Various Male x Uke! Male read...

By Ryo_Mori

Just stories about random characters with your character who is an Uke. I do not own any of these characters... More

Shows I've seen/watched/heard of enough to write about
Marshall Lee x Dark Magician Male Reader (Fluff)
Tomoe x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
A/N
Kuroo Tetsurou x Male Reader (Fluff)
Season 2 of attack on titan's
Seme Crossdresser Poison x Uke Male reader (Lime)
A/N 2
LJ x Inu! Male reader x Jeff the killer (Fluffish)
Your Not Alone Soul x Depressed Male Reader
Killua x Protective older brother Male reader x Gon
Kurosaki Ranmaru x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
Haru Yoshida x Shy Male Reader (Fluff)
Harry Potter x Shouta Male reader (Lemon)
Sorry
Ren Jinguji x Shy! Younger Brother Male Reader x Tokiya Ichinose
Gohan x Strong male reader (Fluff)
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota Male reader (part 1)
Tony Starks x Targeted Male Reader (Lemon)
Bruce Banner x Male reader (Fluff)
Steve Rogers x Avenger Male reader
I'll Live Life to the Fullest (Lime)
Loki x Teacher Male Reader x random student
Another A/N
I'm sick
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota male reader x Naruto Uzumaki (part 2)
Rin x Expressionless (M/n) reader (Fluff)
Sebatian x Servent Male reader (Lemon)
Kagetane Hiruko x Telekinetic male reader (Fluff)
Natsu x Ordinary Male reader (Lime)
Ichigo Kurosaki x Disabled Male reader (fluff)
a/n
sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 3)
Kida x Chubby Male Reader (Fluff)
Ben x Explicit Male reader (Lime)
Yuu x Nurse male reader (fluff)
koro-sensei x hacker male reader (Fluff)
Sadist Makato Tachibana x male reader (Lemon/bondage)
I think I love you
No
Sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 4)
Finn x Prince! Male reader
Sesshomaru x Fem! Male reader
A/n?
Offender x Male reader (lime)
Our Bitch
Ben x Explicit Male Reader x Kevin (LEMON)
Sinbad x Fem! male reader x Jafar (Fluff)
Our Bitch Part 2 (Lime)
Shin-Ah x Drunk male reader
Kaneki x Ghoul Male reader (lime)
Koga x Shota! Male reader

Levi x Male reader (Lime)

21.6K 423 439
By Ryo_Mori

(M/n)'s POV

"Sergeant (m/n), lance corporal Levi is asking for your attendance." One of the soldier said before whispering in my ear. "I wish you good luck. He seemed mad."

"Ok." Was all I.

I slowly walked down the hallway, up the stairs, through the corridors, up another flight of stairs, taking a left than right, till I finally got to his headquarters. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Levi grunted.

I opened the doors and walked in.

"Close the door." He demanded.

I did as he said. Once they were shut Levi began to speak.

"So... I've been hearing that you have been stealing food recently." Levi started.

"That was all for--.

"Shut up. I never said you could speak." Levi growled.

The lance corporal stood up and walked towards me. I tried to avoid any eye contact with the corporal, but he grabbed the collar of my uniform and pulled me down to his height.

"What are you hiding." Levi demanded.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Your lying. I think some punishment needs to be held." He said darkly.

Suddenly I fell to my knees. I felt my arms and legs tied.

"Levi-chan, let me go. I have to go train my unit by high noon." I said.

"Your unit can wait." He growled suddenly.

I blinked twice before I started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Your jealous of my squad." I laughed.

Levi was shocked, but kept on his straight face. I untied the ropes and threw myself on Levi.

"If you were so jealous than you should have told me instead of giving me some punishment. You also need to get those ropes tighter. You know how easy it is for me to get out." I giggled kissing my boyfriend on the cheek.

Levi started to let out a low growl. I was then tossed down to the ground. My arms were above my head and Levi was sitting on me.

"A punishment is a punishment sergeant (m/n). You haven't forgotten about the food incident now did you." 

I was about to say something, but Levi shut me up by bitting my neck harshly. I let out a yelp.

"L-l-levi! That fucking hurt!" I cried.

"Profane language is not aloud near me maggot." He growled.

His steal gray eyes shone with lust. He licked his lips before kissing me. He started to take off my shirt and playing with my (s/t) buds with one of his hands. I felt Levi's grip loosen. I used that opportunity to buck Levi off of me and pushed him down.

"If your so sexually frustrated than let me do the honors." I smirked.

I turned around and pulled off Levi's pants. His member was standing up pretty proud even under his underwear. I licked his underwear making him let out a light groan. I snickered before pulling down his boxers. Pre-cum was leaking from the tip. I stared at the bottom and licked my way up. I teased Levi only licking it and not taking the whole thing. 

"Your brat." Levi growled.

Suddenly there was a harsh slap on my bum(*I'm Laughing*). I yelped in pain.

"Let's play a little game (m/n). If I can make you cum first than you have to tell me some answers. If I cum first than you can have all the fun with me." Levi said from behind.

I thought about it, but than agreed. I licked Levi's member before putting it in my mouth. I felt my pants slowly come off. Levi had pulled off my last piece of clothing. I gasped was the cold air touched me. Levi grabbed my butt and fondled them before licking my hole. I accidentally moaned and I was feeling close.

'I am so not going to loose to him." I thought.

I began to deep throat Levi. I didn't have much of a gag reflex so it was pretty easy. Levi on the other hand three fingers up my arse stretching it out. Before I thought I couldn't take anymore Levi started to play with my balls. I was moaning so roughly that I made Levi groan in pleasure. Levi grabbed the back of my shoulder making me stop. He pulled away and positioned himself, so his member rubbed against my whole.

"L-l-levi... What are you doing. This wasn't part of the game." I said.

"I never said that there was a way to make you cum." He smirked.

"But what if someone comes in or hears us?" I questioned.

"Than they get to see that slutty face of yours, now you better get ready."

---Time Skippy---

Still Your POV

"Now I can have my way with you." I chuckled to Levi.

"Shut up." Levi growled.

I giggled while hugging my boyfriend. "As punishment for fucking me so hard and cleaning me. Hmm... two months without any intercourse what so ever. I think thats good enough."

Levi let out a groan. I let out a pleasant hum before falling asleep.

---Levi's POV---

I walked over to (m/n)'s training position to speak to him about our next mission. He was teaching the third years on balancing on the 3DMG. I noticed that some of the cadets were touching (m/n) in inappropriate places pissing me off.

"Sergent (m/n)!!" I barked.

(M/n) turned around and looked at me.

"The hell do you think you doing sergeant!?!"

"Nothing much sir. Just teaching these guys on how to use the maneuver gear." He said.

I walked right over to him and glared at the kids making them back off.

"Let me tell these cadets something." I said grabbing (m/n) by the arm. "Listen up you fucking brats!! This here is my property! Meaning you are not aloud to touch him in any way! If I see one hand lay on him, get ready for your balls to be cut off." I threatened.

Everyone shivered in fear.

"Y-you c-can't own a p-person!" Someone squeaked.

"Oh really?" I questioned.

The brat nodded his head making me smirk. I pulled on (m/n)'s arm and kissed him. At first he did nothing, but then tried to wiggle out of my grasp. I gripped his ass, and making him moan.

"L-levi!! We did it yesterday!!" He yelped loud enough for everyone to hear.

The little male insects started to blush furiously as they saw (m/n) melt into my kiss. I broke apart from him and whispered, "Well continue this later."

---Time skip---

Narrator's POV

"Heard everything Levi did this morning." Hanji laughed sitting next to (m/n).

"Shut up." The (h/c) groaned.

Erwin came over to (m/n) and patted him on the back close to his butt. I winced in pain.

"Erwin you asshole. You know Levi fucks me like an animal." (M/n) hissed. "I can barely walk."

"Sorry. Want me to take you to bed? I can carry y--

Before Erwin could finish he was knocked out in an instant.

"I already told you, Erwin. No one touches him." Levi glared at the possibly dead commander.

Levi carried his boyfriend to his room.

"Wait!! Levi! What about the punishment?!?" (M/n) screamed.

"No such thing."

"Someone help me...!!"

------------------------------------------------------

Poor poor reader. I feel real bad for you. (*Smirk*)

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but someone threatened our school and we had to leave all our stuff there for investigation. I use the school laptop so... yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.9K 200
[!Trigger warning!] (Violence, sexual violence) Don't own shit except for the shit storyline. If you like Hetalia, bad plot that's all over the place...
16.1K 1.1K 2
No real story. Just a long random one shot ***All Regular Credits***
305K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
21.2K 274 16
Literally smuts , fluffs etc I DONT do X reader at all no requests for that. I do take requests but I rarely read da comments tbh I do gay ships s...