A New Family (KHR fanfiction...

By Teiko_Kiyoshi

Himitsu Kakusa is a silent and shy person who never talks to anyone, she has no friends at all. She hides in... More

The Beginning of Everything
'Smoking Bomb Hayato' ?!
"Home"
The Past
(A/N)
Hitman-Chan
Suspiciousness
Closer and Closer
Allies? and Love ?
The Varia
Hospital Boredom
(A/N)
The Varia Appears
Uncovered
New cover

Who?

139 6 0
By Teiko_Kiyoshi

I am back, yes it's me. I'm totally not starting with this while I'm in school in the middle of class a day before my exams, totally not. I should be studying but that is something for this afternoon. 

"speaking"

'thoughts'

'Zilli speaking'

Namimori 4.27pm, the  park 

Normal POV.

Himitsu had started her day as usual, she woke up at 4 in the morning, made breakfast and went out. 

She had decided to skip school today, she had some things to think about and she really didn't want to deal with bullies and people in general.

The Sun battle would be the first to happen and she was nervous of its outcome, she had been a stupid hormonal teenager the other day and she had no other explanation for it.

Now she feared that someone would die because she threatend the fucking Varia, it would all be her fault and sooner or later someone would find out.

She had gotten an invitation from Reborn to attend the battle, and despite Yamamoto who had tried to convince her not to go, she would go anyway. 

Himitsu understood why he didn't want her to go but she was already in. She was in too deep and she would never get out, all because she became Sky9.

The Varia had been just as expected, although Lussuria was even more annoying than online. 

He would also be the one to fight Ryohei this night and she hoped that he would hold back, but that woudn't go well with Xanxus. 

But she lovelier have Lussuria dying than Ryohei, even if it was cruel to say. 

And maybe tonight the Varia would finally know who she was, Sky9s identity would be revealed that night and she wasn't gonna regret it. 

Honestly they deserved it, they had been searching and guessing for a long time and she couldn't wait to see their faces. 

Himitsu sighed heavily and looked up at the blue sky, few clouds were to be seen and the sun was shining brightly, which was pretty ironical. 

She stood up and walked around the park, not many people were out but that was logical. There was school and people had to work. She was probably one of the only people there (Does that sound logical o-0?).  

She walked at a slow pace and looked at the sky above her, Himitsu shook her head and just walked throught the park.

She grabbed her phone and smirked a bit, should she log in and talk a bit to the Varia? Better not, they would ask too many questions about her threat and they were gonna see her in the evening anyway. 

God she was so excited for that, she was practically bouncing. There was one thing that she was forgetting though, she had gotten an invitation because she had the possibilty to be the 10th boss of the Fiducia but guess who had the same possibility? 

None other than Hiroko, this night she would be taken into the world of the mafia. Himitsu had no idea of this, but Reborn wasn't the one who had invited Hiroko. 

That had been the Cervello, they knew about Himitsu coming and had decided to invite Hiroko too.

That was the stupidest thing you could do, involving that girl into the mafia was a grave mistake. 

She would be a person of bloodshed, the things she already did now without any regret could escalate badly into bigger and badder things. 

Himitsu felt a chill going down her spine at the thought of her older sister being a mafia boss, many innocents could be killed. 

Although it wasn't that Hiroko was crazy, she just had very twisted logic in her head. Abusing her sister becaus of something she couldn't have controlled and just abandoning her whenever she got in trouble was also normal in her head.

Himitsu's POV.

I looked around and saw the tree I usually sat under and went towards it, I sat down and looked up at the cherry blossoms that were slowly falling to the ground. 

Despite the bad thoughts from before I smiled and leaned against the tree, I closed my eyes and subconsiously slipped into a nap.

Himitsu's mind

I opened my eyes and I certainly wasn't in the park anymore, everything around me was dark. It was like I was standing in a void of nothing, because there was nothing. 

'But I'm here.' Someone whispered into my ear, I whipped my head around but there was no one there. 

I narrowed my eyes and looked around in the darkness, there was nothing nor anybody here but me. The voice echoed through the place and it was creepy to be honest.

'Right here.' The voice said behind me, somebody was playing with me and I didn't like it.

"Show yourself!" I yelled into the nothingness, my voice echoed just like the other one had.

'Now you don't need to yell.' The voice said before me and right there someone materialized before me.

My eyes widened at who the person was because it was me?

'They're always so surprised when they see me.' Me (?) said in a sing-song voice 

"Who are you?" I asked her curiously, she looked like me but didn't act like me at all.

'Me? Well, it's difficult to explain but it does have something to do with the Fiducia Famiglia.' They vaguely explained.

I wasn't really happy with their explanation but I had to take it since it seemed that they wasn't gonna say much more.

"Do you have a name?" I asked her while raising an eyebrow, it would surprise me if they would even have a name.

'Oh, I'm always happy when they ask me for my name. I chose it myself after all, my name is Zilli. It's nice to meet you.' They giggled.

The name wasn't one I had heard before, I looked at them. It just weirded me out that they looked exactly like me, everything was right only that I didn't know that I looked like that.

It's weird seeing yourself, for the first seconds I didn't even know who it was that was talking to and standing right before my nose.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked them, as weird as it was we where in my mind. Although I hadn't expected someone else to be here.

'I've always been here, seems like you don't remember our first meeting when you were four.' Zilli remarked while raising an eyebrow.

I knitted my eyebrows together and began thinking, I met Zilli before? After some thinking I came to the time after my first beating that I blacked out.

Someone had telled me that something had snapped, that my future had changed from what it was.

'But I lied back then.' They smirked, the smirk on her face wasn't to be trusted. 

I frowned at her comment and slowly walked back, but not a full step further my back bumped into something. I turned around and right there stood Zilli.

I looked back to the place they were supposed to stand and there was nothing there, Zilli smiled at me with closed eyes and it was more or less very creepy.

"W-what do you mean by lied?" I stuttered out.

 'Well, I knew all about your bloody future already, it's only natural.' They answered still with a smile on their face.

The confusion showed on my face and I knew it, how would she knew about my 'bloody future' anyway? Zilli giggled, almost mockingly.

'I'm not gonna tell you now or it wouldn't be fun anymore. Addio, proshchay, zàijiàn.' Zilli sang as they began to dissapear. 

What the hell was that?! She just said goodbye in Italian, Russian and Chinese. I tried to grab them but my hand just went through them.

My eyes widened and I fell forward, before I knew it I was falling down. A giggle was bouncing around me, it was so disturbing.

I placed my hands over my ears but it had no effect whatsoever. I was still falling into the darkness under me, there was nothing.

Namimori 5.14pm

Normal POV.

Himits awoke with a gasp and her eyes flew open fastly, her breathing was fast and her heart was beating rapidly against her chest.

She clutched her chest and looked at her surroundings, she was back in the park under the sakura tree.

She was safe and They weren't here, not here to mock her and giggle creepily. Who was that anyway? What was that anyway?

Himitsu had no idea but she would find out and soon, she couldn't live with Them in her head like that.

She sighed heavily and leaned against the tree, she made sure to keep her eyes open. Himitsu had the feeling that They would appear whenever she closed her eyes, even when she just blinked.

This was all really weird and she had never heard about a 'Zilli' before. It was a mystery.

That was it for this update, now who is this Zilli? I have no idea the inspiration just came and Zilli was created, but with a purpose. Also the Italian, Russian and Chinese were translated with Google Translate so I don't know if they are right but please notify and help me if they aren't. See ya (^0^)/!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 385 16
DISCONTINUED TEXT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY Hinata is a normal high schooler like anyone else, or at least how he wants the other to think about him...
1K 76 66
A lonely child with her pet dog was found on the streets and two male best friends found her in a hole outside of a building making them to worry as...
302K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
160K 5.6K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...