A Little Piece of You ~ Book...

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK THREE of "The Taylor Family Series"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are about to become GRANDPARENTS!! Joi... More

COPYRIGHT.
A Little Piece of You
An Angels Whisper
Hearing The Beats
Pained Therapy
A Magical Day
All Together Again
Back To School
I'll Never Let You Go
Naughty Boys
Mini Me or Mini You
Simply Gorgeous
After Shocks
Our New Home
Another Taylor Christmas
Girls Night In
Don't Scare Me
Broken Princess ~ Special Bonus
Checking In
Some Things Change
Babies 'R' Us
Road Trip
Almost A Daddy
Lips of an Angel
First Night Home
All By Myself
Stay At Home Daddy
The Birthday Gift
The Good and The Bad
One Sweet Day ~ part one
One Sweet Day ~ part two
"Crazy In Love"
The Family Tree

I love Your Precious Heart

49.3K 1.3K 78
By HeatherJachmann

I Love Your Precious Heart

Braxton Matthew Taylor & Alexis Jade Evans, wish for you to share this special and magical day with them as they join as one by becoming husband and wife, with love, kisses and hugs xxxx

19th of July

Lexi Jade's POV

My heart was beating so fast I couldn't hear anything else around me, I could see the church coming into view as we rounded the corner, oh god, I'm so nervous. Deep breath in, one out, and again, I did that about five times before the car pulled up, there was a red carpet laid out for me to walk along, my path to the man I love so much. I looked through the window to the sky and smiled, just as Dad opened the door for me, a few clouds parted and let a few bright rays of sun shine down on us through a light mist of rain, Mum's here.

"Awesome timing." Dad chuckled as he held is hand out for me to grab, he gently eased me to my feet so I was now standing beside him on the footpath. Sums and Maddy were organising the little girls while Jaz, Tahni and Izzy all helped make sure my dress was all perfect for my walk down to married life.

"Xahlia, come here sweetie." I said to my beautiful daughter as Sums made sure she was ready as well, she must be getting tired, she's not running around and full of energy like she normal is.

"See Daddy now." she said as she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me inside, I chuckled and tried to get her to slow down a little.

"We have to wait for Aunt Tee , Aunt Izz and Aunty Jaz to go first, ok." I said as we moved closer to the doors and I kept up my calming breath routine which seemed to be working only slightly, it doesn't stop the sweating palms though. Sums and Maddy will be escorting Lily, Ruby and Emmy down the aisle, then followed by Izzy, Tahni and then Jaz before my Daddy takes me to Brax.

"When you here the piano, it's time." Nanna Nessa said softly as she walked through the doors, the soft piano in the background sounded just right, Brax conned Cam into playing for us, which cost us a carton of beer, Gage also helped with getting him to perform for us, Cam's awesome on the piano.

"You look just like your Mum sweetheart, I know she'll be walking down there with us, I'm so proud of you." Dad whispered a little teary eyed before hugging me tightly, he's right, Mum will be right there with us every step of the way.

"Thanks Dad, I love you." I smiled as I kissed his cheek, I felt his hands squeeze mine and his smile matched mine.

"I love you too." just as he said that the doors opened slowly, the sounds of 'Never Tear Us Apart' by INXS played from the piano, the girls started  to make their way down the aisle, Dad kept me out of sight from Brax until it was my turn. I felt Dad move me forward a little and that's when I saw him looking all hot and sexy in his tux, the small hand in my left hand released from my grip,

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." Xahlia shouted as she bolted off down the aisle earning laughs from the guests, I chuckled as she beat Jazzie to the end, Brax picked her up whispering something in her ear and sat her on his hips, she won't be letting go anytime soon, Daddy is her favourite.

"It's our turn Lexi." Dad whispered as he moved us even closer, we were now looking into the church, the deep red carpet leading down to Brax as he stood there with Cooper, Jace and Kale. Jaxon was standing right in the middle where the celebrant will be standing, he looks so handsome in his suit, Matty grabbed Xahlia from Brax as Dad started to walk with me. My smile grew wider with each step I took, the closer I got to Brax everyone else just disappeared and all I could see was him, his huge grin and his eyes were shining so bright as he checked me out.

"She's all yours Brax." Dad chuckled lightly as he placed my hand in Brax's, in the corner of my eye I saw the celebrant appear in front of us, I just couldn't take my eyes of Brax, I wonder if I can get him to wear a suit everyday.

"Wow Baby, you look sensational." Brax whispered as he squeezed my hands lightly, I bit my bottom lip softly as I had to perv him more, god my man is delicious.

"So do you." I grinned, tonight is gonna be fucking awesome, just touching his hands for the first time on a week has made my body feel like it was on fire, what this boy does to me is crazy. Brax and I both turned to the front, our grip on each other tightening, my smile even bigger and I know Brax's is the same, this is it, the day we've been waiting for.

"Braxton and Alexis are here today, with their family and friends, to declare publicly their love for one another, and to be joined in marriage. This is much more than a social and civil occasion, because it is the declaration of their hearts, built upon experience, and enriched by their love. With love it is possible to live a life together, each seeking and encouraging the joy, the comfort, the health, and the enrichment of the other, all of which will divide sorrow and multiply satisfactions." the celebrants words filled my ears as my eyes never strayed once from the man standing next to me, the man that's about to become my husband, our hands firmly together as the celebrant continued on with the ceremony.

"Braxton and Alexis, you have invited us to witness the happiness you have found in each other. Are you ready to make the pledges through which you commit yourselves to each other in love?" we were both asked, Brax winked at me before we both replied.

"We are." I smiled, I closed my eyes briefly and took another calming breath as I prepared myself for our vows, I don't want to cry but it's a huge possiblity right now, I can feel my hands shake lightly.

"Braxton Matthew Taylor, will you have Alexis Jade Evans to be you wedded wife through all the days of your life, to live together in constancy and devoation? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and cherish her, in sickness and in health, and will you love her as long as you both shall live?" the celebrant smiled to Brax as his eyes looked deep into mine, I could see a light glazing over them, his smile never faulting like mine.

"I do" he grinned, I had to bite my lip as he looks just so freaking adorable right now, I held him tightly as the celebrant repeated those exact same words to me, my heart was almost in my throat, god I hope the words come out of my mouth.

"Alexis Jade Evans, will you have Braxton Matthew Taylor to be you wedded husband through all the days of your life, to live together in constancy and devoation? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and cherish him, in sickness and in health, and will you love him as long as you both shall live?" I started nodding before I replied, hell yeah I do, he's mine.

"I do." I said barely a whisper as I held back my tears, oh god, I'm gonna stuff up my vows, vows that I spent almost three days reading over and over so I wouldn't forget.. Brax pulled me closer to him as I felt my knees go weak, I never thought I would feel like this while I stand here to marry this amazing guy, it's such a strange but powerful feeling.

"Both Braxton and Alexis have chosen to say their own vows to each other and as request by Alexis, she'll go first." the celebrant said as gave me a nod and a smile, I wanted to go first as I knew after Brax said his, I wouldn't be able to say it because I'd be crying. I took a very deep breath, my hands gripping firmly onto Brax's much bigger hands, I looked up into his beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Brax, for all the years that we've known each other, this is the day that I've been waiting for, the one where I become your wife. There has never been a day where I have ever stopped loving you, and I don't think there ever will be, you are mine and mine alone until the very end. You are the father of my gorgeous babies that share this day with us today, I will promise to fullfil your dream of filling our already crazy and mad house with more precious bundles as the years pass, just keep it under six and we'll be good." I chuckled, I already had a tear rolling down my cheek as I spoke, Brax was now grinning like a mad man and his eyes were also slowly filling with tears, as our friends and family watch on.

"Brax, from the moment you asked me to be your girl, my life has never been better, the way you look at me makes me weak at the knees, the way you touch me I feel safe and at home but more importantly the way it sets my body on fire. You are my best friend, my rock, my heart and soul, my horny little devil, my everything, when I nearly lost you I thought my world was crumbling, I don't ever want to be apart from you, you complete my heart baby and I'm glad I get to keep you forever, I love you so much." Brax lifted his hand to my cheek and wiped away the tears, so glad I chose make up that could easily be fixed and not ruin it too much.

"I love you too." he whispered before he began his own vows to me.

Brax's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful woman standing in front of me, she looks gorgeous, simply amazing and I am super crazy in love with her and she's all mine.

"Lexi Jade, there's only been one girl in my life that I've loved the most, the one that I get to hold and kiss and call mine and that one lucky and amazing girl is you. You make everything in life seem so happy and carefree with your bright and happy personaility and I know that you've taught me how to be that better person by just being with you. You are the mother of my babies, and as you know I can't wait to make a whole heap more with you, and I promise to not go over the limit." I grinned, I better keep that promise or she'll cut my balls off and feed them to the dog. 

"Today is the best day ever, as I get to forever from now call you my wife, and I promise to be the best husband that you can ever want. The way you light up a room, the way you set my heart on fire with one simple look or touch is one of the many the things I love about you., without you in my life there would be no me. I wouldn't change a thing, our life is perfect for us and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by your side, you have my heart and soul baby, you are my life, my best friend, my little feisty angel, my world, and I love you now and forever." I so badly wanted to kiss those juicy plump lips right now, but I can't I still have to wait a little longer, just holding her hands this whole time has got my body jumping with excitement. I looked at Lexi and moved my thumb to wipe a few more tears that fell, I sure do one hell of a sexy wife. The celebrant asked for the rings, which had Coop step up and place our rings in his open hands, one step closer.

"The cirlcle is the symbol of the sun and earth and universe. It is the symbol of holiness and perfection and peace. In this ring it is the symbol of unity, in which these two lives have joined in one unbroken circle, in which, whereever you go, you will always return to one another and to your togetherness." the celebrant said as he held his hand to me to grab Lexi's ring, her mothers matching ring that I was to give her on this day. I picked up her ring with shaky hands, wow these nerves certainly haven't gone yet, I grabbed her left hand and held the ring over her ring finger.

"Lexi, as the sign from my heart that I am yours from this day forward, and that you may remember forever that I have chosen you to be mine, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love." I whispered as I slipped the ring over her finger before I lifted her hand to kiss softly, she was starting to get a little bounce in her as she grabbed my ring and did the exact same thing to me.

"Brax, as the sign from my heart that I will be yours from this day foward, and that you may remember forever that I have chosen you to be mine, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love." she grinned, both of us eager for the next part, I looked at the celebrant as to tell him to hurry up already, there was a few chuckles in the crowd, I so need to kiss my wife right now. I blocked out everything and just focused on Lexi, I can't believe that she's my wife after all this time, I really can't wait to spend forever with this awesome girl who I love so much.

"-you husband and wife, Brax you can now kiss you bride." as I heard those words, I pulled Lexi flush against me, my eyes locked with hers as I crashed my lips to hers and kissed her with everything I had. Our family and friends cheered in the background as i tasted and touched her sweet lips, god how much I have missed them, they are so soft and warm.

"It's my honour to annouce to you, Mr and Mrs Braxton Taylor." the celebrant said from behind us as there were louder claps and cheers from our families and friends, I pulled back gently out of the kiss, my Lexi Jade is finally my wife.

"I love you." she whispered, then pulled my face back to hers for another deep kiss, which had a few whistles and cheers.

"I love you, too." I whispered across her lips after we broke apart, both of us smiling like idiots as Jax and Xahlia ran into our legs. I chuckled and picked up my little princess, she looks pretty with her blonde curls bouncing more than they normally do.

"You look so handsome Jax." Lexi said as she kissed Jax on the head, I grabbed her hand as we walked down the aisle as a family, it's about time Lexi took my name, I've only waited half my life.

a few hours later

With the reception in full swing, the guests all chatting and dancing happily, I grabbed my wife and headed for the dancefloor, wrapping my hands around her waist as I swayed us back and forth slowly.

"Have I told you today how much I love you." I whispered as I looked down into her eyes, she chuckled softly and nodded.

"Yeah, every minute so far, I love you too." she smiled back before she rested her head on my shoulder. I was getting hotter and hotter by the second, I'm dying to get her out of this beautiful dress and have her naked for me to feast on, this week really has been torture.

"Baby, you're killing me here, can we leave yet." I almost hissed as my pants got tighter and tighter and I swear I've been walking around with it poking out of my pants all night.

"Nope, a little longer stud." she giggled and being the mean girl she is, pressed herself into more and I felt her hands grip my ass, she's gonna pay for that, I groaned louder which only had her laugh more.

"You're a mean wife." I chuckled and spun her around before pulling her even closer, I simply can't let her go.

"I know, get used it." she laughed, great I can see where this is going, I pouted and let her go and pretended to be upset, which didn't work because she laughed before she walked over to our parents who had our babies.

"Daddy, me come with you." Xahlia said as she jumped in front of me, my eyes went wide as she started to stamp her feet, where the hell did she get that from?

"Mummy and Daddy are taking you and Jax with us, but for the first few days you'll be with Nanna and Grandpa, ok sweetie, I promise we won't forget to take you." I said getting down to her level and looking into her bright blue eyes, Lexi and I are splitting our honeymoon in two, the first week is just for the two of us, we will be going to The Maldives and then the other week, we are going up to the Gold Coast as a family and going to the theme parks.

"Otay." she pouted, hell she looks like Lexi when she does that, I chuckled and gave her a big kiss before jax came over, we were taking turns saying goodbye before I take my wife to our suite. 

"You be a good boy and look after sissy for me." I said to Jaxon, I glanced over to Lexi as she picked up Xahlia and whispered in her ear.

"Yep, me will, love you Daddy." Jax said as his small arms wrapped around my neck, I never get tired of hearing my kids call me Daddy and say that they love me, it makes having them even more special.

"Love you too, Buddy." I smiled and kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair, I grabbed my wife as it was time for us to bit farewell to our remaining guests and finally get some alone time, that definitely will be lasting all night. As soon as the door closed behind me in our honeymoon suite, I pinned my new wife to the wall, her giggles filling the room as my hands roamed over her sexy body.

"Fuck Baby, I need you so bad." I grinned as she wrapped her arms around my neck, I quickly unzipped myself out of my pants and sprung free ready to take her deeply. I lifted up her dress, my hands fondling over her delicate skin until I found her wet spot, 

"Baby, did you take them off?" my voice was deep and husky as I felt her wet flaps hit my fingers, god she's hot and so wet and ready.

"Nope, I didn't have any on at all." she smirked and bit her bottom lip, cheeky girl and here when I removed that garter I thought she was covered down there, lucky I didn't have a feel then otherwise the guests would've had a free show.

"I like, now let's make this baby." I chuckled as I grabbed her ass with my hands and lifted her up, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist as I carried her over to the big bed and laid her down on it gently.

"Brax we can't make a baby." Lexi said looking at me as I hovered above her, I frowned and moved away slightly, she changed her? Well that hurt.

"I thought you wanted another baby." I could hear my voice break a little, the smile on her face confused me as she pulled me back on top of her, her legs locking around my waist, my hard shaft entered her slowly, I shivered with delight as her walls wrapped snug around me.

"I do silly, I mean we can't make one because there's already a baby growing in there." she grinned cheekily and my heart stopped at her words, we were having another baby, holy shit!

"Really? You're pregnant?" I grinned like an idiot, my hand moved over her flat stomach as we looked in each others eyes, she nodded and the smile on her face got bigger.

"Yep, I took a test yesterday as my period was a couple days later, I'm pregnant Baby." she smiled brightly, my face mirrored hers before I crashed my lips to hers and took her in a deep and hot kiss that made everything around us feel like it was burning.

"God I love you Lexi Jade, my sexy little wife." I groaned as I pressed my forehead to hers as our noses touched, our lips grazed softly together, our eyes locked, as I slowly made love to her.

"I love you too, Brax, always have and always will.' she smiled, that was all was said as we joined together in a more intimate way as husband and wife, and the beginning of a whole new life together.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

Brax and Lexi's story has officially come to an end, but they will appear in the next one, so you will still know what is going on in thier life.

I will post details of the next story after this chapter once I have posted the first chapter.

Thank you to all who have continued your loving support for my stories, I wouldn't be writing if it wasn't for, it makes it worth while sharing them when I get such awesome feedback, so thank you kindly.

Until next time, see you soo!

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 175K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
1.1M 27.4K 74
One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her boss Maximus Taylor was the one who she h...
102K 3.9K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
71.3K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...