DVR3-Shuichi Saihara lemon

Autorstwa RyomaHoshiswaifu88

You are the SHSL Jeweler out with your boyfriend, the SHSL Detective, Shuichi Saihara. You two decided to go... Więcej

You could get caught at any moment

10.9K 135 386
Autorstwa RyomaHoshiswaifu88

You were standing in line at the theatre in the mall with your boyfriend, Shuichi Saihara. You two were on a date for the first time in a while. He was actually working as a detective since you encouraged him to be more confident in his abilities and he actually got a lot of work. He decided to treat you today. You had on your favorite (choose color) dress and sandals. It took a while to wait since the line was so long.

"How was your last case Shu?" You asked, calling him the nickname he allowed you to call him out of affection. 

"Ah, it was a hard one, but I managed to get it solved. But let's not worry about that for now (y/n/n). I want to spend this day with you not worrying about my day's previous activities."

He smiled at you with his sweet smile and laced his fingers with yours.

"Ok, I will respect that, baby." He blushed whenever you called him that. He was silent for a minute trying to hide his blush. The mall was a huge nine floor mall and the theatre is on the eighth floor and is one of three. This one showed American imported horror movies and you were going to see the classic, John Carpenter's Halloween. Many people were there, couples, families coming to see the movies of all different types from America. People were walking around shopping below them in the various stores and shops around. Some were in the other theatres seeing the latest horror movies from your region, but you wanted to see something different other than the dead vengeful ghost girl.

"Uh...um, thanks...(y/n/n), I promise to tell you all about it soon. Oh, we are next." He said breaking the silence.

"Finally...I will go get the popcorn while you get the tickets." You said starting to move towards the concession stand before he stopped you to give you some money.

"Here, take this. You don't need to pay for anything with me." He said genuinely smiling.

"Thanks Shu." You said kissing his cheek. "This is why I love you, you are so good to me."

"I love you too, (y/n/n). I'll meet you near the ticket booth."

 You continued towards the concession stand and bought the large bucket of popcorn for the two of you to share. You walked towards the booth where Shuichi was standing. He was in normal clothes today, and he didn't have his hat on. He looked handsome, deliciously handsome. He gave both tickets to the clerk who checked them and you finally reached him before he took the bucket and laced his fingers with yours once again. You two went to theatre 31 to see the movie, and luckily, there were only about 4 others here, all of them coupled up and sitting in the lower area of the theatre. You sat in the luxury seated theatre at the top row, near the corner where there was little, if at all any lighting, but you could see the movie clearly from there perfectly with no glare. 

The movie began and you two began eating the popcorn. Several of the jump scares happened causing you to clutch onto your boyfriend's hand a lot, but you tried to be brave. But he noticed.

"Are you afraid, (y/n/n?) There's nothing to-" A big jump scare suddenly happened causing him to shriek in surprise. You giggled.

"I'm not scared, I was just, surprised...yes, just surprised." He said blushing, trying to hide the fact that he was scared.

You turned your attention back to the movie, and at this point, a rather steamy scene came on, causing you to clutch his hand, or so you thought. But in actuality, you gripped onto his manhood through his pants and he stifled a moan. As he pressed his back against the theatre chair.

"(y/n/n?") What are you doing...?" He asked clearly shocked, surprised, embarrassed, and kind of turned on, though he would not admit that.

"Oh, I'm sorry." But you noticed his body language, he was completely, and utterly horny right now. Though his face didn't show it, his body was screaming. So, you got an idea. You reached over and unzipped his pants at the fly and reached in his pants and into his boxers, springing his sex tool free.

"Wait...what are you...oh...mmmm..." He nearly protested until you put your mouth around his cock, sucking slowly. He looked down to see you leaning over your seat and across his lap. The precum slowly leaked out as he panted heavily, with a few moans, kept quiet enough to not alert anyone. His musky taste made you want more and you started bobbing your head and using your hand to pump his shaft towards the bottom. His body was heating up from head to toe, the pleasure was unlike anything else, not just because of what you were doing, but being in a public setting, you could be caught at any moment.

"Don't, don't stop." He managed to whisper as he gripped your hair firmly but not painfully. You lightly slurped as you kept sucking and licking his shaft. He was moaning quietly still as he felt as if his entire body was swelling like a balloon. His testicles gave the signal, they were ready to fire.

"I'm, about to, cum..." Him saying this caused you to suck faster to aid this. His body shook and he threw his head back covering his mouth trying not to scream, muffling his loud moan as the white liquid shot in your mouth. You swallowed it and you heard someone coming.

Did someone hear? Are you going to get thrown out? Is your life as you know it over? Turns out not. A guy came up, he was the boyfriend of one of the girls. He was a tall guy with waist length, curly light blue hair and yellow cat like eyes. "Hey, you guys got a condom?"

"Wha...n-no, why do you ask?" Shuichi said trying to defuse the situation. As you kneeled down blocking view of Shuichi's exposed love wand. The guy reached in his pocket and pulled out a condom and handed it to him. 

"Dude, we all do this, no one comes to see the American movies much, the ushers never come in and the guy runnin' the movie is always asleep or drunk. So go for it."

As awkward as that was he took the condom and he left back to his girlfriend. When he arrived back to her they disappeared to the floor to do their own thing. The movie was still playing and an emboldened Shuichi then decided to get revenge. He reached into your panties and felt around until he pushed into your folds and onto your pearl. He began to rub it making you nearly cry out, he moved it in every direction but you felt the most pleasure when he rubbed the right side of it.

"There...right there." You whispered. He then proceeded to rub harder and flick the bean back and forth. You were softly moaning, you grabbed his hand as your juices began to run down.

"Oh, Shuichi, yes, I'm so close." He kept going as you opened your legs wider. You were bucking your hips, moving back and forth as you could kind of hear the sound of his finger in your wetness. Your free hand gripped his shoulder as you came right then and there riding it down and sinking into the seat. He took out his finger and sucked it off amusingly. He stood up and pulled  down his pants and boxers and you took off your underwear placing it on your seat. He opened the condom the guy gave him and slipped it on. It wasn't your first time with him, but this public place thing made it feel like the first time. You pushed him down onto the chair and pressed the button to recline it backwards. It was wide enough for you to climb on top of him comfortably. You positioned his manhood where you needed it and slowly dropped onto it. You bounced slowly to find the correct rhythm and once you did, you started bouncing harder, your breasts bouncing at every thrust. Shuichi grabbed them, feeling their softness and when you leaned in close, he took the time to lick your nipples, adding to the pleasure.

"Oh, Shu, you feel so good!" You said grinding on him faster as he now gripped your hips and aided you, thrusting from the bottom. This made you throw your head back panting heavily. "F-fuck me baby!" He was now gripping your ass tightly, giving a squeeze, digging his nails into it. He was moaning hard, but loud enough to be heard a mile away.

"You are so tight, I love how your pussy feels, so smooth." He said looking at you with a sexy face.

"Wow, when did you become so dirty?" It was unlike him, but hell, you and him were having sex. He only chuckled. 

"I want to come with you, let me know when you are ready." Shuuichi was at his end, but he waiting for you to come closer to the edge. He took one hand and reached to play with your pearl again and it helps bring you closer to completion. Your tongues connected in want and need as the energy kept increasing. It was sloppy, but still good.

"Shuichi, I'm, I'm, cumming...oh yeeeeesssss...." You moan hard as you rode the orgasm and buried his head in his shoulders. Once he felt your juices come out and your walls contract, he let go and released into the condom.

"(y/n), oh, my (y/n/n)...I love you." You collapsed on him and he relaxed back holding you. "You know that I love you right, it wasn't the sex talking." He stroked your back, and you nuzzled into him.

"Yes, I do know, and I love you too, my brave, smart, sexy detective." Shuichi blushed, but was proud.  You managed to pull yourself off of him and put on your underwear and pulled off the condom as he recovered. You tied it up and went down to put it in the trash as your boyfriend pulled himself together. The credits were rolling On the way down, you heard "Ooooooh yes! Tohru!" The guy you saw before was doing the same thing you were, and you felt awkward, like you were in a weird porno. You giggled to yourself as you threw it away and went back up to see him dressed. You went into your purse and pulled out some wet wipes you carried in case you had your period. The lights came on as the movie guy woke up.

"Here, go into the bathroom, this will clean you up." He awkwardly took them as you left the theatre and went straight to the bathroom. You ran into the first open stall and cleaned yourself as well as you could down there before flushing it down the toilet, luckily they were flushable. You washed your hands and left the bathroom and walked right into your boyfriend.

"Here..." He handed you a breath mint out of the pack he carried. After putting it into your mouth, you felt cleaner. It was still early.

"Well, it is still early (y/n/n)." He looked at his watch. "How about we go get something to eat? I am hungry. And, I will take you shopping if you want."

"Ok, I am hungry too, that post sex hunger." You said laughing.

"Shh...not so loud, there are kids here." He said cautiously looking around.

"Sorry...ok, let's go, you are going to carry my bags and I will even pick something out for you too."

"Alright, let's...huh?" He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around, it was the same guy again, now he was more visible. He was wearing a red striped polo shirt and jeans with sneakers. His girlfriend was now beside him. A girl with platinum blonde colored short hair, a tan, bermuda shorts, wedge sandals, and a loose, white chiffon tank top. Her face was heavily made up, but she was pretty.

"I am Tohru, and this is my girlfriend Kasumi." She waved as he introduced them.

"Nice to meet ya guys!" She said cheerfully.

"I'm glad to see it worked out for you." He said as he winked. "If you don't mind, would you care if we joined you?"

Shuichi looked at you and you nodded in approval. 

"Yes, please join us, the more the merrier." You said and the couple smiled. The four of you spent the rest of the day eating and shopping together. It looks like you and your lover made some new friends. You even agreed to a double date soon.

The end of this lemon is here...and boy, I need more holy water than ever. Some for the lemon in general, and some for the fact that this took place in a public space where other sinful people were at. XD.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

809K 68.5K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...