Social Ladder (A Zodiac High...

By hopefulyeol

This is a story about the zodiacs going to high school. What you already guessed by the title, I hope. In the... More

Meet the characters! :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
(Final) Chapter 23

Chapter 11

835 27 8
By hopefulyeol

Libra's POV

I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table near the back. I started to think back to my math class this morning.

"You seem nice, what's your name?" I asked him.

"Ladies first. What's your name?" he asked with a bit of confidence.

"Well if you insist. My name is Libra." I said ,"Now what is your name?" I asked again.

"You still need to tell me your name. Can you come to the back table at lunch?" I asked, with a serious look on my face. I really want to know his name.

"Yeah s-sure." He stuttered, putting his bag on his back.

"Okay, see you then. Bye Aqua!" I said as I walked away. Why did I call him Aqua?

The bell rang and made me snap back into reality. I saw Aries walking towards me. Ain't he quick to escape his class. I grabbed my lunch out of my bag and began eating it.

"Yo, Libra! Why are you sitting in the back?" Aries asked, when he finally reached the table I was sitting at. I looked up at him. He sat in front of me, also grabbing his lunch.

"I met a boy in my Math class and I wanted to talk with him. So I asked him to come to the back tables at lunch. So that we won't be noticed if we break a rule." I told him, smiling.

"You met a boy? Are you going to replace me?" Aries said, putting a hand over his heart.

"Oh come on, stop that. Maybe I will if you stay like that! The guy is cute that is all I'm going to say." I said not looking at him. Crossing my arms and pouting. He laughed at me.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop, but what's his name?" He asked bringing his bread to his mouth and biting a piece of it, then he started chewing, while looking at me with a curious expression. I blushed and let my hair fall in front of my face.

"I-I d-don't know h-his name." I muttered, shyly. I looked away, still letting my hair cover my face.

"Sorry, I didn't quite get that. What did you say?" He asked, leaning over the table, trying to get a glance of my face.

I looked at him and said, "I don't know his name!" I shouted. A table, on which three people were seated looked over. I looked at them, a guy with nerdy glasses, two girls, one with dyed red hair and one with ginger colored hair. "S-Sorry didn't mean to shout!" I apologized.

"Hey! Aries! There you are!" The one with the dyed red hair shouted. She grabbed her tray and began to make her way over. "Can we sit with you guys?" She asked both of us.

"Yeah sure, Gemini." Aries said, as he waved the others over. As they walked closer I recognized the guy with glasses.

"Hey Capricorn. Long time no see!" I greeted him, he smiled and sat down next to the girl with ginger hair, who sat next to Aries. The girl Aries called Gemini sat down beside me.

"Hi! I'm Gemini, that girl is Cancer and apparently you already know Capricorn. But Aries this is Capricorn and Capricorn that is Aries." The dyed redhead said, excitedly. "And you are?" She asked me.

"I'm Libra, a good friend of Aries and Capricorn." I said as we shake hands and laughed.

"Oh! So you're Libra. I have a question for you!" She said as she grabbed her bag and began searching through it. "There it is!" She exclaimed, as she pulled a note book and a pen out of her bag. I looked at the others with a questionable expression. They just looked back at me, not helping one bit. "Are you for or against the social ladder?" Gemini asked me, her pen ready to write down my answer.

"Against, no doubt about it." I said. She wrote something down and began to talk again.

"And if there would be a group that is against, would you join that group?"

"Yes, I would. Are you guys making a group then?" I asked, curiously. They were going to say something, but I saw a guy walking by out of the corner of my eye. It was the guy with no name! I stood up and said, "I'll be right back." and walked towards the guy. When I finally reached him I sat down across for him.

"So you came. Hi!"

Cancer's POV

Libra walked away saying, "I'll be right back." She sat down in front of a guy and started talking to him.

"So that's him." Aries muttered next to me. I looked around if Gemini and Capricorn heard him, but they were to busy talking to each other. Looking back at Aries, I still see him looking at Libra with a frown on his face. Doesn't he like it that his friend is talking to another guy? "What are you staring at Shrimp?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard that. Shocked by Aries face close to mine, I back away. "N-Nothing." I said, feeling my cheeks burning up. Was I staring at his face? Omg how embarrassing. "Wait did you j-just call me S-Shrimp?" I stuttered looking back at him.

"Yes, I did. But why were you staring at me?" He asked, coming closer. I scooted back and bumped into Capricorn. Luckily he was to busy talking so he didn't notice. "I know I'm handsome, but getting stared at is a bit awkward." He began backing away, returning to his spot.

"Leave the poor girl alone, Aries." A male voice said loudly. I didn't recognize the voice. We turned to look at the owner of the voice and there was, Sagittarius standing together with an unknown guy. 

"Yah, don't tell me what to do, Leo." Aries scowled turning his head. "What are you even doing here? Not scared to break the rules anymore?" He asked irritated.

"I'm here, because I heard there was a rebellion group forming? And I wanted to ask if I could join?" Leo said as both him and Sagittarius sat down next to Gemini. "So who is the mastermind behind it all?"

"I am." Gemini said, "But I couldn't do it alone, so I asked Cap, Sag and Cancer to help me with it. So I can't take all the credits." She added afterwards, looking at Leo. "You said you wanted to join?"

"Yes, can't handle the way Gabriella treats people. And how she's commanding me and Sag to do things we don't want to do."

Virgo's POV

Me and Pisces were sitting in the cafeteria when Pisces said something to me.

"Hey, look over there." She said, pointing to the tables in the back. I turned around in my seat and looked over. I saw Capricorn, Cancer and that bitch Gemini sitting with other people. Like the populars Leo and Sagittarius and the jock Aries. The popular fashionista Libra walked over with a guy that I didn't know. What a rule breakers, just wait until I show the student council this.

"Quick take a picture of it." Pisces said, hitting the table lightly.

"I'm working on it, hold up." I said turning on my phone and going to camera. I quickly took a few pictures while grinning. Knowing in how much trouble there going to be in. Even though I don't want Capricorn or Leo to get in trouble, I can't do it otherwise. That Gemini girl needs to know to which kind of school she is going to.

I smirked at the pictures I took. "They're going to be in so much trouble." I said when I let Pisces see the pictures. She too smirked and then began laughing.

Leo's POV

"Hey guys!" Libra said, as she reached the table. "Am I interrupting something important?"

She sat down with the guy still standing there awkwardly.

"No we were just done talking. Who's this?" Gemini asked her.

"That's Aquarius, he's a bit shy. But really kind." She explained, while looking around. "Sit down no one is going to bite, you know." She chuckled, as she pointed to the open seat in front of her.

"Hey, Aquarius. A random question. May I ask it?" Sagittarius asked him, leaning a bit on the table.

"S-Sure a-ask away." He stuttered looking down.

"Are you for or against the social ladder?"

A/N 

So what do you think? So two new people join the rebellion group. But what will happen if the evidence of them breaking the rules is brought to the student council? What is Aquarius answer going to be? Read it next time!

Byeee~ ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.3K 337 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
4.6K 169 17
⭒ 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ⭒ ♈︎ • ♉︎ • ♊︎ • ♋︎ • ♌︎ • ♍︎ • ♎︎ • ♏︎ • ♐︎ • ♑︎ • ♒︎ • ♓︎ Imagine a world where the twelve constellations in th...
17.5K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
139K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...