Mr. and Mrs. Executive

By the_rebellionxx

Everything was perfect. Nora had married the love of her life and everything had to be smooth sailing after t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
New Story!
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)

Chapter 35

80.4K 3.2K 474
By the_rebellionxx

Nora James' P. O. V

"Ugh." I groan as we make our way down from the plane.

I close my eyes as I feel the gentle wind caressing my face and blowing it forward.

I sigh but then wince as a particular strand of hair smacks into my face harshly. The long tendrils filling my mouth making me cough and wheeze.

I cough one finale time as a gentle hand pats me on the back.

I smile painfully in thanks at Greg who gives me a thumbs up.

Greg descends down from the plane and heads towards one of the two black vehicles.

I wait in patience as I scan my surroundings.

Okay well definitely not patience.

The prominent scowl on my face along with the vigorous tapping of my foot gives my clear annoyance away.

Finally as I wait for a whole other minute, I turn around only to come face to face with an emerging Alexander.

"Finally." I huff as wait for Alexander to have a few words with the cabin crew.

He finally turns to me with an amused smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"What are you smiling about?" I grumble in disdain.

Alexander grins widely–showing his pearly white teeth– and shakes his head.

He kisses me on the forehead, my unamused expression still not fading.

"Babe you waited less than three minutes." He says in complete amusement.

I scoff, "whatever." And head down the metal staircase that lead to the tarmac.

Trudging towards one of the black SUV's, I grab the handle and am ready to yank the door handle open but stop as Alexander's voice calls to me, clearly filled with laughter.

"Wrong car babe."

I huff angrily and head towards Alexander who leans against the right vehicle.

Walking past him, I yank the– this time thankfully correct– car door open.

In all my anger I barely notice the people already seated in both the front and back seats.

"Hi." Comes a voice from beside me.

Looking up, my bemused expression turns into a blinding grin as I squeal in excitement and hug the two people.

"I missed you guys." I murmur as I finally settle down.

Abby and Stella both respond back in the same excitement.

"Oh and congratulations." I say making all of us squeal and gush over one another all over again.

"Oh I'm fine thanks everyone." Alexander says sarcastically as he tries to sit in next to me.

I look at him in confusion and shake my head.

"Alex you can't sit here. There's no space." I say.

"But baby." Alexander groans in a whiny, childlike voice, "He's back there."

"He?," comes a voice from behind me, "you are incredibly lucky that I am allowing you to sit next to such an amazing not to mention gorgeous man like myself."

My already huge smile strains as I try to smile even brighter.

"Caleb." I say in delight as I turn in my seat to catch a glimpse of one of my best friends.

Unable to move around much due to the constricted space, I feel two arms wrap around my neck in a loose hold.

Caleb rubs his head on mine, and then lets go.

"I missed you babe."

I turn my head and grin, then turn to Alexander motioning to him to get out.

He grumbles but follows my lead as he finally does so.

"How the hell?" I mutter to myself as I try to push the seat forward so I can sit in the back.

"Ugh." I groan in annoyance, ignoring everyone's mirth filled staring.

Alexander sighs from behind me and leans forward.

With one click of something, the seat lurches forward and then bends over.

I mumble a quick thanks and then scramble into one of the back seats, right next to Caleb who once again pulls me into a hug.

"Where Candice?" I question, only now realising she isn't here.

"Oh we're all gonna meet up with her back at your house." Abby pipes up from the front.

"Oh okay."

"Im just going to be dropped off at the office and then you all will head there." Alexander says as he turns to face me.

"You just landed." I say in exasperation.

Who the hell goes to work so fast?

"I've been missing a lot of work." He answers simply.

I nod in understanding.

Damn it, I have a lot of work to catch up onto as well.

Alexander seemingly understanding my train of thought shakes his head at me as he leans backwards.

He awkwardly kisses my head twice as I too lean forward.

"Don't worry baby. I've got everything handled."

I huff and shake my head but due to everyone seated in the car, decide to have this conversation later.

Ever since we found out I was pregnant, Alexander hasn't let me barely do anything.

Just a few assignments here and there and that apparently is my limit.

He acts as if I could go into labour at any minute with whatever 'strenuous' movement I make.

I feel bad for his part time assistant Melissa.

Catching my pointed look, Alexander glances around too but finally sighs and turns back around.

I'll take that as an okay then.

Dropping Alexander to his office only took a few minutes as it comes on the way to our home.

Reaching the drive through, the driver pulls up behind another unfamiliar car as well all pile out.

Stella sticks her back in through the partially open window and tells they driver something.

I grab my trolley suitcase along with Alexander's as I try to rush up the stairs to the house.

"Nora. Careful." Caleb calls out as he rushes towards me taking my bags.

"I'm fine." I huff in indignation.

"No you're not. You could strain yourself and the baby. Carrying so much weight isn't good for you both."

Oh God. Not him too.

I narrow my eyes at him but Caleb shrugs in response and tugs at the suitcases making me let go and motioning for me to open the door.

Realising the bags are heavy I quickly swing the already unlocked door.

Heading inside I hear light patterns of paws running towards me.

My smile brightens as Pixie comes to view.

She falls over and flails but picks herself up as she scuttles towards me.

Bending down, I grasp her into my arms as she squirms from being suspended into the air.

"Aw Pixie." I coo as she tries to lick my face.

I hold her slightly away from me but continue to make cooing noises at her.

Caleb enters and puts the suitcases down as he looks her my shoulder to the Pug in my hand.

"That is an ugly dog." He mutters.

I gasp in horror and clutch her to my chest.

"What? How dare you?"

"Oh come on that's not a dog. That's like a, I don't even know what." Caleb argues.

Stella approaches from behind Caleb and smacks him across the head.

"She is a precious little thing."

"Exactly." I agree.

Setting Pixie down, I glance around the house.

"Isn't Candice supposed to be here?" I ask the trio behind me.

"Yeah." They all answer unanimously.

Hmm.

I walk down the hall and pop my head into the living room only to find it empty.

Where could she be?

Turning around, I walk into the other rooms to find them empty.

Huffing, I watch as Caleb comes out of one of the guest rooms.

"Have you checked the kitchen?" I ask, already heading towards it.

Caleb shakes his head as he follows me.

Entering into the kitchen, my eyes widen and I immediately take a step back, bumping into Caleb.

"My non virgin eyes." Caleb exclaims as he brings one of his hands to cover his own and the other to cover my eyes.

"Holy crap. Guys." Candice's voice mutters, laced with embarrassment.

"What are you gu-,"

"Oh wow okay."

My mouth is still too busy from being on the floor to answer Abby and Stella, and instead I listen to the scuffling about of the two people.

Finally Caleb's hand disappears and I can see a flushed looking Candice, hair flying around in multiple directions.

Next to Candice is her loving boyfriend George.

"Hi Nora. Long time no see." He says as he steps forward to give me a hug but thinks better of it as he steps back once again.

"Guys. Seriously? My kitchen?" I blurt out.

"Yeah man. People eat there." Caleb groans, "I was just gonna get a snack."

"Oh I'm so sorry. I feel so bad." Candice moans as he comes over to hug me.

I go to take a step backwards but then decide against and hug her anyways.

"It's alright. I guess." I mutter, still not able to make direct eye contact with either one of them.

"George just came by to drop me off, and then I needed help with giving Pixie food and you know how heavy those dog biscuit bags are,  then I don't know. One thing lead to another." Candice trails off awkwardly at then end.

"Over dog biscuits though?" Caleb questions, "Isn't that sort of like beastiality."

We all cringe at Caleb's question and decide to ignore him.

"Well anyways. Now that we're all apparently here. Cmon we've got a wedding to plan". I say happily.

Everyone nods in agreement even George who I'm guessing has decided to stay.

**********

"I forgot planning a wedding was so exhausting." I murmur to myself as I wave at everyone all piling into separate cars.

Waving one last time I slam the door shut after making sure Pixie is inside.

"Cmon girl. Let me actually give you some food." I say as I watch her run to the kitchen as if she knows what I'm saying.

Smiling to myself, I head over to the kitchen, making sure to not touch anything whereabouts George and Candice were.

Reaching into the cupboard where the dogs food lies, I stop as the front door shutting closed, greets my ears.

Grabbing the bag I call out Alexander's name, only to hear nothing but silence.

"Alexander?" I call out once again.

Glancing out the window–that shows the view of the garden– there isn't any wind ruffling the leaves of a tree, nor are the wind chimes ringing.

But then, the door was closed.

The wind can't unlock a door and then close it again.

I gulp and look down at an oblivious Pixie who is still wagging her curled up tail, waiting patiently for her food.

Straining my ears, I can hear quite precise footsteps heading my way.

I start to panic and wildly look around for a way to protect myself.

"Oh God." I mumble.

Looking once more at Pixie, I grab her and shove her into the small cabinet under the sink, and arm myself with a knife.

Dread washes through me as I lay myself down for my phone.

Where the hell is it?

Why do I never have my phone in such situations?

All too suddenly, everything goes deadly silent and I hold my breath.

Maybe they'll just walk past here.

Maybe they want to steal something.

Shaking my head, I plant my feet firmly onto the ground and spread my leg slightly apart as I hold the knife in front of me in-between two hands.

What little self defence I knows comes back to me as I try to take in deep breaths.

Where did the person go?

It's been like a whole minute?

Almost as if the person was testing me, fast footsteps make their way once more towards where I am.

I quickly scuttle over to behind the open door that enters into the kitchen.

Maybe I can slip outside while they go search in the pantry.

Just as the person enters into the kitchen, it's as if something takes over my body and then next I know, I'm jumping out in front of the person with a loud war cry coming out of my mouth.

"What the hell?"

"Alexander! You dick," I scream out as I lower my weapon.

Taking in fast breaths I try to clam myself down, holding my free hand against my chest.

"Why didn't you answer me? I thought you were one of Arturo's men or something." I wheeze out.

"Baby, I did," Alexander says calmly as he approaches me and pries the knife out of my hand, "I called your name out twice."

"You did?" I ask, still catching my breath from the adrenaline rush.

Alexander pulls me into a hug and places the knife down on the counter beside me.

"Baby don't worry okay? Everything's sorted. I'm here and so are there guards outside." He soothes.

"Guards?" I ask now pulling back.

"Yeah babe. Didn't you notice them standing in the front lawn." He asks gently.

"Sure." I murmur, pulling him into a hug once more.

I have no idea why I'm getting so lost on things.

First not hearing my name being called out.

Now not seeing the guards?

"You're probably just exhausted love, cmon lets lie in bed for a while okay?" Alexander coaxes.

I quickly agree and just as I'm about to leave, a quite whining comes from behind me.

"Oh wait." I mutter to Alexander who glances around in confusion, trying to find where the voice is coming from.

Trudging to the cabinet under the sink, I open it and watch as Pixie hops out.

This time, I grab her food and put some in her bowl before placing it back on the counter, pretending not to notice Alexander's confusion.

"What the hell was that?" He finally asks.

"Well I sure as he'll wasn't going to let anyone harm my dog." I say as I turn around.

Alexander lets out a quite laugh as he gently picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs to our bedroom.

Placing me on the bed, I sigh in relief as my sore muscles slowly start to relax.

Alexander grins at my obvious content and bends down to slip my shoes off.

"Thanks." I murmur sleepily as he straightens up to pull his shirt and jeans off.

I pull one eyelid up to catch a glimpse of his toned body before dropping it once more as he pulls on a pair of sweatpants.

Finally he lies next to me and my already relaxed body relaxes further as he pulls me into his arms.

Minutes go by and I can feel myself slowly slipping away into dreamland.

Just as I'm on the brink of sleep, Alexander's voice lulls me back to reality.

I almost ask him to repeat himself but stop as he starts to whisper.

"You know, I can't wait for you to be born. You're just a tiny little thing right now but I already love you so much." Alexander begins as he strokes slow circles onto my stomach, "I didn't think it was possible to love let alone one person as much as I love your mother but now I am completely infatuated with you as well. I know I tease your mother on how I want you to be a girl but I honestly don't care whether you're a girl or a boy. I just want to hold you in my arms and smother you with love and spoil you. Unfortunately I have to wait but I will wait as long as need be so that I can finally love you as much as I love your mother. So please come to us soon alright."

I can feel tears welling up in my eyes as I feel him place a soft kiss onto my clothes stomach.

"Oh yeah but not too soon at that either. I mean then there are complications and I want you to be healthy so while you're at it. Take as long as you need." Alexander rambles.

I push back the want of opening my eyes and instead settle for softly groaning and moving closer to him.

Enjoying as he sighs in content as he places a kiss to my head.

I finally let a smile slip onto my lips as I nuzzle into his neck.

Thinking of how lucky I am to have the man of my dreams, holding me in his arms.

-------------

AN: Oh my gosh you guys. I'm trying not to cry here cuz I'm so emotional but this is it. The last chapter of Mr and Mrs. Executive. There still is an epilogue left but ugh I never want to end this book though I unfortunately have to. I'm so emotional right now I can't.

Onto more serious news;

Please everyone stay safe, especially those of you in London. I know it's frightening but please do stay safe. My prayers are with all of you.

And anyone who just wants to talk regarding whatever it may be, please do message me. I may be able to relate more than you think. Even if it's about the weather or something I'll always reply. So if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.7K 35
"Lust, passion, sex, lies, deceit, all became entangled in our liaison, smothering the real reason we'd grown so attached to one another, love." ...
294K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
73.7K 3.4K 48
{BAD GIRL-GOOD BOY ROMANCE} A survival instinct turns into a seduction game. ∆∆∆ The last thing Parker Hayes wan...
266K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...