Escape ( BWAM )

By luvneverminuteSJE

When the dream world and real world become one in the same. Escape - a word with many different meanings. ©... More

Introduction
Not an update but a list of characters
Waiting
What's it like being happy ?
Unbelievable shopping
Reminisce
Troubling Circumstances
Not an update but an thank you!!!
Dreaming ? Or it's something else ?
Who can you trust ?
Relaxing or can you call it that ?
Big Problems / His Reminisce
The Collectors/ Backstory of the Monster
Paranoia and Surprises
Consequences and Dreams
The helpless her / The search
Hangover/ Job hunting
endurance test
Preview / Thank you ❤
Fresh start / Am I caught or .......
Hiding out / Secret Organization
Another new job / Secret organization 2
Calling a friend/ Is this really just a furniture store
New people / That guy looks familiar
Let me make it / Not believing
I can't believe it - not a updated
Cast update visuals/ preview
endurance test part 2
I'm tired / More suspicion
Some history/ Welcome, Um Hello
What's going on ? / We have some planning to do
More explaining/ planning
Where is she ?/ On search
Am I going crazy ?/ Training
My feelings for her / More training
Warning bells / False alarm ?
The truth about things
Cast visual Update
The truth about things part 2
Where am I ? Who are you ??
The truth about things Part 3
She's needed for good / Her Duty
Possessed man / Her training begins
He's closer than you think/ Tae hyun past part 1
Tae hyun's past part 2 / New sparring partners
She's hot / Phoned a friend
Lost / I need to save her
She stays / Ready or not ?
Continued Jun's past
His anger
His Mission
Am I dreaming ? / Timing
Getting ready/ Heading out
Get out of your own mind
I am not human anymore ? / The intensity of it all

Aw Sh**! Now where do I go?

2.5K 118 195
By luvneverminuteSJE

Daniel's pov ~

" I know Mama, I'm on my way over there right now, " I said frustrated ending the phone call.

Why is she doing this ?

It's was so out of character....

But it's not gonna stay this way for long.

Because I am not gonna let her go.

The highway is thick today, I need to know if she's still there.

" Shit ! This slow fucking ass traffic ! " as I slapped and gripped the steering wheel.

I'm gonna be pissed if she's not there when I get there.

She hasn't called or texted me back since I sent that text a day ago.

It was out of pure anger.
But what the fuck am I gonna do if she really leaves me.

She couldn't have met someone....

Not yet !

She's always at home. I made sure of that by being opposed of her working.

But what really had me puzzled, is the fact she didn't let me hold her which she usually never did before.

The bitch pushed me off her, I'm still having a hard time believing it.

And one other thing that had my mind going, that it felt like I was being yanked or pulled backwards crashing into that damn coffee table.

*
*
*

Coming to the street, that I knew her friend lives. I turn the corner and pulled into the parking lot.

Then went on to find a space, getting out of the car and slamming the door.

She's coming back.....

Whether she likes or not.

........................

Shayla's pov~

A couple of days into staying at Carrie's apartment....

Those days went by without incident until today while Carrie was at work.

That's when I heard the first round of knocking.

If you could call it that...

As the ringing of the door bell and pounding on the door grew louder.

My curiosity played a role in my first steps towards the door.

On the other side of the door, I could hear breathing.

Then the booming voice of the person I dreaded the most to be there.

" Shay ! Shay ! I know you're there ! Come out right now ! I don't have time for your silly games !!! "

Then the pounding continue...

Then I mustered up the courage to say ....

" Leave ! I am tired of this kind of life, my life with you ! So leave before I call the police ! " I shouted to the top of my lungs, hoping he would get the message.

" Shay ! Shay ! Is that you ? Whatever happened we can work it out, " he said calmly but I wasn't buying it.

Work it out, Talk it out, I'm not listening to the same old line which doesn't work because after awhile it just goes back to what we have here.

But not on the same scale or intensity.

Enough was enough !

Then I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It was light and feathery making me feel calm all of sudden.

And then I told him one last time...

" Just leave Daniel, I don't wanna talk or see you right now. So leave okay, " I told him then turning around to go back to the guestroom.

" You'll regret this ! You will never find anyone better than me ! " he spat and pounded on the door one last time before going quiet.

...................

Later on that day

At the table while eating dinner with Carrie. I was truly doubting to bring it up but what choice do I have.

" Carrie, I think I should leave because I don't wanna be a burden," I said because I didn't want to bother her with my problems anymore.

" No girl you can stay as long as you need to, Don't worry " she told me truly not understanding where I was going with this by look on her face.

" I should because Daniel came and cause a ruckus. Someone even called the police. But I just told them I didn't know what was going on, " I explained.

" You're my best friend Shay, I won't let you do this alone. When your family obviously not gonna be of help, " Carrie stated getting up from her seat, coming over to hug me.

Hugging her back, " That's just it, You are my friend and I don't want you to be in the middle of all of this, " I cried.

" It's not a problem, I can handle it so stop saying these things ! " she cried letting me go.

" I'm sorry, I won't talk about this any longer. I'm going to bed, " I told her getting up from my chair, heading off to bed.

At that moment, I knew what I had to do.....

I need to be alone, to be on my own for awhile at least till I figured out some thing's.

I thought all these things and more as I lay in bed staring at the ceiling.

Watching the clock, noticing it's 2:00 am now.

I think I should leave before she wakes.

I know am just avoiding things but.....

So when morning came, I gathered my things and quietly left the apartment.

But where will I go....

I have money saved because of this friend of mine.

Yes. She stuck around when others didn't .

That's why I came to her because I needed a favor one day.....

Almost two years ago, she opened up an bank account for me.

" You need money of your own when you finally leave that bastard, " Carrie said as we sat in the bank that day.

" Thank you Carrie, " I smiling th to myself as I entered the hotel lobby.

When I got to the front desk, asked about the room rates.

That's when I let my penny pincher side come out and felt embarrassed.

Aw what will it hurt, I think I deserve to have the best room !

" How many nights will be staying Ma'am, " the clerk asked bringing me out of my reverie.

" Um ... Yes just one night thanks but I'll let you know if I want to extend my stay, " I said handing her my card.

.................................

Unknown Pov

I am going to watch her even if you don't. Because if you just gonna stand still, that's when bad things can happen," a male voice spoke as he ended his call.

Thanks for reading ! 😆

Vote, comment and share ! ❤

© S J Evans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 47 8
what will happen? when the world fell under a spell and people have no other choice but to die to escape from it. Will they could escape from them? l...
2.3K 299 16
Gray/Lee Sunghwa tries his best to accept the fact that things will never be the same with his best friend. © Memorizedsightings
122 1 2
Read to see what happens
22.4K 839 35
𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞�...