MANAN- The arrogant prince an...

By secretromanticwriter

#20 He was fire She was ice He love challenges She was a challenge He was rude She... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Epilogue

11.

5K 388 14
By secretromanticwriter

After playing in the water both were fully drenched. They dried themselves a little with the towel. They both sat on the sand beside each other looking at the sea.

Nandini- Kya hum aapse kuch maang sakte hai???

Nandini looked at him. Manik diverted his eyes from the sea to her face.

Manik- Ji maangiye.

Nandini- Sing for me.

Manik- Par humare pass guitar nahi hai.

Nandini- Toh mangwa lo.

Manik couldn't say no to her so he asked his bodyguards to bring his guitar. After sometime the bodyguards came and handed the guitar to manik. Manik sat in front of her. Nandini was looking at him smilingly.

Nandini- Aapka favorite song konsa hai???

Manik- Lag jaa gale.

Nandini- Jo humne party mein gaaya tha???

Manik- Ha wohi.

Nandini- Humara bhi wo gaana favorite hai.

Manik- Humne aapko kaha tha na hum aapko paane ke liye kuch bhi karenge. Toh dekhte hai humara gaana sunke aap hume pasand karti hai ya nahi....

Nandini- Dekhte hai...

Manik tuned his guitar. He started playing the guitar.

While manik was singing the song, he was looking at nandini and nandini was looking at him. The song ended but both were still looking at each other.

Manik- Agar aise hi dekhti rahi toh tumhe mujhse pyaar ho jayega.....

Nandini averted her eyes from him while manik chuckled.

Manik- Kaisa laga mera gaana???

Nandini- Achcha tha....

Manik- Sirf achcha???

Nandini- Bohot achcha tha.

Manik- Kitni egoistic hai aap khul ke humari tareef bhi nahi karti.

Nandini- Egoistic kise kaha aapne???

Manik- Aapko kaha.

Nandini- Huh!!!!

Manik- Huh??? So childish.

Nandini- I am childish???

Manik- Yes you are...

Nandini- Manik....

She started hitting him with her hand. Manik took hold of both her wrists.

Manik- Whatever you are. I like you....

He left her wrists. Nandini looked at him.

Nandini- I am hungry.

Manik- Then lets go.

They went to a restaurant. They ate their lunch in silence with stealing glances at each other. Then they went to the hotel. Manik dropped nandini to her suite.

Manik- I'll see you at evening.

Nandini- Ok.

Manik- Will you be my date tonight???

Nandini- Yes.

Manik- Bye.

Nandini- Bye.

Manik left from there. Nandini closed the door of her suite and went to the balcony.

Nandini- I think I like you too manik....

Nandini smiled. After sometime the door bell of her suite rang. She opened the door, a waiter handed her a gift. And a letter. She closed the door.

She opened the gift to find a really beautiful dress.

Nandini- Wow!!!

She kept the dress aside and opened the letter.

Dear Princess,

A beautiful dress for a beautiful girl. Nah!!! A beautiful princess.... Waiting to see you in this.

Manik.❤

She was smiling and blushing a lot after reading this letter. She fell on the bed and was reading the letter again and again.

Nandini- God this guy....

Nandini kept the letter aside and took a small nap. When she woke up‚ she had two hours to get ready for the party. She got up and went to the washroom. After she freshened up‚ she started getting ready.

She did her make up first. She kept her eyes smoky. She applied natural looking blush on her cheeks. She kept her hair open and made them wavy.

She took the dress manik gifted her and changed into it. She wore her black high heels to compliment her dress. She applied some perfume. At last she applied her red lipstick which made her look smoking hot. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and smirked.

Nandini- Tumhe koi haq nahi ki tum itni khoobsurat lago. Not fair.

She said looking at the mirror. She took her cell phone and started clicking selfies.

Just then the door bell rang. Nandini opened the door and......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaisa tha???
Big update coming on the way....
Ignore mistakes.
Plz vote & comment.
Follow me.
Love you all.💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
27.8K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...
311K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...