Look, Listen | Taegi

By jinxnina

Yoongi is deaf, and Taehyung is blind, but when they're both accepted into a high-status music school as scho... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen + tag
Happy birthday Tae~
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six (End)
New Taegi!

Twenty

3K 197 23
By jinxnina

POV: Taehyung
"Hey, Seokjin!"

It was around a week after that random kiss, courtesy of Seokjin's little crush, the pipsqueak. I was a little bit mad that they didn't let us kiss on our own, but whatever. I suppose it didn't really matter, because a first kiss is a first kiss, no matter where or when or how it happens.

"Seokjin! Seokjin!" I screamed.

"What, Taehyung?" I heard someone panting and rushing footsteps towards me. "What is it? Why are you yelling?"

"I-I'm sorry, Seokjin. I just need to ask you a favour... or help me, more like. I need a bit of assistance for something."

"Well, why am I here in the first place?" he laughed. "Of course I'll help you- what's up?"

"Can you sing, Seokjin?"

"Um, well, I guess so. I don't really sing because I don't have the time for that, but yeah, I'm alright at it. Why do you ask?"

"Do you know how to write a song?" I interrupted, not even bothering to answer Seokjin's question.

"Song-writing?"

"Yeah. Writing a song. Song-writing. You know?"

"Yes, of course I know! Anyway, I don't know if I can write a song. Why? Are you going to ask me to write a song for you? Pff, I'm not going to do that- you take music as your main subject, you know better than I do, and I'm not going to do your classwork for you!"

"No, silly! I was just going to ask you whether you could listen to my new song or not! It's for Yoongi, because I want to confess to him. Properly. And I know that he can't hear it, but I want you to give him the lyrics I wrote and let me sing it to him."

"A song? For him? That's absolutely adorable, oh my! I'm excited for this! Go on, play the song, I wanna hear it!"

"Okay. But it's a bit bad, honestly. I just want you to give me your opinion about it, okay?"

"I'm sure it'll sound amazing!"

I hope that he was still sure about it by the end of the song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.3K 19
i'll paint your pretty face and your gorgeous smile if you'd let me. Taehyung needs Yoongi's help, and Yoongi helps him because of a debt. Will Art h...
4K 412 21
you attend a korean arts high school. you major in dancing/choreography. while being in that class you meet a guy named min yoongi. he's such a jerk...
312K 10.3K 27
❝ I finally caught you. ❞ min yoongi x reader started: 10.23.2017 ended: 10.08.2018 NOTE: UNEDITED!
64.7K 2K 32
story from SUGA's girlfriend point of view , how they got together :) For less confusion Yoongi and Suga are same person ,so sometimes I refer to hi...