Triple Trouble

By ayekristelx3

Three handsome young men, identical in every way possible, fights for the love of one girl. A girl that has t... More

Sneak Peek
Triplets
Meeting the First
Meeting the Last
Special
Frozen Yogurt
Dinner Date
Pancit
Shopping Spree
Cake

Meeting the Second

18.4K 207 19
By ayekristelx3

Chapter 3

Lester's POV

It's already past 12 but I think my brother here has no plans on going home. We're at a bar right now, drinking and flirting with the girls sat next to us. One beside me and two sandwiching Peter. He was kissing the girl's neck on his right while the other one on the left just watched in jealousy. I reached for my drink with a laugh and shook my head.

"Vice should have been here."

Peter stopped kissing the girl and looked at me. "It's his lost, he didn't want to come."

I sighed and took another sip from my drink. "Yeah but he's the party animal between the three of us. And you? You used to not like going to these kind of stuff."

"So?" He scoffed, leaning back.

"So, that only changed ever since -"

"Can you not talk about that?" He snapped, interrupting what I was about to say. I pressed my lips together, impressed that he knew where I was going with this conversation.

It's a very sensitive topic and it's my bad for forgetting that we all agreed not to mention it ever again, but it's been years. Talking about it is inevitable.

"You're still affected I see." I mumbled.

He glared. "Shut up."

I laughed because obviously, it's true. He still haven't moved on. Can't blame him though, considering that that was the one thing that changed everything. Especially since the change mostly caught up with Peter and Vice and their relationship as brothers.

Without saying anything else, Peter resumed flirting with the girls and ignored me for the rest of the night.

By the time it got disturbing to watch Peter eat the poor girl's face, I decided to go home. I gave my number to the girl I ignored as a way to say sorry and quickly kissed her cheek.

"Pete, I'm going." I said, taking one last sip before standing up. The only response I got was a nod. Good enough for me, I thought.

I soon then left the bar in my yellow lamborghini, and drove away as fast as I can since the road was clear of cars. I got to the mansion in just 4 minutes. My newest record. I parked in my space inside the garage and entered the mansion. I was heading to the stairs when I saw a figure in a sitting position outside the pool area at the end of the hall.

Only one person popped into my head who would sit by the pool this late at night. A naughty smile formed on my face as an idea crossed my mind. I walked towards the person as quietly as I could and when I got closer, I confirmed that it was a girl. And without much thought, I stood behind her and pushed the girl into the pool by surprise.

She would hate me for this but who cares? I've done this a million times. And each time I did it, it was funny because whenever she would come up for air, she would be fuming in anger. But for some reason, this time, something seems wrong?

The girl I had pushed was struggling, maybe even drowning.

And the one thing that crossed my mind was that my sister knows how to swim, in fact, she loves to swim. Why would she be struggling - unless...

My eyes widen in realization that the girl was not my sister. I cursed under my breath and took off my shirt in a flash then dived into the pool. She was deep under the water when I got to her. I pulled at her arm and turned her around.

Her beauty froze me on my spot. This girl is beautiful.

Water went into my lungs before I realized that I had been staring. Before I get to drowning myself too, I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the pool, immediately gasping for air. The girl lay motionless on the ground as if she were dead. My heart started to beat faster than the average so I leaned down and listened if she was still breathing.

"Oh thank god." I whispered, relieved that she's still breathing. I stared at the girl again, her beauty making me wonder if she still needs a CPR. At the back of my head, someone whispered that she does and I listened.

I started to lean in but the girl started coughing. Dang it.

I waited for her to fully get up and as I did, I observed her unfamiliar face, and assumed that she's a new worker. Her eyes slowly opened, widening when she saw me.

From a shocked expression, it quickly turned into a scowl, assuming that she remembered what I did. Before she could even say anything about it, I beat her to it.

Raising both of my hands, I said, "I'm really sorry for what I did. I honestly thought you were my sister but obviously I was wrong, and I'm so sorry."

She just looked at me, anger written all over her face and it looked like she wanted to say something, but the girl kept her mouth shut.

"I really am sorry." I said, offering her a hand. "Are you ok?"

Her eyes shifted to my hand before she took it. "Yeah." She said, finally speaking.

Her voice was beautiful and sweet, and surprisingly calm for someone who looked mad. She grabbed her hair, twisted it, and placed it on one side of her shoulder.

I combed my wet hair up using my hand and gave her an apologetic smile. "You sure?"

"I'm okay." She said. "I'm okay." She said again but this time it was more like she was saying it to herself. That made me feel bad even more. So to lighten things up, I tried to use my charm on her by moving closer and making sure to show her my body since that always work on girls.

"By the way, my name's Lester." I said with a smirk when I saw her eyes land on my body.

"And you are?" She quickly looked away, distancing herself from me.

I smothered a laugh, amused that she can't look at me. To save her from this awkward situation, I decided to grab my shirt from the floor.

"Karylle." She said while I put my shirt back on.

"Karylle." I repeated. Beautiful name. She turned to me and I noticed her let out a breath. I chuckled and winked at her. I saw her blush but she looked away again. "You should change. Again, Im really sorry." I said giving her a genuine smile.

She nodded her head and left without saying anything else. I watched her walk away and saw her enter the kitchen. So that's where she's staying? Guess I was right.

After a few minutes, someone spoke. "Lester." I turned around and found my brother Vice standing behind me. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh - I live here?"

"I mean, why are you out here by the pool?" Vice asked, clothed in pajamas and a black muscle tee.

"I love the pool."

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Where's Peter?" He asked, then eyed my soaking hair.

"Still at the bar, enjoying himself."

"Why are you wet?" He asked gesturing to my hair.

"Isn't it obvious? I went swimming."

"You went swimming? In your pants?" He asked, looking at me as if I was stupid.

"Yeah and so?"

"It's not like you." He said, shrugging. "I'm guessing you fell in?"

"Nah." I said, shaking my hair.

"So then why are you wet?"

"I pushed a girl into the pool," I said with simplicity, deciding that I should share the story.

"You're kidding."

I raised my eyebrows and kept a poker face.

"Dude. Why? Who?" He asked, getting that I wasn't kidding.

"Don't worry, I saved her, so it's all good." I waved him off and started walking inside.

Vice gave me a look of disbelief, shaking his head. "You're unbelievable."

"I thought she was Anne." I shrugged, walking up the stairs. "Besides, I already said sorry."

"And who might this person be?" He asked, following me up the stairs.

"Karylle." I said her face quickly flashing in my head. The change of expression on his face didn't go unnoticed by me. "You know her."

"Chef Lou's niece." He replied. "Met her earlier. I can't believe you did that to her."

"Hey, I didn't kow, okay. I thought she was Anne."

"Anne's not even home." Vice remarked, stopping in front of his door.

"Whoa where is she this time?" I asked, nearing mine. That girl is always out and about. Someone's going to have to keep an eye on her or something.

My brother sighed. "Her stubborn self went to another party." I looked at him in disbelief.

"And you just let her?" I asked, shaking my head.

"I didn't." He defended. "Mom did." And with that, I shut up.

I brushed my hair out of the way and we both shook our heads, knowing that we can't do anything about it since mom gave the permission. I pushed my door open and went inside, feeling pretty upset about our little sister being at a party where anyone can flirt with her.

If there's one thing we triplets have in common, it's that we're very protective of someone we love, especially our only sister.

-

Meet Anne, the youngest and the only sister of the Viceral triplets. When their father died, Vice, Peter, and Lester stood up to be the father of the house and the father of their little sister. Anne loves to sing; it's her passion. She's a model and a total sweetheart. She's very beautiful and sexy, which is why the triplets are so protective of her. They fear that someone might harras her or touch her, so they protect her. If she wants do something or go somewhere, her brothers are always there to stop and keep her "safe." Anne, of course, hated that. But what if, someone comes into the picture that she could talk to, someone that could change everything?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.3K 9
Liv looks forward to her 18th birthday since that's when she gets to meet her fated mate. Little does she know she is going to be mated to her three...
128 1 16
Two best friends. One girl. Two sudden rivals. She never wanted to come between them. But they didnt give her a choice. One was hopelessly in love. T...
8K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...
557 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...