Changed || Jeon Jungkook

By Kookies_n_Cream284

**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing i... More

Chapter 1: Caught By Him
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Another Criminal?
Chapter 4: Plans
Chapter: 5: Min Yoongi?
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: What?!
Chapter 8: Reasons
Chapter 9: Perfect
Chapter 10: Meeting Him Again
Chapter 11: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 13: New Plan
Chapter 14: Slave
Chapter 15: Kidnap
Chapter 16: Party
Chapter 17: Real Friends?
Chapter 18: Trip To Where?
Chapter 19: Threaten
Chapter 20: Ditching Them
Chapter 21: Fun
Chapter 22: Hurt
Chapter 23: Afraid
Chapter 24: Playing
Chapter 25: Ships & Stories
Chapter 26: Crazy Friends
Chapter 27: The Dark Past
Chapter 28: The Date (Part 1)
Chapter 29: The Date (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Pancakes & Mansions
Chapter 31: Danger (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Danger (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Yoongi's Wedding
Chapter 34: Laundry With Jimin
Chapter 35: I'll Leave You Then
Chapter 36: A Monster
Chapter 37: You're Important
Chapter 38: When Secrets Are Out
Chapter 39: Pain.
Chapter 40: Change
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Park

3.3K 122 36
By Kookies_n_Cream284

"Y/N, wake up.. wake up.."
"Whyyyy?!?!?" I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping near Tom.
"Because you're drooling all over Tom's blanket.." She's right, I was drooling, a lot. It's just drool.. nothing else.. I wiped it off and stood up just to stretch.
"Mom, did you take a rest?"
"Yes."

She handed me a bag of chips and changed Tom's blanket to a new one. She knows me too well..
"Mom, what time is it?" I opened the bag of chips.
"It's 3 in the afternoon.. Why?"
"Nothing.." I waved my hand to mom and went out the room with the chips.

While walking out of the hospital, I plan on calling Hoseok.

"Hello!" -Y/N

"Hey, Y/N. Why did you call?" - Hoseok

"Did you saw the news?" -Y/N

"Yeah, Jin told me. Let's just discuss this later." -Hoseok

"Okay.." -Y/N

I hung up and was already out the hospital. I decided to go to the park just to waste some time by just looking at some couples doing.. stuffs..
I usually sit on my usual place. (Under a tree) I sat on the grass and started eating my chips.

Some couples were doing the lovey dovey things and some were on dates doing awkward things.. if you know what a mean..

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TWO GET MARRIED ALREADY?!" I pointed at the two, who were complementing and kissing each other.. every 5 seconds. It was disgusting, seriously. They stopped and from my sudden scream.. I continued eating, but this time, I was stuffing the chips all in my mouth..

"Honey, why is she shouti--"
"YAH! I CAN HERE YOU FROM HERE!"
"Don't mind her, babe.." Her boyfriend was telling her that I haven't had that stupid thing called love yet.. I throwed some chips at them and started eating again.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST TWO---"
I started coughing. Stupid chips.. they're trying to kill me..

"Yah.. I can hear your voice from there..." I turn around and saw Jungkook, giving me a bottle of water.
"Here. You're gonna choke soon if you don't drink this." I quickly grabbed it out of his hand and started drinking.

"Why are you shouting at them?"
I didn't mind him and continued eating again. He comes near making me feel his hot breath against my ear.

"Tell me, are you jealous?" I turn my head to face him..
"Wh-Why would I be jealous?" I moved away. He smirked and came closer.
"You're jealous cause you haven't experience what love is..." I moved again but it was not helping.

I can feel the tree's trunk behind me. Jungkook moved a little bit closer. Closer.. and closer.. I close my eyes, not wanting to see him.. I can tell that his lips was inches to mine.. Shi---

Nothing happend..

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook laughing on the grass away from me..
"You, You thought I was gonna kiss you! Why would I fucking do that?!" He continued laughing leaving me speechless and dumbfounded. I can feel my blood rushing through my cheeks...

"Yah! Why the heck would you do that?!" I started to slap him in the shoulder.
"I-I--" He continued laughing.
"I thought she hasn't experience love yet?" We turn around and saw the woman talking to her boyfriend.
"I thought so too." Her boyfriend added. Jungkook and I sat straight.

"No, no! We aren't dating!"
"I never dated this woman in my life!" We tried convincing them but it didn't work. They stood up and went away.. I looked at Jungkook who was looking at them.
"This is your fault!" I punched his arm.
"Aish! It hurts!" He groaned out loud.

-

"Sorry for being late. I had some things working on.."
"Like what?" Lisa said, waiting for my answer..
"It's fine. I just got here too.." I turn around and saw Hoseok coming in.

"So about what happend.." Jin took his phone out.
"About that guy. He was Min Yoongi's driver.. He was killed in exactly 12 midnight. But why was he killed?" Jin asked.

"Did something happend last night?" Asked Hoseok.
"He did pushed meㅡ" Lisa cuts me off.
"YOONGI MUST BE MAD OR SOMETHING!" Our eyes landed on Lisa.

"Why would he be mad?" I asked her.
"Cause he likes you.." Jin answered.. Me? He likes me?
"So that's why, huh?" The conversation continued on and on until it was late..

"Hey Y/N!" I turn around and saw Lisa running towards me.
"What?" She stopped running and tried to catch her breath.
"Tomorrow. Sleepover. In your house. 7:30 pm. See ya~"
"No! Wait!" Before I could say anything else, she started running away while waving goodbye at me..
"Nevermind.."

-

The next day.
Exactly 7:30..

After hearing the doorbell rang, I immediately knew who was coming.. I opened the door and saw Lisa along with her backpack and pillow.
"H-hey..." I scratch the back of my head.
"HEY~~~" She came in and dropped her backpack on the floor.

"Y/N!!! I've missed you!!"
"What are you saying? We were talking to each other yesterday."
"I know~" She runs toward the couch and throws herself on it.
"Y/N-ah, let's watch a romantic movie.." I rolled my eyes and sat beside her.

"But you know I hate those kind of movies and you would always waste tissues when you're crying..." I complained. It's true.
"I know. But this time, I won't." I didn't trust her at all, so we tried working it out by playing rock, paper, and scissors. But in the end, she still won.

"What should I do? *cries* I love him but he always does this kind of things over and over again.." Sasha, the girl in the TV said.

"LEAVE HIM FOR FUCK SAKE, SASHA!! HE'S AN ASSHOLE FOR CHEATING ON YOU!!" I turn my head and saw Lisa crying. She was in tears and just what I said, our couch was covered by used tissues.

-after 34 minutes-

"Sasha, I love you. Please lets make up. I'll do anything just so you can forgive me.."

"Anything?"

*the boy nodded*

"Leave Patricia then..."

"B-but.."

"But what Jason?!"

"She.... she's pregnant..."

*slaps*

"JASON HOW DARE YOU!!!!"
Lisa shouted. Her entire face was red.
"FUCK YOU!!!" She pointed her middle finger infront of the TV
"DIE!!!!"

-1 HOUR LATER-

*Sasha walking down the aisle*

"I love you Sasha*

Jason said

"I love you too"

"They look so cute together.. I always knew Jason was the only man for Sasha.." Lisa said with a smile on her face.
"Yeah, you knew it.. from the very start..." I sarcastically said. I stood up to get another snack in the kitchen.

While searching for my snack in the kitchen, the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!!" Lisa went to the door while I was opening a bag of chips that I found inside the cabinet.
"Who are you?" I can hear Lisa talking to the stranger.

"Did Y/N moved out? I'm pretty sure she lives in this apartment..."
I can hear their conversation pretty clear..
"Oh no, I'm Y/N's bestfriend... who are you and how do you know her?" He laughs and continued talking
"I'm looking for her. Isn't she wanted?"
"Y/N!!!"

After hearing Lisa shout, I immediately run up to her
"Why?" She covered her eyes and pointed her index finger to someone. Jungkook..

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" Lisa opened her eyes and made a confused look at me
"Y-You know him?" Jungkook took his hand out and waited for Lisa to shake back.

"Hello I'm Officer Jeon. But since you're one of Y/N's friends, you can call me Jungkook." Lisa happily shaked his hand.
"Hello Jungkook. I'm Lalisa Manoban. But please call me Lisa instead.."

"Jungkoo--" Jungkook looked at me and pushed me aside
"It's still Officer Jeon for you"

I ignored Jungkook and continued eating the chips. I came back in the kitchen to go grab something to drink but then Lisa showed up.
"Hey."
"Don't 'hey' me. How can you trust an officer? And how are you friends with him?"

"Actually, I'm helping her." Jungkook popped up out of no where.
"But why would you help Y/N?"
"Because if I help her, she helps me." Lisa rolled her eyes and walked out the kitchen
"I'll just be in the living room!"

"Why are you here?" He grabs the bag of chips from my hands.
"I'm here because I want to know the reason why Yoongi's driver was killed."
"Give me back the chips first." He shakes his head and started eating.

"Tell me the reason first."
"Is there other options for me to get my chips back?" He smiled after thinking.
"Well if you could reach it~"
"But you're tall!"
"I'm tall, good-looking, and awesome, stop flattering me.."

I tried jumping but it didn't help. Whenever I get near to grabbing it, he would lift if higher.
I tried jumping for the last time but then his phone started ringing
"Y/N wait a sec---" The situation got worse. I tripped after jumping, causing me to fall. That made Jungkook fall too. So now I'm on top of him.

*ring* ring*

"Umm, Y/N?" Thank God!! His phone saved us from the awkwardness that was about to come in. He answered the call while I look around for my chips.
"Oh, so Chief's--"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Jungkook turns his head to me.

-On the phone-

"Jungkook who was that?" -Jimin

"Umm, no one!! I'll call you later and please let Taehyung eat.." -Jungkook

"See!! Kookie still cares for me!! Now buy me a snack or something!!" -Taehyung in the background

"Don't worry I will.." -Jimin

He hung up and looked at me
"Why were you shouting?"
"Because of you, the chips fell and now they're all dirty and shit!!"
He stood up giving me his hand.
"I'll buy you another one if you tell me the reason!" I took his hand and stood up.

I told him everything.. everything about the killing thing..
"So that's why, huh?" I crossed my arms, to let him know about the chips.
"Where's my chips?" He sighs.

"Lets just waste some time by eating ice cream outside."
"But the chips---"
"Do you want ice cream or not?"
"Ice cream will do.." He left the apartment and waited for me outside.

"Lisa, can you please clean the mess in the kitchen?"
"But--" I quickly put on my jacket and went out.
"Ugh, fine.."

-

Hey guysss!!!!
Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar that you've seen..

If you liked this Chapter. Please:
Vote * Comment * & IDK? Share?

-Kookies_n_Cream284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
343K 15K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...
866 115 7
"I'm the reason behind everything." He sat down after losing everything. "But What have you even done?" A faint voice inside his mind asked him back...
67.1K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...