The Triangle of Hearts

By Pentsy

Fifteen year old Rebecca moves to New York with her terrible foster parent. She hoped to find some excitement... More

The Triangle of Hearts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 15

1.2K 46 3
By Pentsy

It had been two weeks since the incident. Rebecca constantly thanked Raph and seemed to never be that far from him. Some days she would just wrapped herself in a blanket and sleep on the couch. Raph walked by one day.

"Pssst red," Rebecca called and gestured for him to come to her. He walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Ya?" He said with a smile. She sat up and slowly lowered her head on his lap.

"Wha?" Raph stuttered.

"Pillows don't talk," Rebecca grumbled and closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Leo walked in. "How is she doing?" He asked pushing aside any drop of jealousy he felt.

"She's been better," Raph replied.

"I have an idea," Mikey said popping out from behind the couch.

"Whoa how did you..." Raph questioned.

"Don't ask... Its just Mikey," Leo said as if explaining everything. Mikey continued.

"How about we throw a party! That should lighten up the mood." He looked at his brothers seeing they weren't sold for it. "We could play oh I don't know... spin the bottle... truth or dare....." He looked at them as their faces lit up.

"Wait.... How do you..." Leo was about to ask.

"I have my ways...." Mikey slowly slunk down to disappear. "Donnie told me... so spin the bottle?" He said popping back up.

"Just truth or dare," Raph said quickly.

Mikey giggled and looked at Rebecca then to his two older brothers.

"Get out of here Mikey," Leo said embarrassed as his little brother gave an all knowing look.

"I'll call up April and Casey," Mikey said slinking away. Raph looked down at Rebecca and blushed slightly. A few hours later April and Casey showed up.

"Yay!" Mikey hollered.

"Sssh!" Raph said quickly and pointed to sleeping Rebecca. April gave him a long look and smirked. "What is it?" He snapped.

"Its nothing," April replied turning away.

"You might as well get her up Raph," Casey said walking over to the couch. "Or do you just want to keep her there forever?" He whispered. Raph blushed and tried to look at him angrily. Casey smiled deviously. "So it is true?" He said with a smug grin.

"Shut up Puck head," Raph tried to joke. Casey walked away laughing. Raph turned to Rebecca. He lightly shook her. "Its time to get up." He said gently.

Her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at him with a little bit of drool going down her chin and crazy bed head. Rebecca smacked her lips and slowly sat up and turned her head to see the others. Her face turned bright red and she wiped her drool.

"Good morning," April waved.

"Well technically that's not true. It should be good afternoon because its not in A.M. tim...." Donnie was cut off.

"Look at this face," Casey said looking at the purple clad turtle. "It means I don't care," He said with a smile. Donnie gave him a glare.

Rebecca quickly got up. "Um.... Whats everyone doing here so sudden?" She asked a little embarrassed of her appearance.

"Were having a party!" Mikey stated with joy.

"Uh-huh," She looked at them to see if it was a joke. "I'll be right back," She ran to the bathroom trailing her blanket behind. She entered and grabbed her brush. Rebecca did a few quick strokes.

"Uh hey..." Leo was standing in their the whole time. She spun around. He held paper towel and was switching it out with the empty roll.

"Oh... hi Leo," She said with a weak smile. They stood there just staring at each other.

"Oh gosh... Why does the bathroom have to be so small?" Leo thought to himself blushing.

"I'm so close to him," Rebecca said in her head and blushed.

"So um..." Leo cleared his throat. "You better hurry the party will start soon."

Rebecca merely smiled and seemed lost in her own world. Leo slowly stepped out.

"I better leave before I do something stupid," He thought. He bit his lip as he thought of slowly leaning closer to her face and .... He shook his head. "That's never gonna happen." He mumbled as he entered the room.

Soon Rebecca was ready and sat at the table with everyone. She enjoyed a slice of pizza and chatted with April.

"Alright everyone lets play truth or dare!" Mikey announced. Casey gave a fake cough.

"Stupid game..." He said in between. Donnie smacked Caseys head with his bo staff.

"I'll go first!" Mikey said ignoring Casey. "April! Truth or Dare!" He called out.

"Dare obviously!" April grinned. Mikey sat thinking.

"He gives the easiest dares," Raph said with a laugh.

"Sssssh!" Mikey shushed him as the table rumbled with laughter. "Alright I dare you to sit on Donnie's lap until your called on again." April smiled.

"You gave me an easy one Mikey," April said with a laugh and approached Donnie. "May I?" She asked looking at his beet red face.

"Y-ya sure," Donnie stuttered. She slowly sat down on his lap. Casey glared at them. Donnie smiled in his direction making him growl.

"Casey truth or Dare?" April asked.

"Dare Duh," He replied trying to act tough.

"I dare you to.... Do you have any ideas Donnie?" She asked. Casey's face went white and Donnie smirked.

Soon Donnie was sitting on Casey while April sat on his lap. Except that Casey was sprawled out on his back and they painfully sat on his ribs.

"Ok so its your turn," Donnie said with a smile.

"Rebecca," Casey wheezed. "Truth or Dare?" Rebecca sat for a moment.

"I don't want to look like a chicken," She thought. "Dare." Casey could barely speak.

"I dare you to play five minutes of heaven," He let out.

"What's that?" Rebecca asked. Casey indicated for April to speak.

"Its where you randomly pull someone's name out of a hat and your locked in the nearest closet with them." April stuttered.

"And what do you do in the closet?" Rebecca asked suspiciously. It was silent for a moment.

"You make out," Casey said with a laugh. Her face grew pale.

"If I get Mikey or Donnie I could give them a small little kiss to the cheek or something but if I get Leo or Raph...." Rebecca's thoughts raced. She turned her gaze over to April for help.

"Hey I cant help you. This is a dare," April giggled.

Mikey got up and grabbed a duffle bag and handed all the boys a slip of paper to write their names on.

"Hey April, don't you want to help a friend out? Why don't you join the game to make Rebecca feel less embarrassed." Casey said with a grin. Donnie's face began to grow red.

"What if she gets me?" He thought dreamily. "But what if she gets that stupid Casey!?" He glared down at Casey's smug grin. Rebecca stared at April hoping she would help.

"Fine," April shrugged.

After slipping the papers in the bag the two girls slowly reached into it. Rebecca felt nervous while April didn't really care who she chose. Donnie and Casey fought over who April would get.

"Oh stop your bickering you two!" Raph said and laughed. Leo was silent. April slipped out a paper and gave a small giggle.

"Who did you get!?" Casey and Donnie said in unison. April stood and grabbed Mikeys hand.

"It'll just be a quick peck alright?" April giggled. Mikey looked at her confused. Casey and Donnie both had their jaws gaped as she led him to the closet.

"Ok well that leaves me..." Rebecca looked at the boys. She quickly swatted aside a paper she was about to pick from the duffle bag.

It felt like the word Casey and that would be awkward. Rebecca desperately grabbed the paper next to it.

She slowly slid it out and looked at the name. Her heart froze.

"Who is it?" Casey asked. Leo stood behind her.

"It's me," He said sending shivers down her back.

Raphs eyes grew wide. Rebecca seemed to be frozen. Leo smiled down at her and held out his hand. She hesitantly took it.

Mikey and April cut their five minutes to one since it was just a few kisses to the cheek. Raph, Donnie, and Casey all stood there with an air of jealousy and anger. It was soon Rebecca and Leo's turn.

Leo hesitantly entered the closet. Rebecca slowly leaned against the wall while the door was being shut. They were both left in utter darkness. It was silent for a moment. Leo's heart raced.

"What do I do?" His mind screamed at him.

"L-Leo..." Rebecca sheepishly began. "You don't have to kiss me... I mean I know I'm not the best... I'm not funny, pretty, or anything that a girl should be...."

Leo shushed her with his finger. He leaned in close to her and pressed her against the wall. She felt his warm breathe.

"Your perfect," He whispered and let his lips slowly meet hers.

It was a long deep passionate kiss. At first Rebecca was in total shock as Leo leaned in. She eventually closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. Leo grabbed her waist.

She felt the cold wall to her back and Leo's warm body pressed against her. They broke apart after a moment.

"Leo...." Rebecca breathed. "He likes me?! He likes me back! Or is he just playing the game?" She thought.

They both blushed deeply. They then slowly moved in closer for another kiss when the door swung open.

"Times up!" Mikey said with a grin.

The group of friends watched in interest as Rebecca let go of Leo and made her way over to the group with a red face. April nudged her making her blush more. Leo sat down with the group and gave a long stare at Rebecca. Raph scowled and crossed his arms.

Soon the party was coming to a close. Raph quickly left to the surface the first chance he could.

"Where is he going?" Rebecca asked. April and Casey had already left.

"He does that all the time... when he's upset," Donnie answered. Rebecca thought for a moment and then realized.

"I'll be back," She abruptly stood. Everyone's gaze fell upon her. She turned away and quickly ran out of the sewers looking for Raph. "Where is that big idiot?" Rebecca mumbled and smiled at the thought of him.

Raph jumped onto a nearby roof and climbed down to a few deserted docks. He slumped down by some long forgotten cargo. The moon shined onto the water and left him deep in thought.

"Red!" Rebecca called out. Raph tried to move closer into the shadows. She saw the movement and approached him. "Raph..." He quickly got up and began to walk away. "Please come back here!" Rebecca followed close behind and gave a wary look to the water.

"Leave me alone Rebecca," Raph snapped and continued to walk away.

"Raph wait!" She tried to keep up with him and slipped.

Down she plummeted into the water. Raph gave her a small glance as she began to resurface.

"Raph!" Rebecca thrashed around in the water. "I cant swim!" He kept walking.

"Sure you can't," He said sarcastically.

"No really!!!!" Rebecca went back under and barely managed out her last word. "Help."

Raph looked at where she had gone under and could see small bubbles on the surface. "Is she being serious?" His mind raced. "Oh sewer bunnies," Raph dove into the water.

How you guys liking to so far? Nice cliffhanger? >:) XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 43K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
4K 229 11
Terror in Resonance/Zankyou no Terror Fanfic The world was holding me back. For too long I've been told what to do. It was finally time for me to bre...
47.8K 2.2K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.