infront of Max. As we ate in silence I started to remember that Jackie's birthday is coming up soon. I stop eating at the thought. I can't believe we spend this much time not speaking to each other. I look up at Jackie to see she bearly touched her plate. I let out a sigh.

"Jackie" I call her name for the first time in months.

"Yes" she says not looking up at me.

"What do you want to do for your birthday?" Jackie quickly looks up at me when I finish as the question.

"My birthday?" She says confused.

"Yeah, June is coming up in a few days so is there anything you want? I know we've not spoken to each other in a while, but that doesn't mean I stopped caring" Jackie pauses for a moment to think. The look on her face tells me she forgot all about her birthday. Her face changes and she frowns.

"Let us just forget about it," She says then takes a bite of her pasta.

I look at her confused "Why? I'm sure Max will be excited to celebrate with you. Also, it will be the first of many for us" Once I said that Jackie drops her fork.

"Kevin please, I think it would be best for everyone if we didn't celebrate my birthday"

"So is your birthday another secret your keeping for me?"

"Kev--"

"What? it's just a birthday. We don't even need to have a party we could just go out as a family. That day will also be Max's last day of school for the summer. Can you just be truthful for once" I said rolling my eyes and getting annoyed.

"So you don't trust me?" She said.

"Yeah I don't" I answered crossing my arms. Jackie looked down at the table and took a deep breath.

"I will be leaving soon" She whispers. I jumped up and leaned in across the table.

"What did you just say?" I wanted her to repeat herself because I was not believing my ears.

"Please don't make me repeat myself" She begs.

"What did you say, Jackie?" I say with a serious face.

She takes a long deep breath and repeats the words I never wanted to hear. I lean back in my seat and don't respond. I don't think. I don't move.

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

"You fucking bitch!" I yell. I get up from my seat and look down at Jackie who is looking at me in shock.

"I gave you everything! I have been nothing but patient. I gave you my heart, my soul, my love, and my son" I yell at her.

"You never cared about me and Max. You're a fucking lie. You never cared" I take my ice tea and throw it at her face like they do in the Korean Dramas.

"Kevin I'm--"

"No fuck you and fuck your sorry. Go to Aaron. Go to whatever the fuck you're going to" I slam my hands on the table and let out a deep breath "Fuck. I wish I was a girl so I could just slap you in the face just for this moment" I looked down at the table. "I thought you were the one. I thought--one day I could look back on this with you and praise the Lord for bringing us together, but now" I slowly raised my head. "Your nothing but a snake who poison my heart. I'll make things easier for all of our pack you shit tonight" I say walking out of the restaurant.

After a few minutes, Jackie calls my name. And I open my eyes to see I am still at the restaurant and Jackie isn't wet with ice tea.

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"On my birthday"

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

"For how long?"

"I---I don't know. The way things are looking---maybe--maybe years" She answers.

"So are you leaving for good?"

"No, at least I hope not" She answers.

"Do you want to leave?"

"I didn't at first, but now I realize how this can help Max and other children to have hoped a better future"

"And how by you leaving be any good for Max" I raised my voice causing people in the restaurant to look at us.

"It's not like---"

"That's exactly what it looks like Jackie. You're leaving him. You're leaving me"

"Kevin I--"

"So everything you said is a lie" I said slowly getting up.

"So this is the big secret right? You are leaving us. You dragged it out for this long" I said shaking my head.

"Okay I'll make this goodbye easy for you. Pack your shit and goodbye" I say turning to leave the table.

"Kevin please" I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I never wanted to leave you. But you have to understand I had to in order to be with you. I love you Kevin" She squeezed me tight. I slowly touched her hands and unlocked them from my waist.

"If you truly loved me you should have told me. And if you truly loved me you should have fought for me" I walk out of the restaurant and went to the parking lot.

"Kevin, Kevin!" I hear her running after me and I quickly run to my car. I open the car door and lock myself inside. Jackie comes running and bangs on the driver's said window.

"Kevin, Kevin listens to me. I don't have the much days left can't we just be together for that time being and then say goodbye? I didn't want it to end like this" She says in tears. I start my car and slowly back away from the parking.

When I am trying to leave the drive away I see Jackie standing in the middle blocking my path. I honk my horn and try to get her out of way. She looks at me in the eye and doesn't move. I roll down my window.

"MOVE JACKIE!" I yell honking my horn again.

"Not until you hear me out!" she yelled back.

"Read my lips. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" I yell back. I see tears forming in her eyes.

"You did this," I say to myself. I try to scare her by making it look like I'm going to run over her, but she doesn't move. I call security and tell them there is a crazy woman blocking the driveway out of the parking lot. Two Security guys make their way in no time and speak to Jackie. But she doesn't listen to them she keeps on staring at me. Security keeps talking to her and then one of the security guards start to body search her. The way one of the security guards is searching her felt a little too much. And by Jackie's face, I couldn't tell if she felt annoyed for that she just didn't care because she still kept looking at me. I saw him making his way to touch her breast and I quickly press my horn causing to shock both of the security guards. Once he was done searching her he took out handcuffs and cuffed her.

Now hold on.

Jackie still refused to move the security guards both started to used force. I quickly parked my car and got out of the car.

"Hey" I yelled when I saw how they were manhandling her. They treated her like she an animal or a person who was caught for murder.

"Let go your hurting her" I yelled trying to push them off her. The two guards pushed me back.

"You're going to the station with us" One of the men said.

"You can't do that your not a police officer!" Jackie yelled at the men as he tried to drag her away.

"Let her go she didn't do anything," I say trying to push them off her again. We all start fighting and pushing each other.

"Enough" One of the guards yelled. He slapped Jackie across the face. After that, I saw red. I grabbed the guy who slapped Jackie and punched him.

"You messed with the wrong one!" I yelled as I kept hitting him.

"Kevin!" I turn to see one of the other guards with a club in his hands. He takes a swing at me and I quickly dodge him. But the movement caused my head to feel dizzy and my heart pumping like crazy. I felt my chest start to burn. I quickly put my hand on my chest trying to steady my breathing.

"Kevin look out!"

It was too late I felt a huge pain shock though my back. I slowly fell to the ground. The only thing I saw before I blacked out was Jackie kicking one of the guards in the balls.

"---- Jackie" I whispered before I saw black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 95K 73
Meet Ella a simple minded girl who just wants to go out of her small town to grow as a person. She is quirky, naive and shockingly not a nerd. Techno...
735K 27.3K 59
Jade (jād/) Jade is a girl who is someone you are blessed to have in your life. She has been through hell but always gets back on her feet and shows...
31.3K 1.4K 67
Malia is married to a mafia Don . Will their love life continue as it is or will there be obstacles hindering their 'perfect' marriage? Will the mafi...
3.6M 141K 34
C O M P L E T E D ☼ Book 1 ☼ - for·bid·den love a love forbidden by family, society, conscience, etc. - Jonathan Stiller, the powerful owner of th...