The Addiction Continues (MB L...

By TeslaLike

More

The Addiction Continues (MB Love Story)
REALLY?
And the gang is found!! ;)

You don't think I know that?!

15 0 0
By TeslaLike

Ok... haven't written in a while...

So...

LEGGO!

___________________________________________________________________________________

RAY RAY'S POV

"I drive!" Prodigy shouted as we reached the car.

"Ahh hell Naw!! You ain't killing nobody tonight! Have you seen your drivin' Nuh-Uh, I like mah head on straight!" Tazzy said back

"Deeang! Little girl got mouth!" Natasha shouted

We all luaghed while Prodigy slumped.

"Alright... Then who drivin'? Any takers?" Prodigy asked

"I got this!" Natasha grabbed the keys from Prodigy and went into the drivers seat. Luckily, I was able to get the seat next to Tazzy, but Prod didn't like it...

"Whoa der!" His shades slid a little down his nose, so you could see half of his eyes.

"Dude. The love of my life, and my girl for the past year is in front of me. Why would I want to hurt her?" I grabbed Natasha's hand

"Love you too, by the way..." Natasha said back

"And you think I am gonna do something?" Tazzy raised her eyebrows at him.

"alright..." he sat next to Nat, and we drove off...

So to not create a scene...

TacoTwoBraids- Hey! I need to tell something...

TazmanianDevil- Hey! ok... shoot.

TacoTwoBraids- i just wanted to warn you bout Prod

TazmanianDevil- Huh?

TacoTwoBraids- He is kinda a player

TazmanianDevil- You don't think I know that?! boy you dumb...

TacoTwoBraids- Hey no need to get mean....

TazmanianDevil- whatever Ray

TacoTwoBraids- don't say I didn't warn you

TazmanianDevil- believe me I won't...

<END OF TEXT CONVO>

Ok... I feel better now...

PRODIGY'S POV

Why did Ray insist on sitting next to Tazzy? and why did she defend him? UGH!!! I thought she was gonna be different!!

UGH... I need to talk to her...

FatA**- Hey...

TazmanianDevil- Hey... whats up?

FatA**- What the hell was that?!

TazmanianDevil- What?

FatA**- Why did you insist on sitting next to Ray?

TazmanianDevil- I didn't insist on anything...

FatA**- Still?

TazmanianDevil- Why you jumpin on me?

FatA**- Becuase your mine, not any body elses!

TazmanianDevil- What? So i am not aloud to have friends?

FatA**- Not if they are guys!

TazmanianDevil- WHAT THE HELL!! HE IS YOUR FRIEND TOO!

 <END OF TEXT CONVO>

I heard Tazzy groan as we pulled up to the hotel. She immediately ran out and into the hotel.

"What's up with her?" Natasha shut the door on her side.

"Nothing..." I said and started to run after her

***

TAZZY'S POV

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?? I CAN'T REALLY DATE HIM WITHOUT TALKING TO THE REST OF MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!

UGH!

I ran into the room the guys were staying at, and I threw the bag with the dress onto prodigy's bed. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote:

Hope you like it~

Tiziana

And then I sat it on top of the dress and jacket, and stormed out... I made sure that I wouldn't run into Prodigy by taking the stair instead of the elavator...

TazmanianDevil- Thanks Ray... you were right... see you later...

TacoTwoBraids- What? What happened? what did he do?

TazmanianDevil- The douche you call a friend won't let me have any.

TacoTwoBraids- What?

TazmanianDevil- IKR! thats what I said. Anyway... I won't be gone long I just need to walk this off...

TacoTwoBraids- ight. I'll talk to him.

TazmanianDevil- idc anymore...

<END OF TEXT CONVO>

I started to walk down the street, kicking a rock and singing as I went along... Why am I so mad? I mean, it was kindof sweet how he said I was his and only his... why am I mad? Oh right... I am not aloud to have friends, or at least guy friends... This is gonna be a long day.

***

PRODIGY'S POV

 Me, Natasha, and Ray got out of the elavator as the door opened. The ride was silent, or at least noone talked but RayRay's scowl was screaming to me in the loudest decible possible. He has never liked the way I treat girls, but the started it!... I immediately ran for our room in hopes of getting Tazzy before she left. The door was still open, so I tried to creep in...

...

...

Ok, I screwed up...

...

...

Bad...

And the sad thing is, she doesn't take crap so instead of screwing up bad... I screwed up really bad!

I stroked the red stichting on the dress until I reached the note. Then reading the note, I immediately was welled up with sadness.

"Why am I a dumbass?" I whispered to myself thinking that noone else was there.

"I don't know... you tell me..." Ray said back

"Ray not in the mood..." I felt my hands tense up at the bottom of the dress grabbing it.

 "You should be... You do this all the time! Break girls hearts, right when you get somehting good? Who does that?" he spoke louder.

"This Is Different!" I shouted

"HOW?!!" He raised his arms in the air.

"I'm pretty sure I love her..." I looked at him, and couldn't help but smile when I siad it.

I am pretty sure that I love her.

"Well then why are you here?" he reopened the door.

I did as he was implying and went out the door to go find Tazzy, but by the time I got to the elavator she was already coming out, shoes in her hand.

"Hey..." I said

"Hey... I over reacted sorry..." She looked at the ground

"No... " I said simply and wrapped her in a hug.

It didn't take long for her to hug back, and then Roc, Prince, Ray, Meg, Kylee, and Nat were surrounding us...

"Aww! group hug!" Nat shouted and everybody squeezed me and Tazzy.

"Friends huh?" She whispered to me.

"What are you gonna do?" I whispered back

Everbody let go, "Over here complainin'? Ahh hell naw!" Ray looked at me, burning a whole in my forehead.

"Thanks..." I walked over and patted him on the back.

"Mhm..." He said simply...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok... I had bad writers block when I wrote this... so it's probably bad...

But I will try harder next chapter...

Continue Reading