Miraculous ladybug one shots

By Savy104

Edited description: Ships primarily around the love square, can and will include outside ships if asked. Lad... More

Request-closed
Halloween
Stupid cat!!
I do
Purrrove it
I like you
Falling in love
Fluff
A/N
Not a chapter
Its...OK
Happy Halloween!!
Your mine now M'lady~
You're mine now M'lady~ (pt 2)
Sick Day
Kalopsia : The Story I Write
Sick Ladybug
Hello
Hello, Author here

Blankets and cuddles

7.1K 100 16
By Savy104

<<Marichat>> comic <<edit: 5/30/18>>

  Chat Noir was a shivering mess. "I told you the ice wasn't thick enough!!" Marinette scolded with a smile on her face. "Hehe..whoops" was Chat's response. He and Marinette had just come back from a frozen-over lake. He wanted to show Marinette that he could ice skate, as he thought it would impress her.

  She told him not to, as the ice probably not thick enough to walk on. He took no heed to her warnings and tried skating on thin ice. He fell through as soon as he set two feet on it.

/////time skip/////

  Chat Noir and Marinette were wrapped in a blanket but Marinette was still shivering. She wrapped the blanket around herself tighter. Chat saw this and suddenly got an idea to fix it.

  He got up and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her which resulted in him blushing. Marinette looked up and blush. He looked down at her and purred. She was warming up and they cuddled together. He purred even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 1.4K 31
Edit: So basically I wrote this YEARS ago and my writing was absolute crud but you know what, it has a lot of views so I'm leaving it up but I'm sorr...
63.9K 746 22
This story will include~ Marichat Ladynoir Adrinette Ladrien
260K 1.5K 38
Hey I will be writing about my favorite ships adrienette, marichat,and ladynoir. Not hate is allowed here!! I will take request later into my writing...
11.5K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...