He is Lovely °Joshler°

By standingbyagoner

Josh is a quiet and lonely boy who no one knows. Tyler is the quiet boy who is known for his smartness. Both... More

Whoops {Authors note}
.:Youth:.
.:FRIENDS:.
.:Caught In The Middle:.
.:Curious.
.:Feelings:.
.:Sweet Creature.
.:Old Fashioned:.
.:Him:.
.:Text Me In The Morning:.
AUTHORS NOTE
.:Growing Pains:.
.:Mercy:.
.:Mercy pt.2:.
.:Don't bite:.
.: I Fall Apart :.
.:Talk Too Much:.
.:Lucky People:.
.:Make Me Your Queen:.

.:Glitter:.

22 2 1
By standingbyagoner

*Tyler's point of view*

I walked into homeroom as I did every morning. Making my way to my seat without looking at anyone. I sat down and pulled out my phone, waiting for the bell to ring. As I scrolled through Tumblr I felt a pair of eyes settling in me. I knew who it was but I refused to look up at them.
"Hey loneface. Finish your homework last night?" It was Avi Kaplan. He was with his group of lunk heads who also had their homework in hand.

"Avi go away. I told you I'm not doing you or your friends homework anymore." I felt my voice get shaky and I didn't dare let my eyes venture off of my desk.

"What was that Fag?" He said with miff in his voice. "You do my homework or you meet my fist at the end of school."

"A-Avi I said I wouldn't do it a-anymore ok..." I knew I had made a mistake when I felt his hand grab my collar. "A-Avi please don't h-hurt me" He tightened his grip on my shirt and suddenly to my luck the bell rang.

"You better watch yourself prick" He said before he threw a crumpled piece of his homework at me. As Avi went back to his seat I saw all the students quietly turn around and mumble to each other. No one cared about what he did to me and no one would ever defend me. I'm just the gay nerd who hangs out by himself in the back of class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so guys, I know this is super short but they will get longer. I'm just introducing Tyler and Josh and their daily lives at school.

Also, PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR MAKING AVI THE BULLY...

I hope ya'll enjoyed this tiny chapter. There will be more coming. Just bare with me being this is my first fanfic and I'll have major school test soon. ;)

~ Roy 🎩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.1K 21
Tyler has been alone all his life. He doesn't go to school, his parents are neglectful, and he has no friends. No one to love him. His only safe p...
16.4K 912 33
Tyler and his friends go to the beach for summer vacation when they meet a strange pink haired boy named Josh, who loves the beach but hates water. ...
1.4K 127 15
josh is dying and his last wish is to tell the boy of his dreams how he really feels. tyler is a boy dealing with his own problems, the day he gets a...
11.3K 358 26
Josh is depressed. Hell, if I were him I would be too. He slowly but surely fights off his own 'blurryface' with the assistance of the cutie Tyler, w...