That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

Por shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 41

6.1K 341 287
Por shinygem12

Taehyung's POV

Everyone seemed to have vanished into their own worlds when the sun decided to set, leaving me alone in mine. Leaving me to fight for my own.

My eyes are not closed, but my sight is completely hazed darkness.

So unfamiliar, my surroundings, my thoughts.

I want to cry. I'm scared right now. There's too much I don't know about this place. About others. About this world. It hurts. I'm hurting for some reason. A fiery sensation is burning my body. Something's wrong.

Not long ago too, anonymous voices started to whisper menacing words into my ear. I want to ignore they're calls, but they always sneak past my sound barricades. They lurked in the dark unknown where my eyes can't reach, but they have no problem seeing me.

They know me, but I don't know them. And it was like a taunt they were chanting, something about ending it all and just sick of it. Something's off. It doesn't feel right.

I'm scared. It hurts. My forearms sting, my chest is on fire.

My blood is spilling again.

The creatures of the dark. Are they going to sneak up on me and kill me? Would they drag me deeper into the darkness, or will they suffocate me with this ink like fog right here? Will this lava like sensation burn me from the inside out? I don't want that. I don't. I'll die at this rate.

She'll come, come get her hands on me once more, and bleed me, bleed me dry this time if I'm not cautious.

But no matter how much I strain my eyes, everything is the same unpredictable nothingness. All that shows is the dim light emitting from under the door. It's abnormal. I don't like this. It's the same, the same as that place.

This abyss, I feel like prey to its predatory aura. The blackness, it feels like it could suck up my existence like a black hole. It'll make me disappear. I don't want to become nonexistent. I don't want to be forgotten.

I need him. He's gotten rid of them before. He can cool the burning. He can stop the bleeding. He can save me. I need him.

I need Jimin now.

I automatically slip out of the bed the woman said I'd be sleeping in from now on, my pillow close to my chest. My steps are small, little movements forward for I'm scared of what's ahead, but I keep going because I'm scared of what could be lurking behind.

My hand reaches for the door, allowing the gate that contains the slightly lit area to flood into the room. 

It was like a one way path, from where I stand to his room. There wasn't no twist or tricks to get to his side at this time, because his room was directly in front of me. I can't get lost. I'll be able to find him.

Before I had time to blink, I was directly in front of the door that kept him from me at the moment. I open this door without hesitation compared to the one that let me out of the room. That one was the unknown that I was going further in, but where he is is the only place I feel like I truly know.

He sat up as soon as I pushed the entrance opened. Maybe he wasn't sleeping, or did I wake him? I can't see his face, it's too dark to make out. I don't know what expression he's wearing, and my confidence begins to waver.

What if he changed from what I remember of him a few hours ago, changed for the worst like my mother did. He'll come to hate me, and eventually hurt me. I don't want to get hurt again. I don't. I'm scared.

"Hey Taehyung," his says with a slight raspy voice, somehow pulling me out of the dark depths my mind was sinking into. His voice, the one of the person I care about the most, that alone cleared the misunderstanding that was building in my thoughts. Just him calling my name makes me feel like the safest person on the planet. He wouldn't hurt me. He wouldn't.

"Hi Jimin," I murmur just loud enough for him to hear me, fidgeting with the hem of the shirt that belonged to him. I've become hesitant on what I've wanted to ask him, not sure how to execute the question.

"What's wrong?" He questions after some time of silence, wonder radiating in his voice. I hesitate on his question too, but take a deep breathe to give myself some self-assurance. He won't hate you Taehyung.

"Can I," I begin, my voice coming out shaker than I thought it it'll be, but I continue with the question. "Sleep, with you, from now on?"

He stays quiet after the question longer than I would have preferred, making an anxious feeling grow in the pit of my stomach and course through the rest of my body. What expressing is he displaying? I don't know, because I can't see.

"Uh yeah, but, can I ask why?" He asks calmly, his words coming out steady and careful. I was hoping to be able to tell how he felt through his voice, but he made it so formal I had no idea what to think.

"Umm, this is kinda embarrassing but, I'm scared to sleep by myself at the moment," I softly admit, deciding to confess the reason I sought him out in the middle of the night. "So can I?" As I had become completely honest with it, my voice was like someone lowing down the volume, it slowly turned into an inaudible whisper.

"Sure," he agrees quicker that I'd think, I guess understanding my childish reasoning that I was dumping on him at this hour of the night. It's most likely my imagination, but I would like to think that he giving me a warm smile, conjuring a welcoming aura around him.

"You can stay in my room from now on," he kindly declares, causing a breath that I didn't even know I trapped eventually escape.

He's accepting me.

So I walk, I walk forward to where he is. To Jimin's side, where he can keep me safe from the dark, from the demons that lurk in the dark, and from my mother that does her hellish work in the dark. I go to him, my one true light that disintegrates the shadows from my heart.

As I lie down next to him, the dark doesn't seem as pitch black, the whisper become more on mute, and my mom's indent on my soul feels like something just from a bad dream.

His scent. So enchanting and more alluring than any flower. The scent that can become a bad addiction if I'm not careful. My drug, the drug that makes me forget all the troubles of the world and makes me feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I hug the pillow that I brought with me and shoved my face into the one in his room. It's comfortable.

For a second, I get startled, but not scared. Jimin had combed his fingers delicately through the back of my hair, causing me to lean into his touch after the surprised feeling went. If anyone else had done what he did, no doubt would I have been frightened badly. His touch is so gentle too, making me want him to do it more often.

My breathing starts to become shallow on it's own as I become more snugged, naturally happening when I start to get really tired.

"Goodnight Jimin," I whisper to him over my shoulder, my eyes already falling heavy with tiredness.

He stops playing with my hair after that, and I would've been more devastated about the lost of his touch if I wasn't slipping out of consciousness.

"Good night, TaeTae," He whispers back to me, a soothing little tune that made a permanent smile sit on my lips for the rest of the night.

TaeTae huh?

I like it.

---

I was able to dream. Not a corrupted dream that was full of chaos and terrible things that dawdled in the shadows waiting to harm me. No, it was a kind dream. A warming dream that made me want to keep it running, never wanting to wake up from it in fear that reality would ruin it.

But my eyes drag themselves open. At first I had expected gloom, but the same dreamy atmosphere stays. I wonder why. The birds were singing a beautiful morning melody, and the curtains seemed to be dancing to the song with the wind helping it.

Is this really real life, or is this another fantasy my mind brewed up?A shift happens on the mattress I lay upon, and I realise that this was the reason why everything felt so surreal when I woke up.

It's because he's here.

Lying down only inches from me, all that I bestow upon him is admiration of his sleep features. His soft breaths that leave his plumped cherry lips, and his rosy cheeks the slightly droop onto the pillow. He's adorable.

Even his eye lashes, long with black highlights in contrast with his slightly tanned buttery skin. He's also breathtaking.

Maybe he felt me staring, because he starts to scrunch his face in what made him look uncomfortable, slowly opening his eyes to look at me. I guess I got caught staring then.

"Good morning sleepy head," I whisper with a faint giggle, poking his cute nose gently. He doesn't say anything about my little comment, and only stares.

Confusion began to wash over me quick, and I didn't know how to get rid of it.  Why is he staring? His stare itself was also different, almost kind of blank and not really seeing me.

Was he still half asleep? That seems like the only logical explanation I can think of.

He stares longer than I'm used to for attention, and I actually start to get nervous under his gaze. I should've let him sleep and not have accidentally waken him up.

My first thought is to leave him alone, so I start to get up, but at the same time, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down. A yelp leaves my lips as I fall, startled and surprised feelings coursing threw my body at the moment.

Next thing I know, he was hugging me. A firm but gentle lock that didn't allow me to move any limbs on my body. He had put my head to his chest, his hand pressing tenderly to keep me close.

First I was freaking out massively, not sure how I was going to pry him off of me. His scent also didn't help, how it was strong with only his and I was basically becoming drunk off it. But, after a while of staying like this it's actually kinda funny, how this feels right. How I fit perfectly into his embrace. How I feel safe in his arms.

Again his hand strokes my hair, and I physically melt into his touch this time. He warms the cold me, and he brightens the darker me. My arms gradually wrap around him on their own, and I don't even try to stop them. A sleepiness brushes past me, leaving a little tired affect behind. This is comfortable. I love this.

"I love you," he suddenly murmurs under his breath, still stroking my hair. All the tiredness shakes out of me from his words in the same short seconds they came, my eyes opening wide in shock.

My whole world gets affected from this by keeping still and quiet. No birds were chirping the morning melody anymore and the curtains were no longer being blown by the wind dancing through the window.

The only thing that strangely comes alive in the frozen time, is something in my chest beating at a rapidly high speed.

I think I'm coming down with something bad for the throbbing in my chest to move that fast. My body becomes stiff on it's self, I even think my breath got lost somewhere in windpipe.

Jimin,

Maybe I didn't hear him right.

But I think,

he said that he,

Loves.... me?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.2K 4.4K 20
Jimin is dating Jungkook but an encounter with the new kid Taehyung one night changes their lives completely Will his relationship with Jungkook cha...
768K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
331K 19.8K 26
Yoongi has one friend and absolutely no interest in making any others. Insisting that Namjoon is all he needs, he spends his days hiding peacefully i...
6.1K 2.3K 37
Y/n, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin are all childhood friends. Due to the work of Y/n's father, they had to move from Busan to Seoul. After a long tim...