Cyber Love

By GuessWho239

Rachel Smith hates Justin Bieber. She hates him so much that she doesn't even say his name. But a new chat in... More

BeingMe has sent you an invitation to chat.
Who are you?
First Chat.
The Forgotten Past
The Concert
Saved by the security!
The Angels & The Fountain
You're kidding. Right?
Happy Birthday!
Sigh...
Not The Best Place To Meet
*NOT A CHAPTER* (sorry)
Ladies and Gentlemen, Jessica Bieber
Major Announcement <3
Dystopia
Big Brother's Little Sister
Finally (Part 1)
Finally (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter

How did I get here?

3.8K 90 16
By GuessWho239

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!

Okay stop. -,-

I'm SOO SOO SOO SOO sorry. I know I'm a very bad GIRL! I haven't written this since what? Like 2 weeks right?

And don't worry. I have my reasons (: Okay so the main reason was because, like some of you guys, I too had my final exams. And if you don't know, it's a BIG thing!

And the next reason is also big but that's not the point. I was reading this freakishly AWE-SOME book that I found on wattpad. I can't believe I didn't know about this book before. O:

No shocker there, cuz I am VERY unobservant -.-" and it's called "I sold myself to the devil for vinyls...pitiful, I know". And it's the BEST book I've ever read. Trust me when I say that if you haven't read it, then you're missing out on a lot.

And it took me AN EFFIN' WEEK to finish the story cuz it had 90 something parts and 400 something pages!!!!

It's just SOO cute and I still can't believe I didn't know about this book and I'm gonna stop ranting now cuz you have to read the story (:

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER - 6

I ran out of the concert arena after all the songs were done and the questions asked. Whether he was my ex-childhood friend or not, I cannot stand another minute of him.

I just cannot.

It brings back the old memories. First the good ones, then the bad. And I'm usually the type of person that cries a lot. Whether its movies or emotional crap, it's the same.

Just as I was reaching my car, I was jerked backwards by someone pulling my hood. I shrieked and turned around to look who just tried to strangle me.

It was Anne.

"What do you want now?" I asked her. It came out harsher than it was supposed to.

"Woah! Chill lady. What's got your panties in a twist?" she asked me.

Him. He was the one who sent my effing panties on a roller coaster ride. He was my problem. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I wish I could scream that out loud.

I just glared at her while she looked at me confusingly. Then like a lightbulb, her eyes widen and she understood why I was glaring at her.

I shook my head, sighing. She was such a blonde at times. I looked at her and saw that she was biting her lip and looking nervous.

"What?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything more than the one-syllable word "Um".

"Spit it out Anne." I told her.

"Well, I might have forgotten to tell you that I had bought us backstage passes too..." she looked down uncomfortably.

"WHAT?!?!?" I shrieked.

She gave me a guilty look. She really must have forgotten about it. Like I told you, she's a blonde sometimes.

"No. No. No. I will not go and personally meet him even if the lord almighty descended in front of me."

"But please.." she was on the verge of tears and you didn't want to go near Anne when she's crying 'cause she gets kinda hyper. In other words, you will be floating in her tears. Yeah, that's the condition.

I sighed. I don't wanna hurt Anne's feelings but I necessarily don't wanna go near 'The Guy Who Tried To Kill Harry Potter' either.

Life is so not fair. How come everyone else gets to live a perfect life and not me?!?! It's not fair at all. Not one bit. How come Anne doesn't have to go through the pain of being the ex-bestfriend of Hollywood's new teen heartthrob?

Not fair.

"Okay. Okay. I'll come with you." I said because honestly, I didn't want her flooding my car when we got back home.

She was about to jump up and squeal when I raised my finger and said, "...but, you'll have to let me stay outside the door."

She just gawked at me. "What's the point of coming if you're gonna just stand outside the door?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, you tell me. It was your idea to bring me here after all."

"NO! You're coming with me."

Huh? When did she turn from the Im-going-to-flood-this-place-by-me-crying-lady to you-better-listen-to-me-lady?

Again. Blondie.

I just shook my head. No way was I gonna give in to her demands! This is unfair! I want justice. Where's the civil court when you need it?

She made her stupid puppy-doggy face which was apparently working on me because the next thing you know, I'm taking my sunglasses out of my car and putting them on.

"Why're you wearing that?" Anne asked.

So that my ex-bestfriend does not identify me! I wanted to scream that at her.

But she didn't know. She couldn't know. It's a permanent secret which I had put a lock on and threw away the key in the Indian Ocean.

"I felt like it." I told her simply, hoping she would not ask anymore questions.

I barely put my hood on as she grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me back to the concert arena. She let go off my hand when we got inside and motioned me to follow her.

She went up to a security dude and showed him the backstage passes. The security guy looked friendly. Maybe I could talk to him while A went and talked to 'it'.

I followed Anne who was following the security dude. We climbed down some stairs and then walked down a freakishly winding hallway while looking at some doors on either side of the hallway.

At last, after four hundred and twenty nine steps (yes, I counted them. I was bored!) we reached the end of the hallway at which there was a bigger door than the others and had 'it's' name plastered to it.

The security guy knocked on the door and waited. Anne was getting impatient by the minute. I tried pulling down the hood of my jacket to cover my face as much as possible.

I even pulled all my hair back into a bun so that he wouldn't recognize my hair color. Oh my god! Did I just use 'he' instead of 'it'?!

What is wrong with me?

And besides, he wouldn't even remember me. Let alone my hair color. I sighed.

After a minute, the door opened wide and I quickly looked down so that he wouldn't see my face. But I'm pretty sure not even my own mother would recognize me at this stage.

I could see Anne's footsteps moving inside the door so I followed suit. Someone closed the door behind us and I took a quick peek at the room. It consisted of a black leather sofa, a dark brown coffee table, a few plastic bags containing clothes, I guess and some water bottles kept on a stand nearby.

I heard Anne saying hello to 'it' in a very calm and cool manner but I knew that she was internally freaking out. She was a good actor. And I mean seriously good. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me.

Uh-Oh.

"Hi. I'm Justin."

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

Stop freaking out Ray! Just don't look at him. Look down and answer him.

I didn't look up but said "Hey."

It was almost a whisper. I couldn't brig myself to talk to this guy. This guy who had been my friend till the age of fourteen.

I could feel something burning on my wrist. I knew it was just internal burning and not literally. I checked to see what it was and found myself stroking a handmade purple-stringed bracelet I had got for my fourteenth birthday.

This was the gift I had gotten from J right before he left. I wanted to give him something too so I gave him a purple anklet instead. I know that was a stupid gift to give but he wore it nevertheless and I was happy. We promised each other that we would wear it till the end of time.

I hadn't given my other friends that. They weren't as special to me as J.

My thoughts were interrupted by a husky voice, "What's your name?"

I looked up for the first time since I came to the room (if you don't count the time I checked out this room!) and saw a breathtaking beauty stand right before me.

"My name's Rachel." I blurted out before I could bring myself to make up another name.

Damn it! I can't believe I said my real name out loud. I looked at his face and saw hurt, sorrow and another bunch of emotions flash in his deep pool of dark brown eyes.

I was confused, to say the least. Did he remember me?

I remembered that I still had my sunglasses on and my hair pulled back.

Phew!

At least he wouldn't recognize my face.

He just stood in front of me, trying to get to recognize my face, I guess. But then, Anne called out to him and he just went back to her.

She was shy at first but then a few minutes later, she got comfortable taking to him and they started chatting like old friends.

Like me and him.

Like we used to.

I looked to see what Justin was wearing. Just a sneaky peek!

Bad Ray! What do you think you're doing?! You're supposed to be bitching about this guy right now and you're checking him out?

No! I'm just looking at my ex-bestfriend and see how much he grew up.

Wow! So now he's your ex-bestfriend? I thought he was 'Voldemort'.

He is, but-

Holy hell! Am I talking to myself now? I have serious issues.

I shook my head at the little argument I was having in my head and proceeded to look at the brown-eyed guy, a few feet away from me.

He was not wearing the clothes that he wore for the concert. Itself was wearing casual clothes. He was wearing a light yellow t-shirt which looked great on him. Oh who am I kidding? Everything looked great on him I had to admit that!

He was wearing dark blue shorts which came up to his knees. Needless to say, they also looked GREAT on him. I looked to see what kind of shoes he was wearing when I saw a purple thread sticking out of the shoes.

At first I thought it was a thread coming loose out of his shoes. But then I looked more closely and saw two small blue beads also sticking out of them.

Oh God! Don't tell me that is the anklet I gave him for his birthday three and a half years ago.

I gasped! And then realized what a mistake I had made by doing that since Anne and him were looking my way. I blushed.

He looked to where I was looking at and then looked at the anklet. He pulled the anklet upwards to show me. He smiled a sad smile and looked to me again.

"You like it?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I told him.

Anne looked at the anklet too and said, "That's a really cool anklet. Who gave it to you?"

"My best friend. She was my best friend in Canada and she have this to me on my fourteenth birthday. I haven't talked to her ever since." he said.

He didn't refer to me as his ex-bestfriend. Why is that? I thought he didn't like me anymore. I thought he hated me.

"Why don't you talk to her anymore?" I found myself asking.

I wanted to know why he isn't talking talking to me anymore. Why did he just disappear one fine day and never came back?

"Because..." he couldn't bring himself to say anything. I knew him more than anyone did so I knew he was lost for words now.

"Why don't you??" Anne asked.

"When I left Canada to come here, I didn't want her to say no to me becoming a singer and being famous. Because if she would've said yes, then I wouldn't be here. I would still be in Canada. Unknown to the rest of the world."

I was dumbstruck. This was the reason he didn't tell me? That's it? He should've known me better than to know that I would have said YES! YES! A thousand times yes because his happiness was my happiness.

"You guys were pretty close. Weren't you?" I said.

"Yeah. But now, I don't even know where she lives 'cause she moved from Stratford."

I am right here you idiot! I wanted to tell him. But I won't.

"Why couldn't you just tell her about it. Why didn't you give her a chance?" I asked him.

Anne was looking between us with awe.

She might be very confused because one moment I was saying no to coming backstage to meet THE JUSTIN BIEBER and the next moment, I'm talking to the said guy.

Yup. She's totally confused.

"But I know she'll tell me to stay. I just know.." he trailed off.

"What if not?"

"How are you so sure?" he contradicted.

Because its me you idiot! It's me, Rachel!! Your BEST FRIEND!

I was the one lost for words now. I can't just scream out what I had thought! It would be scary!

He smirked.

Damn him!

--------------------------------------

Kay that's it folks! It's 2:03AM now and I have to get some sleep. Seriously.

Ciao! :D

And, VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!

I need VOTES you guys! It's important! Please!?

Thanks!

& Fan ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1K 40
Jacey has dreamed of meeting Justin Bieber for years. Before he was even famous! But one day when her twin brother receives a text from an unknown nu...
1.8K 61 47
It's about a girl in college named Elizabeth Moran who goes out to a party with her friends. She doesn't want to go, but her friends convince her to...
171K 2K 93
Landry's uncle is Scooter Braun. Recognize that name? He's Justin Bieber's manager. Landry has to move in with her aunt and uncle because her pare...
76.2K 2.7K 56
Amanda kenaan was a normal 18 years old girl, and lives with her grandmother Lexi in an average house and barely managing, on the another hand Justin...