Where it all began- JANOSKIANS

By TiJa97

More

Chapter 2- Getting to know eachother <3
Chapter 3- Beau vs Blake
Boring Chapter- 4
Chapter 5 <3
Chaptaaa 6 :)
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8. Meow.
Oh yeah, chapter 9 yeah.
Ch Ch Chapter 10 Yo.
Chapter legs 11.
This is chapter 12... Read if you wish to be bored.
13... This is chapter 13.
14... yep, it's here. If you're looking for it.
Shittest Chapter you'll ever read. Chapter 15.
16, just getting worse...
Thinking about deleting the story...
Chapter 17, getting dirty...
Chapter 18. Did someone say boring?
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20, a bit of boob action.
Chapter 21- Don't read if you're 12.
22. As in the chapter...
23! What an effort.
24 second last.
25 LAST CHAPTER! Woo!

Chapter 1- Where it all began- JANOSKIANS

6.8K 47 9
By TiJa97

A LITTLE FUCKING DISCLAIMER MY FRIENDS.

The first few chapters are really horrible because I wrote them a LONG time ago.. 

And yeah, that's pretty much it.

Actually no it's not... my punctuation and grammar throughout this whole thing is just fucking horrible.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* “Uhh” That stupid fucking alarm clock. Wait… Todays the day! Yes! The 31st of March, the day I get to meet the true loves of my life. I get to meet the Janoskians. I roll out of bed and slam my alarm clock. ~09:01~ Ok I have 2 hours to get ready, I stand up and look in the mirror. Wow… my hair is something else; it’s down to the middle of my bum and right now it resembles a lion’s mane. Last night I dyed it dark purple and then I bleached about 4 inches of the bottom, after that I dyed the bleached ends pink. Yeah, it’s pretty much dead now. Oh well it looks amazing.

Now what to wear, what to wear. I open up my closet, it is over filling. God, I love clothes. Oh wait, I better put on moisturiser. I was tanning yesterday so I could look good for the Janoskians and I got a bit burnt. The redness has gone down now but this is not a good time for dry skin. I tan pretty easily, my mum is Brazilian and my real dad grew up in California. Oh yeah, I don’t know my real das because he left when I was 2, no biggie. My step dad who came when I was 4 is pretty cool.

Anyway back to my outfit, I pick up my ‘Vans’ dress. Well it’s not supposed to be a dress, it was really huge so I cut the sleeves off and now I call it a dress. It pretty short for a dress but, it just covers my bum. I have really thin thighs naturally but I have been going for runs lately so they look a more defined now. I slip the dress on, wow shorter than I remember. Oh well it looks fine, it looks really hot outside. I turn my straightener on and brush my hair, after I quickly straighten my hair; I put it in a high pony tail. It’s really slick and really high. I leave some hair out to wrap around my hair tie, yep… I’m having a pretty good hair day.

Ok makeup time, I do my eye makeup glittery, and then a bit of foundation, wow it looks really light. I guess I got more tanned than I thought, I look really brazilin today. I put some really pink blush on and some ‘Paw Paw’ cream on my lips. After I brush my teeth, pluck my eyebrows and shave my armpits, I go upstairs. I look into the shoe cupboard; hmm I think electric blue chucks today. I grab my frilly socks and walk into the kitchen; mum has left for work already. She works 6 days a week, all day. Jonathon, my step dad works away. I don’t call him dad anymore… it doesn’t feel right. We have lots of money because my parents work so much. This means they give me lots of money, this means I have lots of cool stuff.

After my wheat-bix and coffee, I have some gum. I look in the mirror one more time and grab my skate board. Oh shit… My bag! I quickly run down stairs and pack my bag. I rush out the door, I have half an hour to get to the meet and greet. That’s plenty of time, but I still have to catch a train. After skating to the train station, swiping my ‘Go Card’ and waiting for my train; I finally sit down. ~10:54~ Ok so I’m running a little late, Oh well. By the time I get to the meet and greet it has already started. There is hundreds and hundreds of girls swarming, oh my god… there they are. Up on stage, Jai and James are talking to some girls, Luke is kicking a soccer ball with Daniel and Beau is doing a handstand.

I walk over, *I wanna be drunk when I wake up* my ringtone started playing. “ARE YOU HERE YET???” I hear my best friend Cassie screaming into the phone. She’s been my best friend forever, she’s so beautiful and we have so much in common. We both have the same style, we both were born with blonde hair and we both are abnormally tan. That’s not all but we do look a lot alike. Although… she has light fetures and dark eyes, where I have dark features and really light eyes. They are a blue/grey colour and hers are really dark brown. “I just got here, where are you?” I yell back. She must be in the mist of it all. “I’m standing at the stage and Luke is making his way over!” Holy shit I start speed walking over to the stage. “Get your fucking beautiful ass over here!” I spot her. She hangs up as she sees me, now if I could only get to her. I try a gentle approach to get through the swarm of girls. After trying again and again, I get a little bitchy and push my way through.

By the time I reach Cassie Luke is already talking to her, Ok you can do this. “Hey Cass” I say as I hug her from behind. “Blake!!” she turns around and throws her arms around me. I look at Luke, Fuck… He is so beautiful. I knew he would have wanted to talk to Cassie; he would have spotted her a mile away. “Hi” he said as he puts out his hand, “I’m Luke” Wow I am actually talking to Luke Brooks. From the Janoskians. Wow. “Hey I’m Blake” I smile as I grab his hand. “Looks like the two most beautiful girls in Australia showed up then” What the fuck?! Luke Brooks just called us beautiful! He looked really nervous, so did we. Cassie and I both laughed, “Looks like the five most beautiful boys in Australia showed up” I said. He laughed so did we. “LUUUUKE!!” A group of teenies started yelling for him to come to them. “Talk to me at the signing” he said. “Please?” he looked pretty desperate. “Of course!” said Cassie.

Cassie and I stood there for a little longer trying to dodge the screaming girls. After about 5 minutes Beau came over. Wow, he just started coming towards us. “Wow” he said shocked. What was wrong? Shit was my hair messed up? Was my makeup smudged? “You two are really beautiful” he said as he kneeled down. No words came out of my mouth. Luckily Cassie was there, “You’re not so bad yourself” her cheeky smile shot at him. He laughed, “So what are you names?” he asked. He totally ignored the girls trying to grab him. “Blake and Cassie” I said, I looked at him. He bit his lip, wow! “Blake’s a cool name, it suites you” I could have gone into a coma then and there. “Thanks Beau” I said, we smiled at each other. “Will you’s be staying for the signing?” he asked. “Wouldn’t miss it” Said Cassie as she put her arm around me. He laughed and said “You two have made my day” FUCK! He is so amazing, his ‘Janoskians’ t-shirt looked so cute on him. He leant into my ear “By the way, you have the sexiest legs” I laugh and bite my lip. This action is to show I want to be naked in his bed. He smiled and got up, straight away he got grabbed by the some teenies that were talking to Luke before.

“Shit babe” Said Cassie. “What?” I ask grabbing my camera out of my bag. “I really need to pee” Dam it, when Cassie needs to pee she can’t hold it for long. “Dam it” I say, “Sorry” she says disappointed. “Its fine Cass” I say putting my camera back in my bag. She grabs my hand and leads me through the stampede of teenies. “Oh sorry, woops, excuse me” I say the whole way through. There was 2 portable toilets about 50 metres away, they were both locked. One flushed “Yes!” Cassie said still holding my hand. They door opened, Ahhhh! “Oh wow haha” it was Jai. He stepped out, he looked smashing. I wanted to have sex with him right then and there. “Didn’t expect Megan Fox and Miranda Ker to greet me coming out of the toilet” I stood there with my mouth open, so did Cassie. We both laughed “Why thanks a lot Jai” Cassie said. Jai and I were looking at each other “It’s all yours” he said pointing to the toilet. “Thanks!” Cassie said and ran into the toilet. Wait why he is still here?! What is he doing?! “So how’s your day been?” he turned to me, “Well… getting trampled by the thousands of teenies was pretty fun” He laughed really loudly. “Nahh, it has been soo fun. We’ve met Luke and Beau so far. They seem really nice” He nodded and smiled “Yeah, Beau was talking about you two” I looked at him shocked. Did I just hear him right?! Beau Brooks was talking about me! “He was?” He looked at my board “Yeah haha he was, so was Luke. Do you ride?” Shit, they were talking about us! “Yeah, you could say that haha” he laughed and grabbed my board which was lying on the ground. “Sick! Shit this is a nice board.” He flipped it over, dam right it’s nice, I paid over $200 for that deck. “Yeah I love it haha” he gave it back to me. “Yeah, I can tell haha” my board was pretty warn out, I ride every day. The toilet flushed, “I better get back, I really want to see you again though” I couldn’t believe my ears. “Well we’ll see you at the signing” Cassie came out of the bathroom, I could see she had reapplied her makeup. “Arrh there’s about 20 girls running over here” Cassie said pointing to the group of girls sprinting their hearts out just to get to Jai. “Shit, well I’ll see you guys later” He said walking towards them, he looked really scared. “Let’s go and see more of the guys” Cassie grabbed my hand and we walked to the stage as fast as we could.

We got to the stage and struggled to the front. I see my friend Kristy “Kristy!!!!” I yell, she turns around. “Blake!! You hottie!” she is really loud like us. Kristy is so pretty, she has a short blonde bob and piercing green eyes. Today she was wearing a  lace pink top, really short shorts and black high chucks. She had a Barbie like shade of lipstick and matching shade of blush on. “You look so good” she squealed. “Haha so do you!” It was so good to see her, I hadn’t seen her much since she got her new boyfriend. He was 18 and she was 15 but they were a perfect match. “Met your future boyfriends yet?” she asked “Sure have” I said “Still don’t know who’s my favourite yet” we all laughed and they agreed. “Well I better go and wait for Tom, he’s picking me up soon” She gave us each a huge hug and left waving and grinning. “Tell them I said hey!” she yelled. “Ok guys” yelled Beau “We gonna do dome signings and photo’s now, come over and line up if you want”

Everyone ran over to area set up for the signings and photo’s. By the time Cassie and I waddled over, we were dead last. Oh well, not everyone was still here from  before. Still there was hundreds of girls in the line, Cassie and I sat down. ~12:03~ we are going to be here all day. “Do you want me to go get us something to eat?” I ask. “Yes please!” she went to get out her money, “I’ll get it babe” I stopped her, I stood up and grabbed my bag. “Can you look after my board?” I kicked it towards her. “Sure, hurry back!” She picked my board up and sat on it. I started walking towards the shops, now what to get. Hmm I’m thinking Sushi and a ‘Boost’, I love sushi I could eat it all day, every day without fail. I walked over to the sushi stand and picked out a few different rolls. After I paid I walked towards the ‘Boost’ stand, when someone whispers in my ear “I want to fuck you” what the hell?! I turn around and I see a guy friend from school “Well hey there Smitty” I said as I punched him on the shoulder. “You’re looking very sexual today! Like every other day.” he exclaims. “Why thank you Smitt” I didn’t want to admit it but he was looking sexual too, he’s in grade 12 he is one of the hottest guys at my school. Sometimes I go to his house and play COD with him, ever since my X-Box broke. “You here for the Janoskians?” I nodded my head, he looked unimpressed. He was just jealous. “What a surprise, I think I might go over there just to get some pussy” he looked over at all the girls. I knew he wasn’t joking, he was trying to get me jealous. It wasn’t working. “Good luck with that Smitt” I gave him a hug and walked up to the ‘Boost’ Counter. After I got our drinks I headed back over to Cassie. “Yay” she said standing up and snatching her meal. “Thank you!” she squealed. We weren’t last anymore. There would have been about 20 more girls behind us now. I could hear them all whispering about the boys and the other girls. Fucking teenies.

After about an hour and a half of waiting; we finally got to the table. The boys were all sitting along the table. The order was; Beau, Luke, Skip, James and the Jai. I went up to Beau “Hey” I said. He looked up “Oh hi” he sat up straight. “May I buy one of those shirts please?” I pointed to the shirts dangling up on the hangers. There wasn’t many left, I was so lucky. “Sure, do you want one too Cassie… Is it?” She nodded her head. I could tell by her expression that she just wanted to jump over the table and rip his clothes off, because I did too. He stood up and walked over to the shirts. “We only have XL’s left” he said as he looked through all the shirts. “Oh that’s ok” I said, “I can make it a dress” He laughed and got them of the rack, “That’s $30 each my lovelies” we both handed him our money. “I thought you were going before and I got a bit upset haha” Did he really think I would leave him?! Wait he just said he got upset… Over me! “I would never! May you please sign the back?” He turned the shirt over “Sure, are you going to get a picture?” he looked up. “Yeah, if that’s ok?” He stood up and put his arm out to gesture for me to get under it. I went behind the table, gabbed Beau’s arm and put it around me. Wow I could feel his body heat, he put his arm around my waist. Imagine having this all the time, I was getting chills up my spine. Cassie took the picture, both of us grinning. “One more” Beau said, what the fuck?! He wanted another one? That is fine with me! He leant in and kissed me on the cheek. Cassie took the picture. I wanted her to take another thousand of us just like that. As I went to walk away he grabbed me and hugged me. FUCK!

Cassie got a picture too, she started to cry and he used his shirt to wipe her eyes. They looked so cute together, they would be the best couple! She came back around and we moved down to Luke, the girls that were just at him did not want to leave but they did eventually. As soon as he saw us his eyes lit up, what was with these boys. Why were they giving special attention to us?! Who am I kidding, we would defiantly not be the only ones. “Hey guys” he said, and grabbed our shirts. He signed the back and asked “So… Do you guys maybe want to stay back after the meet and greet?” I was in shock, Cassie grabbed my hand. We were both shaking, “Sure, that would be great!” wow that was really forward you idiot! “Ok cool” he said smiling. “I was just about to ask that!” Said beau to Luke. Cassie and I both laughed. “Shall we just get a photo after then?” Cassie asked. He stared at my board and nodded his head. Has he never seen a girl that skates before? Shit what if he doesn’t like that. “We have a lot to talk about” he blurted out as we started to move on to Skip.

Skip was blowing a kiss to a girl with a camera as we stood in front of him. He look up at us, “Nice legs, what time do they open?” The other boys heard and they all cracked up. Cassie and I laughed too, wow did Skip really just say that to me?! That was the best question I’ve ever been asked! He bit his lip piercings, and Luke passed down our shirts. “Hey” I said as I put my hands on the table. “Hi, are you the fine ass girl Beau was talking about before?” He laughed, so did I. “Yeah, both of them” said Luke. Skip stood up and walked over to Beau, he said something to him and they both nodded and went into hysterics. What the fuck? Are they talking about us? Is it bad? SHIT! “I can’t wait to talk to you guys later” he said as he signed our shirts. “Neither can we” Cassie said as she dragged our shirts along. I can’t believe we were actually going to stay back to hang out with the JANOSKIANS! This is the best day ever.

We got to James, I didn’t realise how hot he actually was! He is so much hotter in person! Fuck I didn’t even know who I like best. “Hi” said Cassie, I could tell she was thinking the same as me. “Hi ladies, wow you two have really cool hair. You’s are very beautiful.” BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH, nawww what a cutie! Cassie had really cool hair; it was nearly down to her bum and it was dark brown with dark green underneath. She had curled it today, it looked amazing. “May you please sign our shirts?” I ask, I didn’t need to ask that, it was obvious we already wanted them signed, Cassie had already put the shirts in front of him. “Sure can” looking at him smiling made me smile even more. His smile was defiantly contagious. “No photo’s?” he asked, “Or numbers?” he giggled nervously. “They want us to stay behind” I pointed to the other boys. “Oh cool, I’ll see you then” He handed us our shirts. “Yes you will” Cassie grabbed the shirts and winked at him. She was so confident even when I know she’s nervous as fuck.

Last but not least… JAI. He was waiting for us, the other girls had already left. “So you’re staying behind?” He asked, we locked eyes “Uhhh no?’ I say, “What? I thought you said you were?!” He sat up and got serious. “Hahaha of course we are silly!” Wow he was pretty dopey, it was the cutest thing in the world. “Why do you’s have really big shirts?” he held one up. “Those were the last size” Cassie explained, he nodded his head. “Ahhk” He stood up, “Give me your skate board” he held out his hand. “Excuse me?” I asked, why did he want my skate board?! “Give me you skate board so I know you will wait around” I laughed and handed him my board. He was so cute! He knows me so well already! Oh shut up… he doesn’t. Stop getting your hopes up! “So I’ll see you’s after then” he gave us our shirts. “Don’t hurt my board!” I yelled as I walked away. He gave me ‘the nod’ and the next group of girls went up to him. “What the fuck is going on?!” Cassie was jumping up and down. I was totally speechless. “We are actually waiting for the fucking JANOSKIANS!” She was going crazy, I knew she would be. We looked over at the line… it had tripled in length. We will be here for a while! I grabbed Cassie and headed for a comfy spot under a nearby tree. After around an hour of waiting and talking about the recent experience, we saw all 5 boys walking over to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like