《 SkeleCrush 》~||Sans X Frisk...

By fuckkthisaccount12

[Any Au Request's Accepted! And Underlust As well, Except Undertail!] 《VERY,VERY SLOW UPDATES》 ~·~·~·~·~·~·~·... More

[~·♥REQUEST ROOM♥·~]
| | Multiverse | |
| | Swapfell | |
| | Reapertale | |
Undertale || Love Has Limits
AfterTale || Isn't this what you Wanted?
BirdTale || Its Raining Somewhere Else
UnderPants || TOM
about the requests... and special Q&A
Ohhh Look another A/N
○ Underswap ○
| | Undertale | | 3k SPECIAL
Karma's gonna come collect your debt || Undertale
click here to win 10000000000 dollars

| | Flowerfell | |

3.6K 86 155
By fuckkthisaccount12

FlowerFell

. · .

Wilting Heart, Growing Dream's

· . ·

Requested by: ShadAmylover00

· · ·

[3rd Person's P.O.V]

Broken.

That's What Sans felt After His Sweetheart Died in his arms.Even if the barrier Was Broken.He still Felt So broken.Not even a smile Was on his Face.Only Depression.His eyes are always wet.

Its been a 2 Years since Frisk Died.

Frisk's body Was buried at Sans' and Papyrus' Backyard.

Even though Papyrus Did'nt like the flowers that kept blooming at her grave but He knew Sans Grief over His loss So He just did'nt mind.

"SANS WAKE UP.." Papyrus shook sans who was sleeping at the backyard...again

Sans stirred as his eyes slowly open."Boss whats going-" Sans was cut off by papyrus hugging Him.

"SANS I KNOW YOUR UPSET THE HUMAN HAD DIED...BUT PLEASE DO MOVE ON SHE'S DEAD YOU CANNOT TALK TO HER.SHE CANT HEAR YOU EVERYONE IS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU-"

"No SHE CAN HEAR ME!" Sans Argued as he pushed papyrus off him "YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW THIS FEELS! TO SEE THE PERSON YOU LOVED AND CARED DIE INFRONT OF YOU! YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND!" Sans yelled

Papyrus looked furious.He's trying to help his brother and this is How he repays him.But before he could yell back.Sans teleported.

Sans teleported at the waterfall which it was at the underground still.It was dead quiet.Since every monster had moved to the surface

Where He and frisk often enjoy to stay.Especially the Echo flowers.Frisk loved talking to it.

He crouched down.Tears filled his eyesockets as he heard a conversation by the flowers.

"Hey sans do you like A nicecream? I found MeanCream guy was selling it.He told me he wanted to get rid of it so he gave it to me."

"Nicecream? Nope i hate sweets"

"But you call me 'sweetheart' do...you hate me?"

"What?! No i did'nt mean that!"

"I...Just dont like sweet's..But i don't hate ya!"

"Hehe hahaha!"

"Its true! Don't laugh!!"

"Hehe..then why don't you try it?"

Sans continued to walk and but then heard something from the echo flowers again.

"I said i hate sweets...Really..I don't like it"

"But I Love You"

···

Sans was getting really tired.But he wanted to stay.He saw the statue were frisk had placed an umbrella at.Sans sat.

He was really out of energy Because of his sudden teleportation and stress.Thats when he passed out.

{Sans' dream}

"Hello?" Was all sans can muster out.

He was in enternal darkness.Nothing could make out.

Just then light appeared before him.

He quickly ran to it,Curiousity was in his mind.Thats when a Flash happened.

He eyes shot open to see him at his stand.

He was confused.How did he get here? He was at the waterfall.But his Thoughts were cut off by A familiar yell echoed.

"SANS WAKE THE F- OH YOUR AWAKE THATS NEW"it was Papyrus.

"B-boss? Why are you here? Were'nt you at the surface" sans asked.He was very puzzled to how papyrus found him.

"SANS YOU DUMBASS.WERE STILL TRAPPED HERE FOR FÜCK'S SAKE.NOW STOP DOZING AROUND AND GET TO YOUR POST!" Papyrus commanded angrily.Sans grunted then stood up then went to his post.

But before he approached the his post.The door of the ruins slowly opened.

His eyes started watering to see his Sweetheart.Even if the flowers are still on her face.He didnt care.Instead he ran to her and hugged her so tightly.

"F-frisk youll *Sniff* never know how m-much *sniff* i m-miss ya.sans stuttered as he felt her hand rubbing his back.

"Sans.Im sorry." Frisk said

"For what?" Sans asked as he let go of the hug.

"This is just a dream"

(End of sans dream)

Sans' Immediately woke up."No No! This cant be a dream!! No I needed more time! Please!" Sans tried sleeping again but no use he was wide awake

He looked around he was still at the waterfall.He was furious that he just got a minute to talk to his loved one.

He punched a nearby wall just to get his anger out of him.After that he felt alot better.

He looked at his watch. 10:38 p.m
Shít. his brother was going to kill him for being late.Papyrus Gets really Mad for him being late.

Since he slept well he had energy with him.So he teleported Back to his home.

It was dead quiet.

Papyrus must have fallen asleep or something.

Tiptoeing through the stairs.He made it back to his bedroom.He collapsed at the bed from exhaustment.His eyes slowly closed.

(Sans dream)

His eye shot open once again.He was at his post.At the ruins door actually.He pressed his skull to the door Then he heard some Fire noises and sobbing?

Thats when it stop.

The Sobbing continued but stopped as the ruins door opened.

Sans without second thought teleported to a nearby Bush.

He stared at the figure who was closing the door.

It was his one and only sweetheart.

Frisk.

She looked like she was looking for someone.Sans then teleported behind her.

"BOO!!"

Frisk screamed the fell to the snow shaking with flowey on her.Flowey looked confused.

Thats when she sighed of relief.She stood up then playfully Punched Sans.

"That was'nt funny sans!" She giggled.

"Hehe. What it was funny.Besides i felt Bonely without ya" sans then pulled in for a hug.

"Frisk i missed you too very much
But do you mind explaining..." Flowey interuppted the hug

"Oh yeah.." frisk said as she let go of the hug.

"Well..I just really missed you guys" she said while kicking some stones.

"I cant really make appearance two years ago because i had no determination" she said then she smiled "Thats when until this year.I finally have some determination to talk to you guys..."

"Are you able to talk to us Everyday when we sleep?" Sans asked.

"Sadly no...This is the only time i could see you guys again and then it might take more years to talk to you guys again.." frisk looked sad as she looked away.

"Sweetheart...Why would we cry instead we should spend our last minutes together?" Sans said trying to atleast Cheer the mood and have the last time with her.

"Yeah thats a wonderful idea!" Flowey cheered (Lol get the reference?)

"Yeah this should be fun!!" Frisk cheered as well the sadness disappearing in her eyes.

Thats when Frisk dragged sans to snowdin for some fun.

···
Theu visited hotland,The core then snowdin.

"Sans are you sure this is a good idea?" Frisk said giggling uncontrolably

"Yeah...besides papyrus Wont kill me in real life" Sans said

"Ok Weed you knock"

"What?! Why me?!" Flowey said while crossing his leaf arms

"Just use your vines or whatever" sans said while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine..But dont call me weed again..trashbag.." flowey mumbled the last part as he rose a vine to knock at the front door.

"WHO IS IT? IM NOT IN A VERY GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW!" They heared footsteps getting close to the door and the door swung open.

"WHAT THE HELL-" before papyrus could finish A pie swungs through his face then Glue poured on him.Thats when Feathers came flying on him.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL!??!?!" Papyrus tried to walk but then tripped because of a vine appeared which was obviously from flowey thats when papyrus face planted on the snowy ground which had plastic wrappers.

Frisk felt bad for pranking papyrus.But she shrugged it off since its just a dream

Sans then used his magic to roll papyrus up.Thats when Papyrus screamed "HOWEVER DID THIS TO ME WOULD GET IN THE HAND OF THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS AND I'LL TORTURE YOU AND MFFFF-" Sans wrapped a plastic at papyrus' mouth.

"Well thats enough pranking for one day" sans said while looking at the town.Mostly everyone was pranked.

"I got one more suprise for you and that involves the waterfall." Sans said then held frisk's hand,she nodded while grabbing flowey's pot.

They appeared at the waterfall.Right infront of the statue.

"Sans what are we doing here?" Frisk giggled "Well Since you like dancing...You might as well dance with me" sans said then blushed

"Hehe sure" frisk said while placing flowey down near the statue then the music box played.

((Play de music!))

Frisl blushed as well as sans.Sans the took her hand."Its ok if you dont know..Im not a expert myself" sans chuckled

They started dancing swiftly but not to fast (im to lazy to write the details)

Flowey was just smirking.Sometimes would 'whoo' them.Frisk would miss the steps and accidentaly step on sans foot.Or even sans would accidentaly step on frisk's foot.

Thats when sans dipped frisk.

((Stop the song if you want))

"Heh that was fun" sans said.Then they both stood up dusting themselves till frisk spoke up

"Sans ive' been meaning to tell you.." frisk said while cupping her hands

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Ever since you helped me.I developed feeling for you...I love You Sans!" Frisk said being a blushing mess

Sans was silent.Blushing as well his eyesockets were black.

"I know you dont love me back..Im pathetic arent i?-" frisk was cut off by sans Kissing her.Frisk flinched but kissed back hearing flowey's wolf whistles but ignored it.

"Sweetheart i love you to...More than friends"sans cupped her cheek wiping the happy tears away from her face. Thats when frisk held his cheekbone too.

Thats when frisk started fading.

"Sans i dont have much time left.." frisk said while sobbing

Flowey was startled then grabbed frisk and sans for a hug. "Frisk please dont go yet"

"Im sorry flowey..i dont-"

"No! Please stay!" Sans suddenly hugged her tightly

"Sans just remember...Kindness is enough and please stop being sad" frisk silently says "Because I love You"

(Sans dream ended)

3 years past.Ever since that dream happened.Sans went back to his normal self.The pun loving skeleton was back on the house.

It was a special event that time.Sans just hanged out at the kitchen.He swore a light flashed at the backyard.It was night and the moonlight and stars were glowing brightly.

Sans went out to visit her grave.

But when he got out he saw a person looking around.She turned around.

"Sans?"

"Frisk?"

"You Came Back"

~The End~

Flowerfell doesnt belong to me.Neither the pictures.Dont get confused by the ending.Please

1775 words :O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 118 6
So what if Subaru had Determination and Sans' Abilities? Well here we go, Subaru Natsuki, a human who fell into the underground and raised by monster...
1.6K 58 5
Your name is lost, it lost everything, but it gained a new life in a new world. Will it find true happiness this time?
88.7K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...