Our Bitch Part 2 (Lime)

(M/n)'s POV

Levi rubbed my stomach gently as I sat on him. Honestly this was happening to often.

"Levi... can we go out?" I asked him as he worked. "With Erwin as well of course."

"I don't see why not." Levi said.

"Yes!" I cheered. "Let me see if Ewin is free."

"Alright." Levi said before kissing my stomach.

'Odd.' I thought

I walked towards Erwin's room, smile on my face. I really did hope that Erwin was also free for today. It would have been nice with them two.

As soon as I arrived, I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Erwin said.

I walked inside to see him counting cash.

"Hey babe." Erwin greeted with a smile.

"Hey." I said with a smile as I walked over to him.

"What brings you here?" Erwin asked.

"I was wondering if you were free to go out on a date today." I said, walking behind him and rubbing his back.

"I actually am. From three to the rest of the day." Erwin answered.

"Really? That's amazing." I told him.

"Yep. Where are we going?" He questioned.

"The amusement park."

"I'll make some arrangements then. At four we're leaving. I'll tell Levi." Erwin told me.

"So two hours to get ready." I said.

"Of course. I know how long it takes for you to get ready." Erwin said.

"Well i'll make sure to take all the time." I told him, pecking his lips. "Later love."

"One more." Erwin said.

I sighed. "So needy."

"A growing man gets needier by the day." Said Erwin with a smirk.

I chuckled before kissing him gentlyn

"Ok. Now may I go?" I asked him.

"Yes." Erwin said, kissing my neck gently.

"Okie. I'll see you later." I told him before skipping off.

As soon as I arrived to my room, I stripped off my clothes and went to take a quick shower. It felt nice as the water trickled down my body. Although hot baths felt better.

Once I finshed showering, i dried myself off and went to choose the best outfit to wear. It must have taken me an hour trying to get the best makeshift outfit. And then, as if magic, the clothes that would have looked perfect for the occasion was layed together perfectly. I placed them on and looked at myself in tbe mirror.