fnaf night guard life

By pigmenq

this is based off a few dreams i had, so no judging More

finding a job
night 1
night 1 part 2
the incident
Texts Found on Tyler's Phone

night 1 part 3

26 3 1
By pigmenq

I was brought into the backroom and their were these stairs es that lead a basement. I was taken down the stairs. the walls were covered in suits with bodies inside. I throw up. So i had to be cared by foxy the rest of the way down. I was going to freak out when we made it down, but i didn't for my safety. There was a hall way full of rooms. When i looked by their were windows that i could see the nightmares inside of. One had three green bunnies thay varied in height.
One came out and introduced herself as Spring. She wad a bit shorter than bonnie but taller than me. She got the other two and they introduced them theves ad Trip and Trap. Trip was my height a 13 while Trap was taller than bonnie and had these roses on her ears. i was locked in a room the rest off the night until 6 a.m. when i left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
73K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
786K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...