And the gang is found!! ;)

ok... so its like 12:41 a.m. and I am bored so...

Imma write pure awesomeness!!

;P

_______________________________________________________________________________________

TAZZY'S POV

"Oh Hey!" Roc said in a sarcastic tone.

"Told you we would find them by walking on the wrong side! Pay up !! Natasha let go of Ray's hand and took take thier money...

She let out a laugh and stuck the money into her back pocket.

"Why didnt you anwer your phone bro!!" Ray shouted at Prodigy.

"Cuase I thought you were but dailing me during your nastieness, AGAIN!" Prodigy shouted back...

"That was one time" Ray got really quiet, and Natasha just luaghed.

Prodigy simply held up four fingers, signaling that it not only did it happen once but it happened four times...

We all started luaghing hystarically, except for Ray who was blushing like an idiot.

"Oo! Whats in the bag Tazzy?" Megan poked at the bag that held my dress.

"Ask Prod... He is the one that dragged me into that girly excuse of a store." Prodigy giggled from behind me.

"ha! Well what ever the reason I am sure it has something to do with the fact that he is biting his lip just looking at you, or the fact that the Mindless Behavior Beach House just opened back up..." Roc nudged at Prodigy with a smile.

"Dammit Roc!" Prodigy shoved him

"Sorry! I thought she knew!" he rubbed his shoulder, where Prodigy shoved him.

"Actually I did know so don't hurt him!" i pulled his arm back around my waist, where it is suposed to be. ;)

"Wait... How?" he looked down at me.

"Prince is a blabber mouth..." I waved my phone around, and everyone knew what I meant...

I had been texting both Prince and Kylee ever since he left me go to find a dress in that catastrophe.

"Speaking of which... where are Prince and Kylee?" Natasha looked around.

"Knowing Kylee... She probably dragged him into Victoria Secret..." I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Well Lets go!! we wouldnt want anything to happen... right Prodigy?" Ray and Roc both winked him.

"Right. Gotta look out for my bro prince." He then winked down at me, making me blush...

Natasha and Megan both hurt Ray and Roc; Megan slapping Roc upside the head, and Natasha stomped on Ray's toe.

"Ow!! What was that for?!" both the boys shouted rubbing the source of pain, the girks answered witha Look-What-You-Started face, then they gave Prod the same look.

Then all of us girls started to luagh our butts off, and the guys started to walk us to Victoria Secret.

***

PRINCE'S POV

Kylee gave me a seductive smile before she went into the fitting room...

I felt a heavy chil shoot up my spine, and spin my head around...

"Don't keep me waiting too long..." I thought out loud

"Oh believe me, I won't..." She bit her lip and traced a circle on my chest, then she walked into the small room...

I paced back and forth in the hallway that was set aside for the fitting rooms.

"Hey Prince? Can you tell me if this lookes ok?" I heard the door unlock and she came out in a black bra that was laced with neon green, and the straps were somewhat too big, so one was hanging half way down her shoulder; however, she quickly pulled it back up.

Damn this girl! I bit my lip and stared like an idiot...

"Prince?" She snapped her fingers and brought me out of my trance.

"Hmm?" I asked

"What do you think?" she gestured to herself...

I went back into my daze, until I was beaten on the back...

"Perfect... Like always" I was finally able to speak.

I looked back to see the gang smiling, especially Tazzy...

"There you go Prince" she patted me again

"Thanks..." I smiled at Kylee who had put her shirt back on...

Man!! They ruin everything!!

"Welcome... And as for the rest of y'all... pay up!" She responded

"What?" I looked at her confused

"Lets just say that Kylee was being seductive, and you are freaking out..." She whiped a bead if sweat from my forehead, and wiped it on my jeans.

"Wow! Y'all had a bet on who was being seductive, and who was freaking out about it?"" I shouted

"We thought you could come through for us bro!" Everyone but Tazzy shouted back, meanwhile Tazzy was on the floor luaghing her ass off...

"Normal people would have thunk huh?" Kylee came back from the cash register, and winked at me, "ok, Lets go!!!" she ushered us out of the store.

***

RAY RAY'S POV

I am really glad that I suggested we go to Anne's early... I have not seen my boys this happy in a long time, and not just Prince and Prod, me and Ric just got two knew sisters! And I am pretty sure Meg and Nat did too...

"Shutup!" They played with each other

We walked out of the mall, girls argueing, guys luaghing...

"Ray... Babe you alright?" Natasha looked at me

"Fine. Just thinking..." I looked at the ground and smiled...

"About what?" She asked

"About how happy my boys are so suddenly... Especialy Prodigy"

"I know right... Think she can change him?" She asked me looking at Prodigy wrapp his arms around Tiziana...

"I hope so..." I looked as they started to kiss.

Prodigy has always been a player, but it got really bad about two months ago...

He had this girlfriend, she was a huge bitch, but Prodigy fell for her anyway... And when she broke his heart, like we said she would, he went into over drive... and ever since then he hasn't kept a girl fir longer than three days, and he treats them like crap in the process...

"Damn Boy!! TAKE A BREATHE!!" I shouted, Prod and Tazzy were still swapping spit. I didn't even fase them...

"Shhh! It's cute!" Natasha hushed me

"Like he never messed with us!" I tried to fight back, but she gave me that look that she alwaysgives me...

"Fine... Just one more?" She nodded, but by then they had stopped for al breathe.

Dammit! I can't do nothing!!

We seperated into two cars... Me, Natasha, Tazzy, and Prod... Prince, Kylee, Roc, and Meg...

Good... I can warn Tazzy ...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

ok, so now itd 3:37 a.m.

NightyNight!!!!

;P