bully(migos and lil uzi vert...

By heybae

read to find out ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ‘ญ More

chapter~ 1๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฅ
chapter 2
characters
help
Chapter 3
Chapter 4๐Ÿ’ค
Chapter 5๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
chapter 6
sorry
chapter 7 ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘…
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12(part 2)

๐Ÿ’intro๐Ÿ’

1.2K 22 13
By heybae

India pov

          Hey my name is india westbrook and im 4/8 and i have long hair that go to the top of my butt and my eye color is hazel and sometimes blue and i have a big ass and big tits and i were baggy clothes. I get bullied every day by lil uzi vert and his goons. Thats all that you should know about me but you will find out more throughout the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lil uzi vert pov

        Whats up yall its me the realest one up in this bitch and i go to world star high school and i like this girl named India and she is so pretty but she act like a fucking nerd. Me and my goons bully her and i dont even know why.

Hope you enjoyed~ love, bae .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
202K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...