Pregnant and Rejected

By SlyvinT991

Anna Carey left her mate , quit her studies and went to visit her old pack . After being there for 6 weeks, s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5

Chapter 8

28.3K 762 18
By SlyvinT991

Unknown's POV

I was eating with my beta and some of our guards . We had just stopped by a diner to eat after a long journey . In just a few minutes , we would pass Alpha's Jackson territory to meet him .

We were just joking around , enjoying our food when my wolf started pacing in my mind . It was the second time today and the tenth time this week . I tensed , and tried to ask him what's wrong again but he ignored me and continued to pace .

He had been acting weird , even the usual run couldn't help him calm down . He took control of my body and tried to run when I shifted yesterday.

My pack mates noticed it and tried to figure out the problem . When they mentioned​ about returning to the pack , my wolf growled even louder and almost took control . I managed to calm him before he shifted inside the diner .

"I think he wants to visit the Wood pack as soon as possible . Pack the food , we're leaving now ." I announced .

Jack's POV

The Redmoon pack was coming today to sign the alliance between my pack and theirs . Somehow , I got the feeling that something good will happen during his visit .

"Jack , when will the other pack arrive?" My mate asked , carrying my sleeping son in her arms.

"They should arrive in an hour , have you prepared the guest rooms ?"

"Yep , by the way where's Anna and Chloe ?"

"They're going to the mall to get some new clothes for Anna. Saying she's​ growing fat and none of her clothes fit her ."

Before she could answer me , my phone rang and I answered it .

"Hello ?"

"Alpha Jackson , I need your permission to enter the pack land ."

After giving him the permission , I left the office with my mate. She went to put Xavier in his room while I went downstairs to greet Alpha Zane .

I saw him getting out of his truck along with his delta and enforcers .

The moment he was out , he started sniffing. " Is there something wrong ?" I inquired .

"What is that smell ?" He muttered , his pack mates looked as confused as I was .

"Pardon me Alpha, but what are you talking about ? What smell?" His Delta asked .

He was about to answer when Chloe's car turned up . He immediately rushed to the car yelling 'mate !' which left me stunned .

What the- another mate ? It was unheard of ! His pack mates were smiling until they heard the loud growl from their Alpha .

"Um- I have already found my mate. Chloe , what's happening ?" Anna was being pressed on the cold metal of the car , as she looked at Ashely for help .

"Believe me Anna, I'm just as confused as you are . One person having two mates is unheard of !"

"You have a mate ?" Alpha Zane asked , growling even louder than before .

"W-well , I had a mate , he rejected me . And I'm pregnant , him being the sperm donor ."

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" He was raging , but when Anna whimpered with a frightened look on her face , he became quiet .

After what seemed like hours , he cleared his throat and spoke with a much calmer voice. "I'm sorry , it wasn't right of me to do that ."

"Um..."

"Why don't we go inside and talk ?" Ashley suggested , taking Anna's hand , leading her inside .

The rest of us followed , taking a seat in the living room . Alpha Zane took the closest seat to Anna , leaving only a couple inches between them .

"So...." I started "What's going to happen now ?"

"Please just let me think about this Jack ." Anna said , covering her whole face with her hands.

"I think it's better for you to talk together in private ." Anna turned her head ,looking at Ashley . After their silent conversation , Anna nodded her head .

"You can use the meeting room Anna."

Anna's POV

I sighed , great another mate . I didn't know if I should be happy or sad or angry that I had another mate .

This Alpha had been okay so far , he seemed attentive ,unlike a certain someone . He hadn't uttered a word since we left the living room , I was still wondering if it's a good or bad thing .

"What's your name ?"

"Anna Rina Carey ."

"I'm Zane Fernandez .....How do you feel about finding me as your mate ?"

"To be honest , I'm not sure ."

"I see ." We feel into a deep awkward silence again .

"How far along are you?"

"I'm entering my fourth month ."

"Twins?"

"Quadruplets actually , two of them have no scent ."

"Boy or girl ?"

"Two boys and two girls ." I let out a laugh , causing him to look at me questioningly "I feel like we're playing twenty questions here."

He gave me a small smile but didn't say anything . We entered the meeting room and took a seat .

"Usually , the female will join the male's pack and live together with him , but seeing as this isn't a normal situation , what do you want to do Anna ?" I shivered when I heard my name coming out of his mouth . It felt so good ....

"W-well.....Are you going to reject me ?"

His horrified face and the growling sound gave away the answer ."Of course not! Your ex-mate may be stupid enough to let you go , but I'm not !"

"Oh...well-I-umm....Okay ." I could feel him staring at me but I was too frightened to look at him . He kept staring at me , then I realised he was waiting for my response .

"I-if I accept you as my mate , what will happen to my babies?"

"I'll raise them as my own ."

"...um..Can you give me some time? Just to think about this -"

"I'm not going to allow you to reject me ." He cut me off with his deep husky voice . Although he sounded very calm , his face was anything but calm . I yelped when I saw his face , he looked ready to explode any moment .

Suddenly I remembered that mates could calm each other by touching , therefore I decided to try it . The moment my hands touched​ his , his body stopped shaking . I was surprised when he took me into his arms and buried his face in my neck .

"I wasn't planning to , I just need some time to adjust to this 'mate' thing ." He didn't say anything , just continue sniffing me .

"How long ?" He growled lowly .

"One month ?"

"Too long . I'll give you one week , end of discussion . You're mine and I don't intend to let you go ."

I didn't know why but it pleased me when he said that I was his . "...Alright" he gave me a kiss on the forehead , growling softer this time .

We sat in that position for a while , I didn't know how long but it felt so comfortable that I felt myself slowly falling into a deep slumber .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 5.2K 8
Aina just moved to a new town with her foster family, she also just started a new school full of what?... Wolves? And to top it all off she's just fo...
28.5K 1K 27
(This is a story about an alpha and his young mate) All Erik Samson ever wanted was answers, but each time he unveils truths about one problem, it en...
1.8K 126 20
The fates had been cruel to her. Vicious by the hand they dealt her. Sentenced to a life of pain, she lived in the darkness forced upon her. When...
132K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...