Randomly Rambling

By SilentAssassin118

The rantings found inside belong to a teenage girl who will spill her thoughts on the contained pages More

Dream
Dreams: 2/25/12
Dreams: 3/17/12
Dreams
Dreams: 4/7/12
Dreams: 4/11/12
Dreams: 4/12/12
Mega Bitch Fight
Parent, Student, Teacher Conferences
One Reason I DESPISE Quizilla
Dreams: 8/17/12
Some Small Hope For Society
9/22/12
9/30/12
A story that needs titling, but I want you to read it and tell me what you think
One Thing I Hate is...Sonnets
Riku
Peeing then cutting my foot
Oh. My. God.

Dreams: 3/26/12

45 1 0
By SilentAssassin118

This was a six minute dream so it might not make sense. I was in the car on my way to school. I was super tired and was listening to some song that I can't remember the name of. I'm actually not sure if it was a real song. Anyway I then ended up doing some really cool thing, like the windshield of the car was some awesome touch screen thing. Then because of the song I started to doze off. My aunt yelled at me telling me to never listen to that song because it will make you fall asleep. After telling me that I turned off the radio or something. The next thing I know I like jumped up thinking that I over slept cause in the dream all the clocks were messed up. Anyway after that I was freaked out so I got ready for school in like five minutes. The part where I freaked out that part was real life; not the dream.

Wow that was a really long dream for six minutes O_O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 190 28
━━━━━━━━━★ -COMPLETED- This is a short story ****warning may be triggering***contains mature content, sex, abuse, language. Etc... Secret was exactly...
11.5M 175K 36
Kelsey Mays knows everything there is to know when it comes to loving a bad boy. They're uncaring jerks who will leave you brokenhearted and alone wi...
40.8K 1.5K 32
Just a series of 31 short stories written near midnight during the month of August. 31 Days of August - The (Im)Perfection Dare.
8.4M 264K 32
Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother, Trace, takes an instant dislike to Kory...