[Mother of who?!]

LeTiffany tarafından

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... Daha Fazla

| 00 | Prologue |
| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 04 | Family |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 13 | Base Revealed |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 22 | Singing Competition! |
| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 25 | Back To Normal |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |

8.8K 316 98
LeTiffany tarafından

I've updated so many chapters yesterday...I had no school that day, so...carpe diem~

Anyways, just two more chapters until the next Arc~

FEEDBACK: Is appreciated.

WARNING: Foul Language. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. I only own the story plot and the Original Characters (OC) I create. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Afternoon of Konoha | Effects: No Current Effects |

"[Name]."

"Tsunade."

"..."

"Cut the crap. What the hell do you want?"

"Ohoho, blunt, aren't you?"

"Tsunade..."

"We're going to assign you a team this year."

"N-Nani?!"

"There are way too many genin graduating this year, and there aren't enough jounin."

"But what about--"

"I've already hired someone to babysit them."

"But--"

"[Name], don't worry. You aren't actually telling me you want to retire?"

"N-no, but Tsunade, you do know, that if they don't see me for 30 seconds, they'll cry?"

And cue the wails from the small room connected to the Hokage's Office. She sweatdropped, while you sighed.

"See? Told 'ya."

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Dive To World - By CherryBlossom | Me? A Sensei? No ; 私? 先生? 無 | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Fooling Mode | Effects: No Current Effects |

You sighed, as you stared at the classroom door. It was slightly ajar, and you could already see the eraser that was placed on top.

Baka...

You sighed again, before opening the door. With incredible speed, you manoeuvred your right hand so that the eraser landed on the palm of your hand, and you threw it at the unfortunate person in front of you. Which, would probably be the culprit.

"Itie!"

You rolled your eyes.

"See, Jinko? I told you it wouldn't work!"

"Reina-chaaaaaan..."

You sighed, before looking around the room to examine your students.

The one in front of you (the one rubbing his forehead) had unusual white hair (which reminded you of Kakashi), which was slanted to the side a bit, and his eyes were a unique sea-foam-green. He wore a bright white t-shirt and a fish-net shirt underneath it. He had black short shorts attached to his hips, and he wore the usual blue zori. His hitai-ate was wrapped around his forehead.

Who is that?

You then turned to the female who was currently scolding the white-haired male. She had [h/c]-coloured hair, and it freaked you out as to how she had the same [e/c] eyes as you [1]. She wore a light cream long-sleeved shirt, and black shorts. The bright blue zori were also around her feet. Her hitai-ate was wrapped around her neck. You then spotted the familiar coloured nail polish [2] on her nails.

I-is she a relative? But, I thought the whole [Last Name] Clan was extinct...

You then turned your head to a male who was seated on one of the seats. He looked mature enough. With spiky raven-black hair, and deep brass-green eyes that watched the scene before him. He wore a similar outfit to the previous male. Black shirt, fish-net shirt, white shorts, and blue zori. His hitai-ate was also wrapped around his forehead.

You sighed, before deciding to intervene with the fight that was taking place.

"Alright, kiddies. Stop the fight."

They both turned to you.

"Hai, sensei."

"Hmph!"

You rolled your eyes.

"Come on," you opened the door fully, "let's go to the roof. We'll introduce ourselves there."

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Kakashi's Theme | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Alright. I want you to tell me your name, age, likes, hobbies, dislikes, and your dream for the future."

"What do you mean, sensei?"

You sighed.

She reminds me so much of Sakura.

"Alright, since you guys don't get it, I'll go first. I'm [Name] [Last Name]. I'm 15-nearly-16-years-old, and my likes will be kept to myself," you ignored the sweat-drops that came from your squad, "I have a lot of hobbies, and I don't have a lot of dislikes. My dream? It's my dream, my business," you could already read their thoughts.

"So, basically, all we learnt was her name and age..."

You smirked as the white-haired male nodded in agreement to the female's comment.

"MATTE! YOU'RE FIFTEEN?!"

You blinked, before smiling.

"Of course."

"B-b-but--"

"Okay, since you've heard my example, it's your turn. Ladies first," you interrupted, pointing to the female of the group.

"A-ano...watashi wa Reina Tamawari."

Of course! A drop-out clan...

"And I'm 12-years-old. My likes - uh - I guess I like green-tea dango," you were tempted to roll your eyes when she looked at the (emo) ravenette, "My hobby is writing, and my dislikes? JINKO!"

You nearly burst out laughing when said male cried comically. It reminded you so much of the old Team Seven.

"You're so mean, Reina-chan..."

Ignoring the male, Reina decided to continue her introduction from there, "And my dream...my dream is to live up to my clan name! A-and t-to marry..."

You smacked your lips as she turned her head towards the ravenette again.

"Alright, nex--"

"Ooh! Me, pick me, sensei!"

You sighed, before smiling.

"Alright. You can go next, Jinko."

Said boy grinned, before pointing to himself, "Watashi wa Jinko Amarashi! I'm 12-years-old, and I like eating smoked salmon sushi," you sweat-dropped as drool started to leak out of his mouth, "I hate it when they overcook or under-cook the salmon," your sweat-drop just grew twice in size, "and my hobby? Uh - I guess...that's right, pranks!"

You nearly freaked out as to how Naruto-like this kid was.

"And your dislikes?"

"That prissy emo guy, Raito-teme!"

You raised an eye-brow, before turning to the other male.

Hm...

"Alright, Jinko, your dreams?"

"My dreams...to become the best ANBU Captain in history! So that I'll finally be accepted by my family!"

You smiled.

Well, he's grown. According to Iruka's report...I can't believe he's not related to Naruto...

"Alright. Next - uh - Raito?"

"Hn."

You rolled your eyes.

"You either talk or make yourself look dumb, Raito."

Said boy sighed, before opening his mouth, "Watashi wa Raito Ryujin. I'm twelve. I don't have a lot of likes, and I hate a lot of things."

There was a pause, as your right eye twitched.

So Sasuke-like...

"I don't have a hobby, but if consider training one, then I like to train. My ambitions?"

You hated how he changed 'dreams' for 'ambitions'.

"I need to surpass a certain man. And to replenish my clan."

You sweat-dropped.

These kids are practically related to Team 7!

"Alright," you sighed, "now that introductions are over, you can all go home."

They looked at you confusedly.

"We'll have a training session tomorrow. Meet me at the training fields 5:00 AM."

Their eyes lit up.

A thought came into your head. It would be like copying Kakashi, but hey, you were sadistic.

"Oh, and don't eat breakfast. Otherwise, you'll puke."

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

Ring-a-ling, ring-a-ling.

You watched bemusedly as your squad's eyes stared at the two bells that were swaying lightly in the breeze.

"Alright. We'll have a test."

"Huh? Aren't we done with tests? Didn't we do that at the academy?"

"I hate to say it, but I agree with Jinko. Aren't we already qualified to be genins?"

You smirked, "Ah, but the Academy was only a practice-test."

"...practice..?"

"That's right. This test will really test your skills. No pun intended."

"What?!"

You sighed.

"Alright, I'm not going to even bother with the statistics. So, let's get on with the rules," grabbing a timer out of no-where, you placed on the wooden stump nearby, "so, you guys are supposed to take these two bells away from me," you set the timer up, "before this timer rings. If you fail this, you will be sent back to the academy. Oh! Also, if you start eating anything, you're disqualified immediately. You'll be tied to one those stumps," you pointed to said stumps, "and you'll have to watch me eat my lunch in front of you by the end of this."

You grinned sadistically as you heard their stomachs beg for food.

"Someone's hungry..."

"No fair, sensei! You deceived us! You told us not to eat breakfast, and now we aren't going to eat lunch, either?!"

"Yep. Cruel, ain't I?"

"Damn strai- wait, what?"

You laughed, before Reina changed the subject.

"But, sensei, there's only two bells!"

"Exactly."

"...you're pitting us against each-other?"

You nodded.

"Alright. You've gotta come to me with the intent to kill, got it?"

"Hah! You're only three years older than us, [Name]-sensei! You can't be that good!"

"Oh? It's always the class-clowns that fail this test. They usually bring the team down, so I wouldn't expect much from you, Jinko."

Blinded by rage, he grabbed a kunai out, before racing towards you. You smirked merrily.

In less a second, you were behind Jinko, manipulating his arm so that he was now pointing the kunai towards the back of his head, while holding his other arm against his back. Your smirk widened when you heard the soft gasps that emitted from the others' mouths, as they prepared to defend themselves.

"So this is what a jounin is like..."

"I-I didn't even see her move..."

Your smirk grew wider. It was the exact reaction you had wanted.

"You're pretty impatient aren't you, Jinko? I didn't even say start yet."

He growled, still struggling to tug his hand out of your grip. You released him, as he rubbed his wrist.

"With that over," you said, tying the bells to your belt, "start."

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

All of them were gone in a second. Well...nearly all of them.

"I want to fight you for real, sensei!"

Trying to be intimidating to someone else just doesn't work when you say 'sensei'...

"You're strange."

"The only thing that's strange is your face!"

"How about your face?!"

"W-wha...?"

As you seethed with anger from the insult, you took the opportunity to make the first move. You were in front of him in a second, fist on his stomach.

Reina and Raito could only watch as Jinko was suddenly thrown crashing towards a tree within a millisecond. With wide eyes (and open mouths), they turned their heads to you.

"S-she's m-m-merciless..."

You smiled, satisfied with your work as you dusted your hands off. You were about to turn on your heel and walk away to look for the others when you heard a voice.

"W-w-wait..."

You turned back, eye-brow raised. He could survive that and still talk? Well, if he could do that, this kid had potential.

"I-I'm not done yet..."

You turned your body fully around.

"Oh? Entertain me."

You watched as he slowly, but steadily stood up.

"I-I-I'm gonna kill you!" he shrieked, as he ran towards you with uncanny strength.

Your eyes widened. He could run? This kid had a lot of potential. Side-stepping at the last moment, you promptly side-palmed his neck, before kicking him in the side.

"Pathetic..." hey, you only said this stuff to keep him coming.

You smiled when he stood up again. Something akin to a war-cry left his mouth as he ran towards you again. You had no time to get ready as you saw a glint from the corner of your eye. Quickly jumping up, you had replaced your once-there body with a wooden substitute.

"Kawarimi no Jutsu [3]," you whispered, as you watched the shuriken come in contact with the wooden stump.

You had spotted Raito in less than two seconds, and you were making your way over to him in less than one.

Jinko watched as numerous shuriken lodged themselves into his sensei's right side. He gasped, before abruptly stopping. He watched as your so-called 'body' fell to the ground. Before poofing into a wooden stump. He sweat-dropped, before growling. He was so close that time! Damn that Raito (it was pretty obvious who it was) for ruining his 'hero' moment!

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: Rustling |

You could hear rustling, indicating that Raito had already moved to another hiding spot the second he found out that your body was a substitute. You heard more rustling, and only assumed that it was Reina who was following her 'fated lover'. You smiled. Taking the female away from the team was always the best option to do first. You had already caught up with her, but concealed your presence. Then, by jumping overhead of her, you cast a genjutsu on her, making her jump to the right when Raito had jumped to the left. Smirking, you followed Reina as she stopped in an empty field, where your illusion-Raito disappeared. You sighed, before rolling your eyes.

This is gonna be so much like how Kakashi tested Team 7...but...haaah, whatever.

Your hands consciously started to make hand-signs, before you whispered out, "Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [4]."

Your lips twitched upwards when mysterious leaves had started to swirl around Reina, as she looked around cautiously. You could then see her screaming and waving her arms around about 10 seconds later, indicating that the genjutsu was taking place and successful. You watched as she fell to the ground, unconscious.

I've gotta thank Kakashi for that jutsu...then again, I don't think he would understand a thing I would say.

Deciding that now would be the best time to leave, you jumped out of the scene, to search for Raito.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Fooling Mode | Effects: No Current Effects |

Something caught your eye as you abruptly stopped in tracks, before jumping to hide behind a tree.

"Mmm..who cares if [Name]-sensei's a jounin? She won't know that I bought lunch..."

Pushing the urge to laugh away, you crept closer to the form, finding Jinko, sitting down, with a bento box full of sushi in front of him.

"Mmm...itadaki--"

"What do you think you're doing?"

He paused, as he slowly turned his head towards you, invisible sweat dripping from the back of his head.

"Ah! [Name]-sensei! Well, you see--"

"Don't bother, Jinko. You're disqualified from this test."

"But--"

In less than a second, you had already tied him to the stump he was leaning on.

"Alright, now, be a good boy and stay. Got it?"

He gulped when he saw your serious face when you emphasized 'stay', and nodded. A closed-eye smile etched itself on your face as you patted his head in an affectionate manner.

"Good~"

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Turn Over | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Oh? Raito? I was expecting to find you, not the other way around."

"Hn."

"Still working on your vocabulary I see."

"..."

You sighed, before rolling your eyes. How typical.

"So, you here to attempt to take the bell away from me too?"

"I'm not like the others."

"How many times have I heard that?" you smirked, "Now, you can only prove this by getting one bell," the bells on your belt swayed mockingly, "otherwise, you're just another shitty brat to me."

You could see his hands clench themselves into fists.

Ah! Bulls-eye~

You watched bemusedly as he ran towards you, two kunai in each hand. You prepared yourself into your stance, as he threw a series of punches at you. You either dodged or manoeuvred his fist every time it was close. You watched as he threw one last powerful punch at you. You caught it of course, being the awesome ninja you were. You could see him shaking from the amount of pressure you were holding his fist in. Your eyes widened when he swung his leg at your face. You blocked it with your forearm, and he quickly bought up his other leg to knee your stomach. You switched hands, pushing away his right leg and grabbing his left knee, while your other hand grabbed his left wrist. You could feel him twisting his body so that he could grab a bell. Before he could even touch it though, you had thrown his body away from you, making sure that he would land in the nearby lake. You watched, smirking, as he climbed out, dripping wet. Oh, if only Reina could see him now. She would be squealing all over his wet body.

Your eyes widened by a fraction as he slowly made hand-signs, hand-signs that you recognised to be an offensive jutsu. Your eyes widened even more when the water behind him started to shift.

"Suiton: Suiryùdan no Jutsu! [5]"

You quickly formed hand-signs yourself.

"Doton: Shinjù Zanshu no Jutsu [6]," you whispered (hey, who said you had to shout the jutsu names?), as you felt your body fall underneath the ground.

You could hear the splash that the water-make-shift dragon made when it collided with the ground, and you could imagine Raito confusedly looking around the scene. When you felt it was the right time, you decided to reveal yourself. Your hand shot up above the ground, latching onto his leg, making him yelp. You nearly laughed. Your other hand shot up, latching onto his other leg, and soon, he was dragged down into the ground, leaving only his head to see his surroundings. You had appeared before him, knelt down so that you were at his level.

"Neh, Raito. You're kind of a baaaka sometimes, you know? That jutsu was impressive for a genin, I admit, but if your opponent has a counter attack, it's useless," you lectured, all the while flicking his forehead while you were at it. 

He growled, but didn't argue. You smiled, before you started to walk off.

"Oh! If Reina sees you like that, what do you think she'll do?"

 | [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

Briiiiiiiing!

You smirked as the timer continued to blare it's annoying alarm.

"Time's up, minna!"

You could hear grumbling as Raito and Reina made their way towards you and Jinko (he was tied up, remember?). As soon as they settled themselves down on the hard ground, you decided to tell them how they went.

"I'll be straight-forward with you guys. You guys suck."

You watched with an impassive face as Reina started to fidget with her fingers. Jinko was currently glaring at the ground, and Raito looked ready to murder.

"But, I don't think you guys should be sent back to the academy."

Your face remained impassive as they lit up.

"W-w-we pass?"

"Whoo! We passed!"

"Hn."

"That's right. You guys...should quit being ninja altogether!"

Your monotone voice slashed through their hopes and dreams mercilessly.

"You guys are all so selfish. Did you even know what this test was about?"

They shook their heads in shame (actually, Raito glared at you).

"This was about team-work. That's right. T-e-a-m-w-o-r-k. This test was to test your capability of being able to work as a team. Why do you think you were placed in a squad, then?"

You scolded them, ignoring their shamed faces (Raito was still glaring at you). You turned your attention to Jinko.

"Jinko, you were too busy trying to prove yourself to me. You didn't ask for anyone's help, and you got yourself into this situation because you didn't follow the rules. You're going to be nothing but a worthless prankster at this rate. I thought you had a lot of potential. Apparently, I was wrong."

You turned your stare to Reina, not caring if you just emotionally scarred someone. Yeah, you were sadistic alright.

"Reina, you spend your time admiring boys way too much. You should spend your time working out how to dispell genjutsu and to train your taijutsu and ninjutsu then to chase after some pathetic boy," Reina's eyes were brimmed with tears, and Raito growled (probably at being called a 'pathetic boy'), "You didn't bother to help a team-mate who was right in front of you, and instead chased after another team-mate, who clearly didn't want you around."

You turned your attention to Raito, not even flinching when his glare intensified.

"Raito. I admit, your skills are impressive, but you spend too much time being arrogant. Even at your level, in the outside world you wouldn't make it past me. You're too selfish. You were paying too much attention on getting the bells alone that you didn't even bother to help Reina or Jinko when they needed you," he merely scoffed.

"All in all, I'm disappointed in all of you. But, since I'm nice," you heard someone mumble 'nice, my ass', "I'll give you another chance. I'll be back in 10 minutes. You can take this time to rest, eat, and replenish your health," you turned around, "Oh, and if any of you gives any food to Jinko, you fail."

And with that, you poofed out of the scene.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

You smiled.

"I don't need your help, Raito-teme!"

"Hn. You've got to eat. We're going to need to work together if we want to defeat [Name]-sensei (you were glad that he acknowledged you as a higher being), and we need everyone to be at their full strengths to do that."

"U-urusai! I don't need your help!"

A sigh.

"It's alright Raito-kun, Jinko can have my food."

"Reina-chan!"

You could just imagine the sparkles in Jinko's eyes. Getting into a stance, you prepared yourself to jump. You have got to thank Kakashi for this idea.

"Mmm! This is delicious, Reina-chan!"

"Shush, baka! Not too loud!"

And, that was your cue. You had appeared in front of them, dramatic lightning effects n' all.

"You..." your students gulped as your eyes were shadowed. They sweatdropped when you leaned in further towards them, making them lean their heads back.

"You pass!"

"Huh?!"

"Wha?!"

"..."

You smiled, before repeating the sentence, "You pass!"

They stared at you with wide eyes and open mouths. Suddenly, Reina's eyes were filled with joyful tears.

"We pass?"

"Of course! You all ignored my commands to help your comrade! That shows great teamwork! When you're on a mission, and a comrade is injured or on the brink of death, you must forget about your objective and help your team-mate immediately! Yes, missions are important, but friends and comrades are more important! Don't forget that!"

They nodded enthusiastically. You grinned.

"Alright! Now that's over, why don't we go eat? I don't think any of us have had a proper lunch yet."

You smiled as Reina was at your side in two seconds. Raito hesitantly walked towards you. Your smile widened, before you walked off, all cares left behind.

Ah~ Yokatta [7]~ Who knew having a team would be so....so fun?

[Extended Ending]

Tsunade's right eye twitched violently.

"Shizune..."

"H-hai, Tsunade-sama?"

"How long has it been since they started crying?"

"A-ano...four hours..."

"NANI?!"

Tsunade groaned, before rubbing her temples. She was really starting to regret the idea of giving you a squad and volunteering to look after your children. They just weren't going to to stop crying. It was at that moment you came in.

"Tsunade! I'm don-"

"MAMA!"

Yeah, Tsunade hated babysitting.

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Suberidai by Mori Tsubasa | Me? A Sensei? No ; 私? 先生? 無 ; End |

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = Reina is from a drop-out clan of the [Last Name] Clan.

[2] = Beginners who don't know how to use the Five Affinity Chakra properly yet have to paint their nails in the specific colour of the elements; they do this to remember which element is on which finger.

[3] = Substitute Jutsu.

[4] = Demonic Illusion: Hell-Viewing Jutsu.

[5] = Water Style/Release: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu.

[6] = Earth Style/Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Jutsu.

[7] = Thank Goodness.

Such a looooong chapter~ ¬∆¬ Hah. Took up all my laptop battery to write this.

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Next time: | 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

184K 7.8K 35
After the divorce with your previous lover, you started going in and out of depression; trying to stay a good mother to your five-year-old son and ye...
10.8K 128 18
Minato neglected Naruto after Kushina died from childbirth which swept her away and put a lot of pressure on him. Kakashi started ignoring his little...
42.4K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
125K 4.3K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...