♥Warmth♥Kasamatsu Yukio♥KnB♥A...

By Puripuriko

Kasamatsu Yukio is VERY bad with girls to the point he gets nervous and cannot say anything to them other tha... More

♥00♥ Slice of Life
♥01♥ Of nostalgia and chocolate chip pancakes
♥02♥ How to shop
♥03♥ Cat? Human? Or a Demon?
♥04♥ She is an idiot but I still care
♥05♥ Part of me 1
♥06♥ Part of me 2
♥07♥ Part of me 3
♥08♥ Part of me 4
♥09♥ Part of me, part of you
♥10♥ Cat vs Dog

♥11♥ Fortunate Love ♥End♥

845 41 11
By Puripuriko

Kasamatsu was very uncomfortable because he was not allowed to go home. He somehow ended up in a family restaurant with his classmates, and some girls that they somehow managed to pick up on the street. They invited Kasamatsu because they wanted to help the him get over the fear of girls. Kasamatsu wasn't so sure if they were being kind to him or just wanting to see his nervous side come to light... 

He was nervous! He's so nervous that he was unable to hold his drink without making the ice cubes fly out!

"Kasamatsu! It's spilling!" His classmate took the glass from him, using napkins to clean the table while his other classmate quickly removed the ice cubes one by one. "You're hopeless man! You're going to end up being a virgin at this rate! Hahaha!" 

Kasamatsu wanted to leave but one of the friendlier classmate explained that he should see it through to the end and that the others may have a foul mouth on them but they meant no harm.

"Shit..." Kasamatsu was scared; the girls were in the toilet and will be back any moment. There's no way he could make conversations with them! Heck, he couldn't even make eye contact with one of them! Where was Hisui when he needed her? Oh yeah, at home...

"Sorry about the wait~!" Kasamatsu looked at the girls and his panic level risen to the point of no safe landing; he swore they looked more plain before visiting the toilet! What was it with girls going into the toilet and then coming back out looking like they have been blessed by some sort of beauty fairy or something?! 

Kasamatsu was shaking out of nervousness but he tried to imagine it's Hisui in front of him! 

"So you're Kasamatsu-kun, right?" 

"Ew, you're being creepy, Hisui. Just call me Senpai." His visualization went as far as to erase the girl's existence and replacing it with Hisui. 

"Excuse me?" The girl across the table didn't look very happy to be called creepy and being called a different name at the same time. 

"And button your shirt up. Nobody wants to see your cleavage." 

"Dude!" One of his classmate shouted out

"Huh?" 

"Hmph!" The girl got up and slapped Kasamatsu across the face, leaving with her friends. 

"Kasamatsu!" The friendlier classmate shook his shoulder, "You went too far!"

"...shit." When he muttered that, his classmates all laughed at his predicament. They all began to high-five one another, they got to see something hilarious out of this!

At the same time, in came Hisui, who was out to buy groceries because Kasamatsu sent her to do it since he will be late back. She got here by smelling where he was. 

"Senpai, I found you! Eh?" She noticed  the slap mark on his face. "Who hit my Senpai and is now prancing elsewhere...?" She was emitting some sort of aura that could commit a mass massacre if she wished for it.

"Calm down, you idiot. It's my fault anyway."

"Oh." She calmed down immediately. "Hahahaha! It's about time someone else beat your ass!" 

"What did you say?!" Kasamatsu pulled at her cheeks, "Say that again, I dare you!" 

"Gah!!!!" 

Kasamatsu's classmates were all stunned; Kasamatsu Yukio, who was famous for being nervous around girls, and was rumored to be a virgin for the rest of his life, was actually talking to a very cute girl like nothing! 

"Tch! We're leaving!" 

"Senpai, your friends, you're not going to say goodbye to them?" 

"Ah. Wait a moment..." Kasamatsu pulled Hisui close to him, his hand was rest on her hip. "While you're all picking up girls on the street, I'm going home with my girlfriend." He kissed Hisui on the cheek and then whispered threateningly into her ear, "Say a stupid word and I will kill you." 

The classmates of his were driven silent as Kasamatsu took his leave. They watched Kasamatsu leave with Hisui, as well as sticking a middle finger at them. That was a very silent 'Fuck you' from him to them!

...

"Hahaha! The look on their faces!" Kasamatsu downed his glass of cola, looking a lot happier than before. 

Hisui didn't understand what was going on but as long as Kasamatsu was a lot happier now, nothing else mattered. In her eyes, his smiles were the most important. 

"Those idiots told me to go no matter what. I should have went to buy groceries and eat with you instead." He told her to get groceries done, but he ordered takeout with her because he couldn't be bothered with the cooking. 

"It's okay! There's always tomorrow!" 

"You look happy. Did something happen while I wasn't home?" 

"I watched anime...and then I got kissed by you!" 

"Idiot..." Kasamatsu sat back against the sofa and he looked a little shy. "I kissed you because I wanted to prove a point to them! That's it..." 

"Even so, it's still the best thing for me." She sat with him and rubbed her cheek against his arm. "Hee~! Senpai~!" 

This cat was simply happy just being with him. He didn't need to say anything along the lines of liking her or loving her and he's already receiving unconditional love from her. Maybe it was the fact that she was part cat? Animals tend to give humans unconditional love no matter what...

"Hisui?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Thank you." 

"Silly Senpai! What are you thanking me for? Ahaha~! When you suddenly say that, it makes me all happy~!" She was so happy to hear him say good things to her and not hit her for once. "Huh?" She felt him pull her close so she sat on his lap. She blushed at the very close physical contact, "Senpai?" 

"Thank you for being born." 

Born as a demon to be feared by the uneducated people, loved by his ancestor, and then coming to the modern world to find him within the odds that was nowhere near possible. She came into his life and made a massive difference to him.

Kasamatsu could bet he will just go through University as a normal guy who didn't really have an interesting life if she did not come into his life. To him, her existence was a very natural one, she was like a cat who had been gone for a very long time only to come back and started to stay once more to provide unconditional love, reminding him that there was someone waiting for him back in this apartment. 

"Stay by my side forever. I don't know how to make you go to a different world like Yuki does, and I don't plan to because I am selfish like that. Knowing this, will you stay with me forever?"

Hisui looked away and tears began to flow because of the very warm feelings he was giving her. What was he doing? She was supposed to give him these feelings...

"Hisui?" 

"I'm happy...I'm happy Kasamatsu-senpai wants to keep me. I'm really happy." 

"Really?" 

"Hm! I really am!" 

"I see." Kasamatsu pressed his forehead against hers, also happy that she was happy to stay by his side. Why would it matter if he couldn't get over his fear of girls? Having her loving him was enough. Sure, there were girls who looked cuter and much more beautiful than her but there was only one her who would love him unconditionally. 

Hisui looked at him with eyes that were a little watery. Kasamatsu smiled and he wiped her tears away before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I want to be a little selfish..." She said in between the breath taking kisses. 

"What is it?"

"I want to call you by your name. Your given name." 

"Call me then." 

It was a name that was very similar to Yuki's; Yuki's name meant fortunate, while Yukio meant fortunate man. Their names were very ironic in Hisui's eyes; were they fortunate to meet her or was it the other way around? Either way, Hisui was very happy to exist and feel this very fortunate love story that was tailored just for her and her alone. 

"Yukio." 

He responded with a kiss.

"Yukio..."

He responded with another kiss. 

"Yukio...!" Hisui started to cry because it reminded her of a lot of things. From the first meeting with Yuki, to the sadness she was forced to endure, all the way to meeting Kasamatsu Yukio. 

"Silly, don't cry in the kiss." Kasamatsu complained before giving her a longer kiss. "Hisui, I-" 

"I already know your feelings." She didn't need words telling her, she could feel it. This very precious warmth...she wouldn't ever forget about it for as long as she lived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kasamatsu woke up alone in bed. 

"Hnn..." He looked down at the floor to see his clothes and underwear were all over the place. "Geez, where is she now?" He put his clothes on and he began looking around for her. "Hisui?" He couldn't find Hisui anywhere no matter where he searched. "Don't tell me this is a female version of 'Fuck & Run'?!" He heard of this from Moriyama before! Apparently guys were not the only capable of fucking a girl and then running off before the girl woke up the very next day with no ways of contacts whatsoever! "Hisui! 

Hisui was humming a happy tune, standing on the rooftop of their apartment. A heavenly light shone upon her, and she could hear a voice coming down from above. 

"Are you sure this is your answer?" The voice within the light asked, "You are a demon who will not age and can live through to find new love and new experiences again and again...are you sure you are willing to give all that up? Not many demons can mock the circle of life like you do." 

"I'm sure!" 

"Your request is a funny one, little cat demon..." 

"Hehe~! People do stupid things when they're in love!" 

"Are you sure he is the one?" 

"Hm!" Hisui was certain she her decision will be something she will never regret in this lifetime. 

"What I can do for you is connect your life with his in exchange for your demon identity. If one of you die, the other will perish too...you won't know when he will die or when you will die. Are you willing to take that risk?" 

"Hmm..." 

"I'm fine with that." Kasamatsu said the moment he opened the door to the roof fully. He had been listening in halfway into the conversation and he got the idea what was going on. "At least I am comforted to know you will beat the same place as I do if I were to go." 

"Yukio..." 

"You idiot!" He slapped her in front of the heavenly light! The heavenly being from above sweatdropped; this was the guy whose life will connect with hers? Hisui wanted that, really?

"Ow! Why?!" 

"I thought you Fucked & Run! Don't you dare do that again!" 

"How did you know I was here?!" 

"I asked the security guard!" 

"Oh..." 

"Thank God there's no cameras up here...what if people think you're mad?!" 

"Ah...stop snapping at me." 

"Ahem." The heavenly voice reminded them they were still there. 

Kasamatsu held Hisui's hand, "I want to be with her, just like she is to be with me." 

Hisui smiled at that. She then giggled, "This looks like you are proposing to me~." She kissed him and then a bright light enveloped them for a brief second. 

When the light returned to normal, Kasamatsu saw that Hisui no longer have ears of a cat nor a tail of one. She was now a human, a human who will die when he dies, and he was now a human who will die when she cease to breathe. 

"Aww..." She sort of missed her cat-like ears now. 

"I'll still pat your head." He comforted her, "Well, I'm hungry. Want to go eat breakfast with Kise?" 

"Yes!" She happily followed him and she began to tell him she will make him the happiest man on earth so he was pretty fortunate. 

"You still need to start learning on how to support me too." Kasamatsu pointed out as they made their way to meet Kise, "Nowadays, women works too, not stay at home all the time." 

"I want to stay at home and watch anime all day."

"Idiot! Grow up, will you?!" The back of her head got slapped!

"Ouch! That hurts, you former virgin!" 

"What kind of insult is that supposed to be?!" 

Kise was waiting outside a cafe and he saw Hisui and Kasamatsu. He instantly noticed Hisui's ears and tail were missing. She looked like a proper human! How?! That didn't really matter because he thought Hisui and Kasamatsu looked so perfect for one another. 'They look so cute...' 

"Kise, good morning!" 

"Morning, Hisui-san!" 

"Kise, guess what! I took it! I took Yukio's virginity!" 

"Hisui?!" Kasamatsu didn't need that sort of announcement! He grabbed her into a painful headlock, "How about I kill you now?!" 

"You will die too!" 

"I'll die with you then!" 

"Ack!" 

Kise didn't understand what was going on, but it was probably best to separate them first! 

"Senpai, Hisui-san, please!" 

"You're so mean to me, but I still love you!" 

"Love you too!" Kasamatsu answered her back. 

"Why are you attempting to murder her but you admit you love her at the same time?!" Kise screeched out, "Please stop already!!!" 

♥Fin♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 11 6
Our favourite volleyball and basketball players are all grown up and now in college. It is here that they meet Emiko (OC), a small girl who will make...
30.4K 1.1K 42
One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by one... One team is full of dorky but ador...
59K 1.9K 39
After having her heart broken, Yuzuriha Airi became afraid to trust people and will only open her heart to her important senpai, Kasamatsu Yukio. How...
113K 3.2K 23
[First Place in the category of Kise Ryota on Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards~ THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THIS.] Konaru Ren, who is a girl that...