Healing A Dangerous Man [An M...

By BlacklYandDarksK

[DROPPED] A dangerous ALPHA got wounded from an ambush and seeks shelter at a church, a sacred church. He was... More

DARKS'K 2021
DARKS'K
FOREWORD
What is OMEGAVERSE?
PROLOGUE
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN [I]
PART TWELVE [II]
PART THIRTEEN
PART FOURTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SIXTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
NSFW - SNEAK PEEK
PART EIGHTEEN [I]
PART NINETEEN [II]
A Note From Darks'k
PART TWENTY [III-Cont.]
PART TWENTY-ONE
DROPPED

PART FOUR

10.3K 532 17
By BlacklYandDarksK

Two people left alone inside of the small room after the young priest left them to dish out the empty soup bowl and later to bring some newly fresh wash clothe for Van. Sadly, the man can't wash himself by now.

Anyways, both are aware of the peril ambiance swarming inside of the room after the young priest closed the door. Even for an Omega like Grey, he can't stay with an Alpha's presences but he doesn't like to back down with the injured Alpha who is still lying on the bed and stares at him quietly.

Grey was very scared because this is the first time that an Alpha's presences is more menace than the Alphas in the village. Alphas in the village are more at ease and easy to approach but this man, this stranger is more unlikely to approach and it screams danger. However, he dared to stares back at the man and hide his own fears even though he wanted to lower his eyes and stares at the floor for hours.

"I won't lose. I will show him! This is for My Father Zelfy"

The Omega said in his mind. Grey doesn't want the priest to get hurt or even let the young man stayed with the Alpha alone in this room and he didn't trust the man, especially, the man is obviously from the city. The priest has no strength to hurt people but only to heal people while Grey, he have strength, stronger than any one and he may be careless to beat the man to pulp if something ever bad happens to Father Zelfy. He will protect Father Zelfy no matter what. That's the promise of a 10-year-old to himself by now when he was healed by the young priest.

Three years ago. The day he meet the young priest was very cloudy, no sun to enlighten him and the afternoon breeze were cold, embracing him of his pained. He was 10 back then, naive but full of energy. He was hiding underneath on a centered table inside at the broken church, well not totally broken but some structures are about to fall and rusty too. He cried on that day when he hear those sympathy voices of the villagers when he first arrive on Mt. Cala. His grandparents tried to stop them but no to avail after seeing their old bodies, pushing and telling the people to stop swarming him. He get angry and push them out of his way then run through a trekking path that leads to a church and hide there for the rest of the day.

He hated to be an Omega. He loathed it so much, he hate himself too. His Papa and Mama are always telling him that he is special and had a gift that one day he would used it for good things. However, even to this day, he might have a full energy while meeting people but deep inside of him is afraid and pained. The submissive side of him is still afraid of all big bad Alphas. He can throw them out in one punch despite for being so small but he can't. He have no excuse because he was an Omega but his afraid. A boy with a strength like of an elephant is scared like a mouse.

Grey startled when he hear the door creak open and foot steps entered inside of the church. He can't tell the stranger's presences if it were Alpha or not and he doesn't want to see any of them at all for now. He moved a bit in his hiding place when the wall that he lean on eventually cracked and made a huge sound of falling bricks.

"Who...who's there?" the person cried and Grey sigh in relief when he hear that kind of a familiar tone of voice and it's just like him, whimpering when he was scared. "Show...show yourselves! This is the Lord Father's house. Don't hide in His presences" he cried once again. Grey frowned how come this the Father's home when it was broken church.

"This isn't a home of the Father. It is broken. God needs some golds painted home or something that are shiny" he said truthfully that's what he had learned to a priest inside of the city walls. He said people need to offered money to the God as He will give them blessings back. More money, more blessings.

"Child..? Every where you go, broken or not. In God's presences, He is our home and right now, we are home. God doesn't want gold but love. Those who taught you about God want things that are shiny are all false" the person replied smoothly this time. "Where are you, Child?" he asked back.

Grey came out from his hiding place and he see the person, for the first time, he blunt "Are you an Angel?" he asked.

A young man dress in white shirt paired with black slacks with a baby blue eyes that make you at ease every time you stared at it, skin is fairly white just like his hair. Only the big wings is lacking to the man.

He heard the young man chuckled softly "I have no wings, child. I'm not likely compared to those heavenly creatures" the man said and slowly walk towards the boy. "My name is Zelfy. I'm a priest and soon to be a priest in this lovely place. What is your name?" But Grey can't stop to stare at those baby blue eyes of the Angel.

"Oh Lord! Are you fine?" Zelfy asked again worriedly when the boy isn't responding that's the time Grey blinking his eyes then look once again at the person "What is your name again Angel?"

Zelfy only chuckled once again and grab the boy's hands then lead him to sit down on one of many benches that are not broken "My name is Zelfy and you are?" he said once again.

"I am Grey Straden, Angel!" he grinned happily. He wasn't scared this time when he felt the peaceful aura of Zelfy.

The young priest smiled then frowned and slowly reach out his hand to wipe the tears of Grey "Why are you crying, Grey?"

And so, Grey told him everything that he hated to be an Omega and people who are mocking him especially, the Alphas.

He felt a hand caress his small back as the other wiped his tears once again.

"Shh. Calm down. Do you know? I'm an Omega like yourself. I've asked myself what should I do despite for being an Omega. At first, I hated too but when I heard about God's words and His good doings. Then I prayed for Him, asking Him, How I am thankful that He give his only begotten son to save our sins. He even help us for not going to extinction and that's how we made today. Also, the day I received my blessings when I wanted to become a priest. A priest that can heal many people either be an Alpha, Beta or an Omega. However, in this world, there is so many cruelty, bad people and sinners like us. We are sinners, Little Grey. You can't hate to be an Omega because you are an Omega who have been blessed. I can heal and you can protect just like any other. Protect those people who needed you at most and always, take care of them. Do you understand me, Grey? No matter who you are, you are you and that you can make other people happy" Zelfy said full of love and cleared to his words which the little boy cried once again. Not in pained but realization. He was strong but not enough to be strong for himself to protect the others and so, he promised while crying in the arms of his angel "I will always protect you, My Angel" he stated as he promised to God too.

He was pull back from his reverie when he heard the man "Why are you crying, boy?" the Alpha asked.

"None of your business, Old man" he retorted while wiping his tears away which the man snorted "I am not that old" he replied.

"You must be the boy who carried me when I was wounded. Zelfy told me. You must be stronger than me when I am this state. It's too bad you weren't an Alpha but an Omega but hey, it isn't that bad at all, Boy. Do your thing then you might be an Alpha of your blood's nature." Van said seriously and he wasn't joking. A boy like him can be useful too even for an Omega and it proves that the boy can stand his presences but still, he smell his fears faintly "The priest is very proud of you though when he talk about you. It's kinda irritating when he talks more about you than himself because I'm interested about him than you" the man chuckled which Grey clinched his fist. The boy was about to say something good too but he changes his mind. "Thanks, Boy. For helping me" Van said once again more cleared and had no shame for himself to be thankful to an Omega. But he was more thankful to the beautiful Omega's healing.

Grey snorted, An Alpha thanking him? That's the first. "My name isn't Boy but Grey. Grey Straden" he said which he earn a chuckle coming from the man "And I am Valrian Ortiz. Nice meeting you too, Boy" which Grey grated his teeth.

"And I still don't trust you, Old man"

The peril aura is slowly fading until the white haired angel came inside with a smile "Sorry for the wait. I sliced some peaches" he said happily which the two person whom Zelfy healed smiles back at him.

++++++✴++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 52 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...
2K 117 11
One rainy night, an Alpha medical student, Gong Jun, came across a wounded man collapsing in a dark alley on his way back home. He recognized this un...
1.8K 120 15
untamable; adjective: • (of an animal) not capable of being domesticated • not capable of being controlled. ❛ Rune reaches out, slower this time...
1.6K 94 17
Landon's want for a fairy tale romance and children have always been important to him. Necessary even. He really thought he was going to end up with...