Arranged

By simplymaddii_

"There are rules!you must follow them!"he yells making me jump back "What if I don't"I barely whisper yet he... More

01
02
03
04
05
O6
07
08
09
🎉10🎉
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
Update

13

53.5K 1.2K 218
By simplymaddii_

Unedited

Madison's pov

I grab Damien's shoulder and he growls at his brother Lucas

"Your such a hypocrite!"he yells as his brother sits there smirking.

"Damien calm down"his dad says standing in the corner of the room.

Damien glares at him and I sigh

Lucas wants to take some of Damien's men and Damien won't allow that,but Lucas is trying to trick him into it.

"I need more and better men Damien,it's simple as that Damien,you have enough men,I think you can trade me some"he snickers

Damien knocks him over wrapping his hands around his neck making me gasp.

"Aren't you going to do something"I screech as his dad just stands there watching with a blank expression.

He rolls his eyes and pulls Damien off of him.

"Enough! Lucas leave now!"their dad yells.

Lucas glares at them and leaves with Damien's dad following behind.

"He's gonna put up a fight"Damien breathes out walking over to his desk.

I frown and sit on his lap.

"You'll be able to get rid of him"I giggle kissing his lips.

He smiles and kisses me back deepen the kiss.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as I tug at his hair.

His lips are so fat and soft.

He slips his stuff off his desk and lays me down lift up my shirt a little to place kisses all over my tummy.

He goes to unzip my shorts but I stop him.

"Baby I need to go watch Eden"I sigh making him smirk

"Alec and Greg have her"he says pulling my shorts down so they can fall to the ground

"Ooooh purple today"he says making me blush.

He bites the waist band of them and pulls them down making the cool air hit causing me to squirm.

He opens my folds and sticks a finger in me making me moan.

"Why are you still so tight"he groans making me blush.

He moves his finger in and out making me moan.

I jump when I feel his wet tongue flick my clit.

"Damien!"I groan tugging at his hair.

He smirks against me and soon after I end up climaxing and he cleans me up.

He slips my shorts back on and shoves my underwear in his pocket.

"Hey!"I pout trying to grab them.

"Sorry babygirl but their mine"he smirks pulling me back into his lap.

I smile and bite my lip going to unzip his pants.

"Uh uh I need to work"he says making me pout.

"But I need to give you something in return"I whine causing him to smirk.

"Maybe later baby"

---------------------

"Alec shut up!"I snap hitting his arm.

"Ow what the fuck!"he yells making me slap him across the head.

"Shut up"I whisper yell.

I tape one end of the sign up as he gets the other

"That's not even"I say making Alec roll his eyes.

"It's fine"he says

"No it's not,everything has to be perfect"I pout my eyes watering.

I'm still very emotional after having Eden and I hate it!

"Madison! Stop crying"he groans making me glare at him.

Damien's birthday is today and we are setting up a surprise birthday party for him so we are trying to make the ballroom look nice.

"Go get ready with Eden and I'll get the rest set up"he says pushing me out the room.

I sigh and walk up to our room seeing Damien watching tv with Eden in his chest sleeping.

"Get dressed"I say picking her up off his chest.

He thinks there's some big meeting with some gangs but really it's his party.

He groans and I giggle kissing his lips.

I lay Eden on the bed and quickly get changed in front of her so I can make sure she's fine.

I smile seeing my sled in the mirror and loving this dress.

I grab Edens outfit and Change her,her blue eyes watching me as I put her cute little pink dress on.

I pick her up as she makes a little baby noise.

"My girls are too beautiful"he Damien says pecking her head and than my lips.

"And your too handsome"I smile kissing his cheek.

"Come on"he sighs grabbing my hand and the breathing machine.

We get to the ball room and when Damien opens it the room is pitch black.

He sets the machine down and flicks the light on.

"Surprise!!"everyone yells making Damien's eyes widen.

I kiss his check and he smiles as people wish him happy birthday and give him hugs.

---------------------

"Thank you baby"Damien says for the third time tonight.

The party went amazingly perfect and Damien loved it all,I've never seen him so happy.

"Your welcome"I giggle laying my head on his chest.

We are watching some random movie while Eden is sleepy peacefully.

"Alec and Gregg will be married in a few weeks"he smiles

"I know I can't believe it's coming up so fast,soon they'll be gone on their honey moon as well"I frown not being able to have my best friends with me.

"Their not leaving forever"he chuckles pulling me closely into his chest,"anyway you have me"he huffs making me smile.

"I know but i always have you"I roll my eyes playfully.

"Of course you do"he smiles kissing my lips.

"So how's my mom going"I ask making him tense.

"I stitched her mouth closed"he says making me gasp

"Damien!! That's sick"I say making him laugh

"That's who I am baby girl"he says kissing me.

---------------------

Qotd#2: what's your favourite song?

I have to many😂😂 actually obsessed with f.f.f by Bebe rexha and g-eazy

Anyway lowkey almost cried because me and my friend were in a fight and she just said the nicest thing and omggggg😭😭😍😍

Sooooo now on book talk because y'all don't care about my life😂😂

I'm trying to write more sexual scenes but I feel weird writing about it and trying to find words to use so be patent with me😂😂

Vote.comment.share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 718 21
"Stay here, and behave like a good girl." He told you. You watch him walk away to go talk to a group of his friends. Were they his friends? You coul...
155K 5.8K 200
****Story contains mature themes and sexual content. Abuse is mentioned as one of the trials Kaydence goes through.**** "What about my things at home...
114K 4.3K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
517 39 28
The boys mafia au what if josh had family issues what if purple gang was a threat what if they suddenly started seeing Doubles This has some descript...