Roommates [Double B]

By _JaeSeong

Jiwon and Hanbin have been friends for a couple of years, they met at their university where they're both maj... More

the decision
visiting the apartment
moving out
morning
breakfast & lunch
walking nightmares
dried tears
bad thoughts
teamwork
'Hurt'
tucked in
soft
monday
monday classes
dinner plans
dinner with friends
nighty night
drunk partying
sober partying
after party
waking up with a hangover
waking up
working
apologies
dinner date
dinner date (pt 2)
out of breath
taking things slowly
being late
hospital
aggression
who needs sleep
recovery
are we?
view
reunion
indiscretion
single bed
appointment
surprise
a different morning
farewell
!!!!!!

moving in

2.6K 158 0
By _JaeSeong

Mino helped us to bring the boxes to the apartment but he could not have complained more about how the place doesn't have an elevator. I mean, we're only on the 3rd floor, it could be worse since the building has 6 floors. After he left we try to organize everything the best we can but it takes us over 5 hours to finish it. After we're done we walk to a close grocery store to buy some dinner and end up buying some beers to celebrate too.
We eat in a comfortable silence and talk lightly about how tired we are and how we have classes on Monday. We drink a lot and I start to feel slightly dizzy. Hanbin does the dishes while I take all the trash out, mostly beer bottles and cardboard boxes. When I come back to the apartment Hanbin is on the shower, so I just take my shirt off and plop myself on the bed. After a a few minutes I hear him laying down by my side.
- Hyung? - he whispers.
- Yeah?
- Aren't you taking a shower?
- Nah, I'm too tired to do anything. I'll take one in the morning.
He laughs softly before saying:
- Good night hyung.
- Good night Hanbin-ah.
After a few seconds I open my eyes to see him with his eyes closed and mouth slightly open. My mind is still a little dizzy so I don't know for how long I stare at him. He looks really good. His hair is falling on his face and is a real struggle to just look at it instead of fixing it. His breathing starts to get deeper and that's when I know that 1 - he's asleep and 2 - I've been staring for too long. I turn around to stare at the wall instead but for some reason I still see him on my head, with all the details that caught my attention like his hair, lips and his peaceful expression. I close my eyes and try to sleep, the sound of his breathing next to my neck giving me chills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 40 2
Hanbin wants to get Bobby a puppy but things don't go according to plan. Double b cuteness with a hint of smut at the end.
3.8K 209 50
The continuation of Hyunlix and their new lives. (for anyone who wishes to know what happens next) /ยกFictionalยก\ More members of SKZ will be added i...
14K 558 24
Beomgyu, a college student enters college thinking it would be easy, especially since his two best friends would be there too. He thought wrong. What...
8.1K 289 13
๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง. ๐ŸŒŠ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜… ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐— ๏ฟฝ...