[Mother of who?!]

By LeTiffany

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... More

| 00 | Prologue |
| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 04 | Family |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 13 | Base Revealed |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 22 | Singing Competition! |
| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 25 | Back To Normal |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |

8.1K 267 81
By LeTiffany

Ehehehe...the 3rd Arc is coming soon! Anyways! I think this is the first fighting scene I've written for this story; hopefully, it'll be satisfying for you guys! Read on!

FEEDBACK: Is appreciated (isn't it always?).

WARNING: Foul Language. Fighting Scenes. Action.

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. I only own the story plot and the Original Characters (OC) I create. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

"No! Don't g'wo!"

"Mama!"

You sighed. You had started off with the typical day of waking up with a sore back, having a shower in cold water, and the excruciating pain of having to leave your children again. Note the sarcasm.

It had been three weeks since you've been assigned a team, and you were doing great with them. Doing D-Rank Missions. Yeah, fun.

"Ehhh~ Kawaii~"

Of course you just had to show your squad (Team 5) who your infamous children were. You sighed again, before attempting to pry the children attached to your legs off.

"Please, Kaka-kun, Jishi-kun. GET OFF."

Taking no notice of your tone, they continued to whine, and their iron grips transformed into titanium grips. You sighed again.

Yeah, your life was perfect alright. Just perfect.

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: BOYS AND GIRLS by LM.CThe Bloody C-Rank Mission ; 血C-順位使命 | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

You rolled your eyes.

"And to what pleasure of a mission do we have today, Tsunade?"

You watched as her eyes skimmed the surface of a scroll, before closing it abruptly.

"A D-Rank Mission. You will need--"

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!"

You winced at the volume.

"Jinko, there's no need to shout."

"Why do we always have D-Rank Missions?! Why can't we have a C-Rank?! Or a B-Rank?!"

You shook your head in a gesture of 'I-knew-this-would-happen', before bopping him on the head.

"Baka. If you can't even handle a D-Rank Mission, what makes you think you can handle a C-Rank one?" you asked, referring to the time where he had fallen off the roof and ungracefully landed on the ground. On his face.

He blushed at the memory.

"U-urusai, [Name]-sensei!"

Bonk.

"Itie!"

"You don't tell your superiors to shut up."

"I was just kidding..."

You smiled.

"Although, I think Jinko has a point here, Tsunade."

She raised an eye-brow at you, before looking at your students.

"Are you sure you're up for this?"

They nodded vigorously, and hell, even Raito nodded.

"Yeah! We're up for anything!"

She chuckled, before rummaging through the scrolls again.

Well. She isn't so hard to bribe.

You decided to take this opportunity to pry the children who were still on your legs off of said limbs. You tried everything. Tickling, bribing, cooing, and just plain force. Nothing worked. You were at your limit. You tried force again. Bringing your hands down, you gripped the back of their shirts, finding it quite surprising when you actually pulled them off. When you saw their faces, it wasn't so surprising.

There were advantages and disadvantages of having cute children. One disadvantage: a pout or the teary eyes would get you to break down in an instant.

And that was what the children hanging from your hands were trying to do now. You sweat-dropped as their lower lips quivered and their eyes turned watery.

"O-oi..."

Your sweat-drop grew bigger when Reina glomped the two children out of your hands.

"Ahhhh~ Kawaiiii~"

You silently thanked her as she continued to cuddle the confused (upset) children.

"Oh! Here's one!"

"Hmm?"

She lifted her head up, "It's a C-Rank Mission. It's not that hard, really. You've got to escort a family to the Fishing Village in the Tea Country."

"Oooh! Oooh! Which family are we escorting?!"

"Wait 'till she finishes speaking, Jinko."

"The family in which you are escorting is at the door. You may turn around."

You turned your body sideways, so you were just able to see them. You raised both eye-brows.

Well...that's a...large...family...

"S-sugoi..."

You weren't sure as to how many people were in this extended family, but you were pretty sure that there was more than 10 members.

"Minna, this is the Mizushima Family."

Water Island...?

"Are you the shinobi who are taking our mission?"

You blinked as the supposed 'chief' of the family stepped out.

"A-ah hai. Watashi wa [Name] [Last Name], hajimemashite [1], Mizushima-san."

"Iie, call me Hiroshi. Hiroshi Mizushima, at your service."

You sweat-dropped.

Isn't it the other way around?

You examined the family. Most of the members had jet-black hair and emerald-green eyes, while some others had white/grey hair, with caramel brown orbs. You blinked.

Huh. Maybe one of them is a drop-out family?

"Yosh! Since you've met them, I suggest you go home now. You'll need to meet at the gates at 5:00 AM."

Curse Tsunade for ruining your moments.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: Wind |

"[Name]-sensei!"

You turned around, arms crossed over your chest, to see Jinko running towards you in the distance, waving his hand so vigorously that you thought it would drop off. You sweat-dropped, before giving a little wave of your own. You waited until he was beside you before talking to him.

"Jinko, you're ready right?"

"Hai!"

"Oh? [Name]-san? You're here already?"

You turned your head around (again) to see Hiroshi with his family. You sweat-dropped (again).

That's just plain freaky. How the hell did they get here so fast?

You could see some children who were being carried by parents rub their eyes, while some of the teenagers were dozing off every 5 seconds.

"Everyone ready?"

"Hai!"

"Iki mashou [2]!"

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

You sighed as you walked through the morning heat. Which, may I say, is not very hot. You could hear everyone's teeth chatter and you could've sworn you saw Raito shiver. You on the other hand, were not having the same symptoms. You would love to, but you were the leader of this mission. You had to look determined and strong.

"[N-N-Name]-s-s-sensei! A-aren't y-y-y-ou c-co-achoo!-ld?" Jinko asked, trying to warm himself up by rubbing his hands on his forearms.

"Mhm. I'm so cold I could die."

"THEN AT LEAST SHOW IT!"

You rolled your eyes as you continued walking.

"Come on."

"A-ano, [Name]-san-"

"Just [Name] will do."

"[Name], you do remember that some of us are carrying children and bags worth 2kg?"

You blinked.

"Really?"

"Y-yeah...in fact, [Name], you're carrying 6 bags..."

"Oh? I don't feel a thing."

Having children clinging to your upper body all the time did have its advantages.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

You sighed as you looked at the map.

"It says here that we should be arriving at a forest soon, and if we do, we just need to cross it to get to the village..."

"Do you need help, [Name]?"

You turned around, before smiling, "Iie, Hiroshi-san. I'm just trying to find out why it's taking us so long."

"Usually it takes about three days, but we haven't even seen the forest for about five..."

"Exactly," you cautiously looked around the dirt road. You could feel another's presence. They've been stalking you ever since you've stepped foot out of the village.

"Hiroshi-san?"

"Hai?"

"Why are you travelling to the Fishing Village?"

"Ah! Th-that is because we need kelp for medicine, and the specified kelp we need is in the Fishing Village."

"Is that so?" you didn't believe a word that had fallen out of his mouth.

"Hai, [Name]-san. You shouldn't expect any enemy shinobi in this mission."

"I hope so."

Translation: That better be true otherwise, I'll kill you.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Hm?"

"Tsunade-sama?"

"That's strange...what's up with this?"

"Tsunade-sama?"

"Look, Shizune. Kotetsu's report says that no Mizushima Family had passed the gates."

"What?"

"I know, it doesn't make sense. I mean, they registered this mission, and it was a valid registration. Unless..."

"Unless?"

"The Mizushima Family doesn't exist. They're trespassers. We must warn Team 5 immediately," as if to prove how urgent her point was, Tsunade pushed her papers aside, before grabbing out a blank scroll.

Kakashi and Jishima stared curiously as Tsunade wrote down the warning with such verocisity that the table shook everytime her hand moved.

"Hurry, Shizune. Get this to them now."

They looked at each-other before turning their heads back to Tsunade. She caught them staring at her, and forced herself to smile softly. Who knows where your team is, by now? What if you were dead? Or on the brink of death? Her smile faltered as those thoughts filtered into her head. No. She musn't think of such things. You were a strong woman. You weren't going to die on some silly mission made by trespassers.

...

If she was so sure you wouldn't die, how come her hands kept shaking, her head spinning at the idea of your death, and why was her heart pounding in her chest? She only hoped the message would not arrive too late.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: Shivering |

You could hear people gasp. There was the forest in front of you, and it was giving of the eerie, ominous feeling.

"W-we have t-t-to go th-through there?"

You couldn't tell if Jinko was shivering from the cold or from fear.

"Hai. Shinpai ii. We're going to be fine. I'll protect you, alright?" you smiled softly, not noticing that every male at the scene who had seen that smile blushed.

"H-hai, [Name]-sensei!"

Your smile widened a fraction, before you walked straight into the forest's paths, not at all thinking about how freaky and haunted it looked.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Bad Situation | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Hiiiiiii!"

You sighed. That was the fifth squeal you had heard today. You were guessing it was a child. Looking down to see another child gripping your leg, your were proven right. Come on. It was the best choice they could get. If they had went to their parents, there was a better chance of dying. You sighed again.

"What is it?" you resisted the urge to add on the unnecessary 'now?'

"I-I s-saw something m-m-move."

For Kami's Sake. This was coming from a boy.

"Shinpai ii, I'm sure it was nothing."

"But--" his grip on your leg tightened, reminding you of your children.

"I'm sure it was nothing."

He gulped, before nodding and letting go of your leg. You turned around to see how the group was doing.

You weren't amused.

"Um, guys? Do you think you could just move, oh, I don't know, a liiiiitle bit back?" you asked sarcastically.

They weren't even a whole five centimetres away from you. You rolled your eyes.

"Look, I know this place looks freaky-"

"It is!"

"But really, there's nothing out here! Mattaku! And if there was, how do you think I would be able to defend you if I don't even have any elbow space?"

The moment that comment came out of your mouth, you heard something rustle. No, it was not the 'oh-it's-just-a-squirrel-false-alarm' rustle, it was the 'uh-oh-something's-there' rustle. Your cheerful demeanour changed quickly, as you turned around, stretching out an arm as if it was going to protect them.

"Ohohoho~ Look at what we have here~"

Your eyes widened, before you snatched out a kunai. A 'clang!' was heard throughout the forest as you barely defended yourself from the katana that was seated on your kunai.

"Oh? You're good, pretty lady."

You narrowed your eyes into a glare.

"Oh, you think so?" you threw an upper-cut to his (you could tell it was a he, the voice was low and dark) jaw, "I'm better than good."

Your ears trained themselves to the shriek that emitted from his mouth. It didn't sound right. It was definitely loud, but lacked...fear. Your eyes widened again.

Shit! Genjutsu!

"Kai! [3]" you shouted, making sure you could disrupt the enemy's chakra before it reached to the people behind you. Your hands moved at an incredible speed as you prepared yourself to do a grand jutsu.

"Kakushi Jutsu: Mira Baria! [4]" you stretched your hands out towards you, before feeling a surge of chakra leave your body. You then concentrated on molding the chakra, so that it made a transparent barrier around your clients and team. It was so transparent, you would not know it was there unless you actually attacked it.

"Hmm...pretty lady is better than Tenma [5] thought..."

You watched in disgust as the enemy rose from the ground, wiping the blood that trickled from his mouth away. You could see his appearance now. He had long, white hair, and dark black eyes. His skin was fair, making his appearance feminine, and the cream-white robe he had on just added the effect. You blinked.

Robe? There're no ninja's that wear robes anymore...unless...this guy isn't actually a ninja...

You continued to think about his identity as he ran towards you, not noticing the barrier that you had put on.

"[Name]-sensei!"

"Eh?"

You turned to face your student, who was looking horrified as the male opponent jumped up to strike. The white blade gleamed in the sunlight, and it was coming closer..and closer..

...until he stabbed himself.

You snapped your head back when you heard his howl of pain, as he keeled over, katana in stomach. You smiled.

"Got tricked by my barrier I see."

He turned his head to look at you, before wheezing.

"W-what did you do...p-p-pretty lady...?"

Your smile grew.

"The Hidden Techniques that are passed on down from the [Last Name] Clan," you didn't notice Reina stiffen at the name, "are based on counterattacks. The one I used on you was the Mirror Barrier. If you try to attack me, everything will be mirrored. If you try to stab me in the heart, you end up stabbing yourself in the heart. If you try to punch me, your fist will go straight back at 'ya," you explained boredly.

"Tenma sees...in that case..."

Your eyes widened when he stood up, his wounds completely healed.

"Tenma sees that we have a lot in common."

You felt a surging pain on your stomach, and looked down, to see blood trickling out of a stab wound. You winced, before kneeling down.

"[Name]-sensei!"

"I'm fine!" you snapped an arm out to stop them from coming any closer. You tentatively removed your hand from the wound. Your eyes narrowed. The wound went straight through your stomach, but the pain wasn't as much as expected. You knew that if he could mirror his own wounds to yours, he wasn't very good at it. You saw how much pain he was in when he stabbed himself, but this pain wasn't so...painful. It was as if it was a weak point in his technique. He took a heavier hit, and you got the lighter one. But--

But how?

You looked at him as he laughed.

"You're trying to figure out how, ne, pretty lady?"

You growled, "My name's not pretty lady."

"Oh? Tenma sees. Tenma's name is Tenma Arakiro, what's your's, pretty lady?"

"My name's [Name] [Last Name]. Now that we have met, I must terminate you."

"Ahaha! Terminate? Why, [Name]'s such a pretty lady! Tenma didn't think [Name] would use such foul language!"

"Foul? You want to hear foul language?"

"Tenma's ears are still innocent."

You growled, "And stop talking in third person! It's annoying! And creepy!"

"But Tenma like's speaking like this..."

You ignored his comment, and went back to thinking how the hell he stabbed you.

Matte...his katana..

A scene of the katana flashing in the sunlight appeared in your brain. It was transparent.

His katana...no way! You looked up at him, There's no way that he got it made out of counter glass!

Your eyes widened.

"Raito, Reina, Jinko!"

"Hai!"

"I want you guys to take this family to someplace safe!"

"W-wha..?"

"This guy's too dangerous! Leave at once!"

"But sensei--"

"I SAID LEAVE!"

"Didn't you hear pretty [Name]? [Name] told you to leave. Tenma wants [Name] to Tenma."

The last sentence sent a shiver up your spine.

"LEAVE NOW!"

"NO!"

You blinked, shocked at Jinko's response.

"JINKO--"

"NO! WE'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU TO FIGHT SOME MENTAL PERSON ALONE!"

"JINKO! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! THIS ISN'T LIKE THE D-RANK MISSIONS! THIS IS A REAL LIFE-OR-DEATH SITUATION!"

"I KNOW!"

"THEN LE--"

"WE'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE!"

You groaned, the pain in your stomach getting heavier.

"[Name]-sensei!"

You felt a sense of déjà vu. This was exactly what had happened with Zabuza. Kakashi fighting with him the first time, underestimates him, gets his ass kicked and gets trapped in a water-cage. His students learn how to co-operate and they form a plan, soon, they kick Zabuza's ass and Kakashi helps. A little.

You groaned again, keeling over in pain.

You could hear distant voices in panicked tones.

"[Name]-sensei!"

"Wait! What the hell are you doing with that, Hiroshi?!"

"Mufufu. The Konoha Villagers are so gullible, don't you agree, Tenma?"

"Tenma agrees, Tenma agrees."

Of course, you mentally smacked yourself for being fooled so easily, This wasn't even a mission...it's a scam.

You looked down back at your stab wound. It wasn't that deep, and could probably be healed with some medical ninjutsu. Placing your hands you the wound, you concentrated chakra into your hands, making sure not to put in too much. Your hands glowed a light green, before your stomach tingled. Five seconds later, the wound was healed, and you were no longer in pain. You quickly stood up, just in time to see the 'family' around Hiroshi disappeared.

Genjutsu...we were under it the moment he set foot into Godaime's Office.

"Oh? Tenma likes this one, Hiro-sama. [Name] can still stand up~ Can Tenma keep [Name], Hiro-sama?"

"Not now, Tenma."

"[Name]-sensei!"

You turned your head around to find your students running towards you. You flicked out an arm, stopping them.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of these. You just watch and learn."

"Sensei!"

"Shinpai ii! I've got more tricks up my sleeves than one would think!"

You raised an eye-brow as they resumed their running.

"Oi! I said stay back and watch--"

"If you're fighting, we're fighting too!"

You blinked. Where had you heard that phrase? You smiled softly though. You couldn't stop these children even if you wanted to.

"Alright."

"YEA- HUH?!"

"Alright. You can fight."

They stared at you, speechless.

"But don't blame me if you die."

"[Name]-sensei!"

You laughed, despite being in the middle of the sticky situation. You turned your head back to the two opponents, one sneering, the other one eyeing you creepily.

"Mufufu.[Name], I never really did catch your students' names..."

You smirked, before pointing your thumb over your back.

"Be good children and introduce yourselves."

They growled, while you laughed.

"Raito Ryujin," the ravenette casually said (damn even his casual voice sounded hot).

You smiled, "Raito here was the #1 Rookie in class this year. He's a taijutsu specialist, has keen senses, fast reflexes and a competitive attitude."

You could've sworn you saw Tenma's eyes widen, before he mouthed, 'That Ryujin Clan?'

"Reina Tamawari," you pointed to said female, "a ninjutsu specialist. She has a strong will for a girl, and a kekkai genkai only she and I share," you smirked at how confused Tenma and Hiroshi (if that was his real name) looked.

"Finally, the #2 Hyperactive Goof there is," you smiled at the thought of Naruto, "is Jinko Amarashi. He's a loud, obnoxious little guy, but he's as loyal as a dog. He's a weapon specialist, and has an uncanny liking to sushi."

"Oi!"

You smiled.

"Hmm. Your team is...intersting [Name]. But, to say the least, even your students can't stop us."

You glared at him.

"Well, you obviously haven't ever heard of us! We're Team 5-"

"-the best of the best-" [6]

"-the odd of the even-" [7]

"-the high of the low-" [8]

"AND WE'RE GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" [9]

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Did you send it, Shizune?"

"Hai, Tsunade-sama. It's only a matter of time until they get it, now. Unless they're already in the Tea Country..."

The blonde woman sighed, before swinging around on her chair. She didn't even notice the children that were walking (toddling) towards her while she looked out the large window. She only looked away from said window when she felt a tug on her leg. She looked down to see Kakashi and Jishima with pleading eyes.

"Mama come home?"

She nearly choked.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Turn Over | Effects: No Current Effects |

You narrowed your eyes, as a war-cry came out of your mouth. Your series of attacks became faster, more vicious, more unpredictable. But surprisingly, Hiroshi could take it all. He dodged, countered, blocked every move you threw at him. Quickly jumping back, you distanced yourself from his amused smile.

"Is that all, [Name]?"

You panted a bit, catching your breath, before thinking of a strategy in your head.

He's a taijutsu specialist...

Your eyes were focused on him as he raced towards you.

His attacks..

You dodged as he attempted to punch you. His fist hit a tree instead, and nearly surprised you when it burst in the middle.

They're deadly.

You spun around and back-handed him as he kicked your side. You quickly added a surge of chakra through, making him fly about 20 metres from the impact.

But they can be countered. With the right amount of chakra...

You watched as he landed on his feet.

...and the right amount of patience...

He ran towards you again, fist extended as he came closer. As his fist nearly met your face, you side-stepped, moving his fist with the palm of your hand so that it was well away from your face, as you threw an upper-cut at him, before bringing his face down onto your knee with your chakra-fused strength. You ignored his howl, as you kicked him in the stomach, watching as he skidded across the ground.

...he can be beaten.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Turn Over | Effects: No Current Effects |

Raito could only pant as he stared at the crazy man in front of him. He was watching your battle against Hiroshi; and he had seen how you handed his ass to him so quickly. His hands consciously clenched themselves into fists.

You could kick a powerful man's ass in less than five seconds, and he could barely place a punch on a delusional man's face in five minutes! How pathetic was he?!

No, no, calm down, he told himself, making sure to not let his rage control him. Your words from the 2nd day of training rang through his head.

"Calm down, Raito. You're getting angry too easily. I know it's hard, but try to contain your rage and push it aside when in battle. Sure, it makes you powerful, but it leaves a huge blind spot that experienced enemies can see."

He continued to stare at the man laughing hysterically.

"Raito sucks! Reina sucks! Jinko sucks! Tenma is the best!"

He grit his teeth.

"How am I supposed to keep my anger in check if I can't even defeat you?!"

"Raito, it's expected of you not to surpass me yet. You're still a genin. I'm already a jounin. You don't need to be developing quickly. You go at your own pace."

He grabbed three kunai from his pouch, each hand holding one, while he was biting the hilt of the third kunai.

"You don't know anything! How would you know what it's like?! It's not like your clan had been murdered overnight, no means less than by your own blood relative! It's not like your younger brother was defected, and betrayed you!"

Your eyes darkened mysteriously, before you grabbed him by the shoulders, shocking him.

"But Raito...my whole clan was murdered in broad daylight...by my father."

He nodded to Jinko, who nodded back, while Reina caught their signs. She also nodded, before her fingers crackled, as static electricity surrounded her hand [10].

"S-sensei..."

"It's alright. You didn't know. And I got over it anyways."

"H-how? Your family was killed by your father!"

You laughed sombrely.

"Revenge won't calm my soul. People think that revenge brings peace, but if I did go after my father, who knows what'll happen to me? My father's allies could go after me for revenge, and then my allies would go after my father's allies for revenge, and the cycle continues."

He looked at you like you had grown two heads.

"..."

"You know, I had a friend like you. His clan was murdered by his older brother, and he was only seven at that time. By the time he graduated, he was bent on revenge. He trained like hell to 'get stronger' and he even did the unthinkable."

"And what's that?"

"He left the village to go train under a notorious rogue ninja."

"Who's that?"

"Orochimaru."

They all ran towards Tenma, taking the advantage while he was still laughing.

"Who's your friend?"

"Sasuke Uchiha."

And they dived in for the attack.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Turn Over Effects: Chakra Seeping |

You panted, as the colourful flames on your hand lapped up your arms. You stared in disbelief as the man in front of you - who was tired, but not as tired as you - smirked.

"Even your Five Affinity Chakra can't defeat me, [Name]-san."

You coughed, before throwing him the menacing glare you could muster.

"It's not like you didn't get hurt."

You smiled at your work. Three beautiful, bloody gashes ran across his stomach, his left arm was hanging by mere chakra threads (you had sliced through it cleanly with your elemental katana [11]), and he was cupping his right eye. He growled at your supposed taunt, before smirking himself.

"Oh? You're not one to talk, [Name]-san."

You continued to pant, while trying to heal your wounds from the inside. He had nearly lopped your leg clean off, and you were only lucky that he was pretty slow. Two deep cuts were on each side of your right leg, your forehead was bloodied, and you couldn't use your right arm (he dislocated it). Your blurry vision was getting clearer, as blood once again circulated to your head. Steam was coming out of your wounds; a sign that the cells were regenerating.

Your lips twitched down as Hiroshi's wounds also started to heal.

Kuso...he can also use Medical Ninjutsu...

You closed one eye as you felt your shoulder pop back into place.

In that case..

You both ran towards each-other, wounds completely healed.

The only way to defeat someone who's as strong as you...

You punched his face as he kicked your stomach.

..is to get him to defeat himself.

You both jumped back, each making a set of unique hand-signs.

"Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu [12]"

"Kakushi Jutsu: Daiyamondokatta no Jutsu! [13]"

You could feel your chakra form itself into two blades, both identical. They were both transparent, and the only visible sign to tell that it was there was the outline of the blades. You quickly jumped up as the giant waterfall cascaded down on the ground.

To be able to manipulate water-based jutsus when there is no water...he's good.

You landed on your feet as the blades in your hands grew longer.

I need to make this quick.

You ran towards him, blades in tow. He smirked, before making even more hand-signs. You began to pick up speed, before abruptly stopping. You then threw both of your blades in the air, before making hand-signs of your own.

"Ketsugou! [14]", you continued to make rapid hand-signs as the blades in the air flashed, before combining together into one transparent katana [15] that looked similar to Tenma's, only it was bigger, "Kakushi Jutsu: Kyojin Nami Kaunta no Jutsu! [16]"

"Suiton: Bodei Gyoushuku Buretto no Jutsu! [17]"

The liquefied bullets that had emerged from Hiroshi's body sliced through the air.

You were already in your stance, you just needed to wait. The katana in the air made its way down to you, landing in your already open hands. You gripped the hilt - your colourful chakra flames had already surrounded the blade - before something akin to a war-cry came out of your mouth, as you swung your katana at the in-coming bullets. Your chakra surged out of the blade as you swung it, making a gigantic wave of air. It countered the bullets, making them evaporate since they were made out of liquid. But the wave of air didn't stop there, it continued to make its way towards Hiroshi, you running right behind it. You twisted your grip on the hilt, as the wave came into contact with him.

"Take this! Yobun Nami Saji no Jutsu! [18]" you yelled, as you swung your katana again. The chakra left it as usual,combining with the previous air wave.

You heard him yell something, before you decided to make sure he would die. Running straight through the air, you sliced him clean in the stomach, and the wave took its effect. He was sent flying back, crashing into multiple trees, a stream of blood following him. You watched as his body came into contact with the fifteenth tree, before his motionless body fell to the ground. You continued to pant, the flames that were covering your blades were still there.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Effects For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Take this! Yobun Nami Saji!"

Raito and the others (including Tenma) watched as you swung your katana, a surge of chakra leaving it, taking form of an air wave. They continued watching with wide eyes and open mouths as Hiroshi was sent flying back, crashing into mulitple trees.

"HIROSHI-SAMA!"

Raito snapped his head back to Tenma, who's face was horrified as he watched his master's body fall to the ground, motionless.

His team-mates prepared themselves as Tenma moved. They were surprised as he ran past them, making his way towards you, his katana glinting in the sunlight.

"[NAME] WILL PAY FOR THIS!" He shouted, bringing his katana over his head, before swinging down, expecting it to land on your head.

Your eyes glinted as you turned to him. You let your katana fall into your left-hand, before you side-stepped. You swung your left hand up just as Tenma's katana hit the ground. A painfilled cry filled the forest air.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

Your face was impassive as Tenma writhed on your katana, attempting to get off. You had stabbed him straight through his previous wound, and he was currently sitting (lying) on your hilt.  He gasped and wheezed, having no strength to pull out his katana and swing it at you. After 5 seconds of struggling, his body fell motionless against your hilt, as you stared at his nearly-dead form. You flopped him on the ground, sliding your katana out of his stomach, before it melted [19]. You then picked his body up, and flipped him over your shoulder.

"[Name]-sensei!"

You turned your head to the sound of your name, and smiled softly.

"Daijoubu desuka?!"

"Mmm," you nodded, "you guys alright?"

"Hai!"

Your smile grew.

"You all did good. I'm very proud of you all," you praised, as you ruffled their hair.

They protested against your affectionate action, swatting your hand away. You just laughed.

"Now, let's go home, before Tsunade has a temper tantrum."

[Extended Ending]

"Yosh! Tsuna--"

"MA--"

"[NAME]!"

To say you were surprised when you felt someone (other than your children) hugging you was the least of what you were feeling. You were completely horrified to find it was Tsunade who was hugging you.

"Daijoubu?! Did you get our message?!"

"H-hai, we got it right after we defeated the enemy."

"Really?!"

"Hai--"

"Where are they?!"

"They're being interrogated by--"

"Thank goodness you're safe!"

You raised an eye-brow as she continued to hug you, rambling about something along the lines of, 'I don't know what I would've done if you suddenly died on your children', and 'how would I be able to tell them if you died'.

You turned to Shizune, who just smiled and shrugged. You grunted as you awkwardly patted Tsunade on the back.

"A-arigato for worrying about me, Tsunade, but...can you get off? I feel a malicious intent [20] in this room."

"Ah! Of course!"

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Canvas by +Plus | The Bloody C-Rank Mission ; 血C-順位使命 ; End |

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = Nice to meet you.

[2] = Let's go!

[3] = Release.

[4] = Hidden Technique: Mirror Barrier (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - This jutsu allows the user to make a barrier out of their own chakra. This barrier is specialised not only in defending the user, it is also specialised in countering. Any weapon or attack that makes it past the barrier is mirrored. Thus, it's name is Mirror Barrier E.g If an enemy throws a kunai at it, the kunai is sent back towards the enemy.]

[5] = Tenma is a bit like Tobi. He talks in Third Person, and also refers himself as Third Person.

[6] = Jinko's saying this line alone.

[7] = Reina's saying this line alone.

[8] = Raito's saying this line alone.

[9] = You, Raito, Reina, and Jinko are saying this line together.

[10] = Reina's two natural affinities are: Lightning and Water.

[11] = Since Reader-chan can manipulate chakra, she can manipulate her chakra into a form of a katana from any chakra affinity.

[12] = Water Style/Release: Great Waterfall Jutsu.

[13] = Hidden Technique: Diamond Cutter Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - The user creates any type of weapons that uses a blade for its main offensive/defensive feature from chakra. This jutsu is specialised in making the chakra so solid, it is almost as unbreakable as diamonds].

[14] = Combine.

[15] = Chakra Katana. Counter/Mirror Chakra.

[16] = Hidden Technique: Giant Counter Wave Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - The Giant Counter Wave is a jutsu that is only preserved for the [Last Name] Clan and the Tamawari Clan. The user's desired weapon is coated with their chakra. This is the parenting Jutsu. When doing a specified movement (e.g swinging the weapon, throwing the weapon), the user throws out a surge of chakra. This jutsu is specified for countering any thrown weapons or long-distance jutsus (e.g this jutsu can counter shuriken, kunai, and it can counter jutsus such as the fireball jutsu [Uchiha Clan], the Gale jutsu, etc.). If the user is experienced enough, she/he can manipulate this giant chakra wave to keep on going, even when it has done its deed.

[17] = Water Style/Release: Body-Condensation Bullet Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen) [Tiffany - This jutsu can only be used by experienced ninjas. The user may be able to manipulate any liquid substance on him/her into bullet shapes, and can throw them at enemies at the required speed. Users who are really experienced may be able to make the bullets larger or faster].

[18] = Extra Wave Surge Jutsu (Made-Up Jutsu By Tifa-neNguyen [Tiffany - This jutsu is only for the [Last Name] Clan and the Tamawari Clan. The user firstly coats their weapon with chakra; this is their base. When doing a specified move (e.g swinging the weapon, throwing the weapon), the user can throw out a surge of chakra from the weapon, making this jutsu great for long-distance attacks. The surge of chakra can be formed in any way necessary. The surge in this jutsu is formed into an sonic-air wave].

[19] = Your katana was made out of your chakra, remember? Reader-chan's natural Affinity Chakras are: Fire and Wind.

[20] = Guess who?~ [Tiffany - Hint: Two certain children who had their chance of squeezing you to death taken away]

SO LONG~ Haaaaaah~ Anyways, hope you liked this chapter, 'cause I enjoyed writing it (I just love fighting scenes). I would've done more about how Reader-chan defeated Hiroshi, but that would've meant more Japanese phrases, and more translations. And more time-consumption. Anyways, I did include some of Reader-chan's history in this, so be happy, 'kay? 8D

I wrote this chapter to put a little more background information on Reader-chan's jutsus, fighting ability, and a little bit more of her history. I also wrote this to put more information on her student's fighting ability. And some of Raito's history.

Also, as you can see, the preview for the next chapter isn't here, which means I'm too lazy to type it up. Just read the next chapter, ne?

Next time: | Special Chapter | Third Arc Special |

[A/N: Special Chapters are not included in my profile memo, so be sure to read them, 'kay? I'll try to make them as humorous as possible].

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 11.1K 29
"Yo, names Kana Namizake. I'm Minato's little sister. I'm forever 18 years old. Don't ask me why I just am. So yeah I'm here with baby Naruto in my a...
382K 11.8K 31
The bandages that covered his face in life have fallen away, all incinerated and hanging loosely around his neck. His face is completely destroyed. U...
46.7K 1.3K 24
You are an adopted daughter of Kakashi Hatake. You meet new friends in your new academy. Boruto and Sarada are close with You. When Y/n slowly grows...
3.6K 88 19
As an Uchiha your whole existence has practically been a curse, you're parents died shortly after you're birth, leaving you in the hands of the Third...