lost in the past

By Moonlight352

13-years old sakura is sent to madara and hashirama time were she must achieve a mission . but when she come... More

prologue
lets build a house
hunting lesson
clothes and discoveries
plants, river , Tobirama and Izuna
training, painting
Kurama
finding Sakura
apologize gift and sick
Playing Cupido
author note.
since when ?
it hurts

meeting Madara and Hashirama

8K 276 97
By Moonlight352

Madara pov.

I was at the river where Hashirama and me were skipping stones .  The weather was really good today . The sun was shining and it wasn't to cold or to warm , the birds were out and singing.
"Hey Madara . Catch this one if you can." Shouted Hashirama while he was throwing his stone to the river . The stone made four skips on the water before  I catch it.

" You cheater . I wasn't even paying attention. " I yelled at him with my scary face.

"G-gomen." Said Hashirama when he became all depressed , like always.

"Do you always have to be THAT depressed when I barely yell at you , Hashirama ?" I asked a bit annoyed. Hashirama always have the habit to depress for mostly everything. But suddenly there was a huge amount of chakra release near the river.

"Did you feel this too Madara ?" Asked Hashirama. "It was a really strange and powerful chakra"

" Yeah . It is really strange ." I said ." Maybe we should take a look ." Hashirama looked at me with a serious and confuse look.

" Are you sure ?" He asked. " It could be two shinobis fighting against each other. It could be dangerous . And why would you go where this strange and powerful chakra appears ?"  With his serious look.  But he was right.  If we are caught it could be really problematic to our clans , and I don't want to let Izuna alone . He is one of the only thing I've left .

" I want to go there because if it's something other than a fight I would like to know what it is . And if it is indeed a fight we will mask our chakra signature , so we will be unnoticed be them ." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world . 

Hashirama pov

We were heading to the strange chakra after Madara convinced me to go . For now we haven't  cross any other shinobi(s) . We jumped from tree to tree the silently possible. We had noticed that this strange chakra was near the river , so it wasn't really difficult to get lost . I closed my eyes and concentrate on the chakra signature.
It's strange . That strange chakra is getting weaker and it's like there is also another chakra near.

" Oi, Madara. I feel another chakra near the strange one ." I said to him after having open my eyes.

" You're right. I can feel it too and it's look like you were right.  Look like there a fight over there." Said Madara .  After jumped another five minutes we came at the emplacement were we detected the strange chakra.
I took a glance around the area and it didn't looked like there has been fighting .

" I take back what I said Hashirama. You weren't right at all."said Madara all of sudden . I could feel my entire being going into depression. But I could still feel the chakra beneath us . So I looked beneath us , to the river and what I see was totally unexpected. I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks. I looked away from embarrassing.

"Ma...Ma.. Madara." I stuttered. Still looking away.

"Oi Hashirama. Why are you stuttering and looking away ? And why are your cheeks so red ?" Asked a completely clueless Madara. I couldn't bring myself to say it . So I pointed to the river. Madara followed my pointing , and when he did his face became as red as a tomato. It's understandable , because what I pointed was an unconscious naked girl . A naked girl.

Madara pov

When Hashirama pointed to he river. I looked where he was pointing to . And when I did , I could feel my blood going to my cheeks . Hashirama was pointing to an unconscious naked girl floating on the river . A NAKED girl! So I quickly turn away from embarrassing.

"Ma.. Maybe we should check if she is still alive , and if she is we should help her ? " Said a still embarrassed Hashirama. But he is right . If she is still alive  and we don't do anything , she will die.

"Y..Yeah. let's go " I answer . We jumped off the tree we were in to the river . We concentrate our chakra in our feet and run to the girl in the water. It's only when we approached her that I could feel the strange chakra. Hashirama checked her pulse. But when he touched her , he pulled his hand away.

"Hashirama are you alright ?" I asked him.

" I'm alright." He paused." But when I touched her I could feel an electric discharge and I felt the strange chakra disappear.  Didn't you feel ?" Now that he said it . I can't feel the strange chakra anymore .

" Now yes . But is the girl still alive yes or no ?" I asked while looking away. 

" Yes , she is . " He said . " Can you take your kimono off , Madara ?" When he said it , I looked at him weirdly. Why the hell would he want me to strip.

" I..it's not what you think it is  . It's just that I need you're kimono to cover her . Nothing more ." He said while shaking his hand in front of him and lifting the girl.

"Why don't you take your own ?" I asked him.

"Because mine is to short for her to cover her whole body ." He said and a light blush on his cheeks. I looked at my outfit and his. I had my usual purple kimono that came till my knees and my purple pant. While Hashirama had a shirt, a pant and some useless thing on him (see picture)
" Here . But do it fast ." I said him while taking my kimono off and to throw it.  After the girl was (finally) dressed. We walked to the border of the river. We set the girl near a tree and I stayed here while Hashirama was searching for wood .  I took a glance to the girl. She looks like she has the same age as me and Hashirama. She has short pink hair like the Sakura flowers in the spring. She also has a large forehead. She was really beautiful.... WHAT I'm thinking. I just met her . Well we didn't really met.  I let out a sigh .
I just need to wait till Hashirama come back .

Sakura pov

It's warm . It's soft . I slowly open my eyes and I saw a little fire with two boys that where sitting near it. One of the boys has short messy raven black hair and is half naked .  The other boy has short flat dark brown hair and wear what looked like a long kimono. 

"Who are you ?" I asked them in a low voice . They turned around to look at me. The raven haired boy had onyx eyes and the brown haired boy has dark brown eyes.

" Happy to see that you're awake . " Said the brown haired boy .
" My name is Hashirama and this guy there is my friend Madara." He said pointing the raven haired. So the brown haired is Hashirama and the raven haired is Madara .

" Don't you have a last name ?" I asked them. Because when people introduce themselves they add their last name too.

"We do have a last name . But you know because of the war we must keep it secret. Self I don't know his last name." Said Madara while pointing Hashirama that was depressif all of sudden.

" Now is our turn. " Said Madara. " What's your name and why were you in the river ?"

"My name is ....., My name is ....?" What was my name ? Why can't I remember it ? And the river. What was I doing there ? I can't remember. I tried several times but I can't remember it .

" Why are you hesitating ?" Asked Hashirama. " You can trust us , you know. If we wanted to hurt you , we would already did it . "

" I ....I ..I don't know my name." I answer. I hid my head between my legs. It is really embarrassing to not know your own name .

" You don't know ? Or maybe you don't remember it . " Said Hashirama.

" Super ." Said Madara ironically. " It is already dark and we have an mayor problem of amnesia. Formidable, really. "

" G-gomen. I didn't mean to cause you trouble " I said on a depressed tone. And the worst part is that I don't even know where I live . I'm so lost .

" Madara be gentle with her. She has amnesia and she is lost. " Said Hashirama while looking at Madara. He then turned around to look at . " But since you don't remember your name. We will give you one ." He said with a bright smile on his lips.

"Thank you." I said with a smile .

" Hm.... How will we name you?" He said thinking out loud , frowning his eyes. Then he looked at me . Or more precisely at my hair. " You hair has the same color as the cherry blossoms." He said

" So you're name will be Sakura . It means cherry blossom ." Said Madara. 

" Sakura . It's a beautiful name. Thank you , you both . " I said to them with a bright smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 103 38
For year's the Senju and Uchiha clans have been sworn enemies. When they were younger Madara and Izuna both thought they could trust a Senju member u...
338K 12.5K 44
Madara was at the age of 10 when he meets a girl on a lake. Her unusual appearance makes him wonder , while being on the era of great battle, the you...
42.7K 1K 8
The Uchiha and Senju will never cooperate, even if their clans found love together. (6 part short story)
5.9K 225 9
Sasuke and Naruto was somehow sent into the past a few moments after they encountered an Enemy Nin at their mission of the Waves. They were sent into...