Country's Her Middle (Luke Br...

By 69TwerkingWithMahone

What happens when you fall deeply and madly in love with your best friend? What happens when he loves you bac... More

Country's Her Middle (Luke Bryan Fan Fiction)
Prologue *Edited*
Chapter 1 *Edited*
Chapter 2 (Outfit on the side)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
WARNING
Chapter 5
Authors Note!!!
Chapter 6 (Picture of the club on the side)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHORS NOTE!!!! :*
Quick Question For Y'all
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 part one...READ AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 15 part two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 17 PART ONE
Chapter 17 PART TWO
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 - Re-posted
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
GOOD NEWS! :)
Chapter 21
IMPORTANT Author's Note
FML!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
SEQUEL INFO (PLEASE READ)
Guess what??

Chapter 11

2.1K 50 7
By 69TwerkingWithMahone

Dedicated to dancinggymnast

Song/Songs dedicated to the chapter:
Like A G6 by Far East Movement

Just letting y'all know this has A LOT of different POVs

*****Linzey's POV*****

I stood starring into the mirror at my finally look which was a black dress, black heels, lip gloss, winged liner, and, my hair was still curled. "You ready?" Luke spoke from the doorway. I smile as I lightly nod. "Yeah." Luke grabs my hand leading me into the living room where everyone's waiting. "Finally!" Maria playfully acts annoyed as I stick my tongue out at her.

Maria had on a baby pink strapless dress that went down to her knees, he hair in a perfect bun, and natural yet effective makeup on. Ashley had on a one sleeve red dress that went to about mid thigh, her hair was straightened, and her makeup with a little more flashy but, still beautiful.

"Alright so, Luke and Linzey you ride together, Maria and Cale, and, then Martin and I can go together?" Ashley suggested as we all nod. "Okay perfect." Ashley laughs. Before we all leave to go to the night crowd

*********

Luke and I walk into the familiar club as he tightly wraps his arm around my waist with our friends trailing behind us. We all walk over to the bar taking a seat and ordering drinks. "Hello beautiful." I look up to see the familiar boy from the other day---Drew? I think that was his name. "Oh hi." I politely smile as Luke tightens his grip making me roll my eyes.

"You haven't called or texted me." He pointed out the obvious. "Yup." I sigh as I awkwardly look around. "Why?" He asked. "Because she has a fucking boyfriend!" Luke exclaims as his jaw clenches. I sigh as I quickly stand up and pull Luke with me before they end up fighting and getting us kicked out. "Let's dance." I suggest with a small smile making Luke nod.

*****Josh's POV****
I couldn't help but glare as I watched Linzey pull Luke to the dance floor giggling as she began grind up against him. It's as if the world wanted me to feel pain, to feel anger. "What's wrong baby?" The annoying screech of Talia's voice squeaked.

"Nothing." I growl at I roll my eyes. I don't even know why I decided to make the mistake of kissing that fucking girl at the party, I don't know why I decided to get with Talia. Everything she says and does seems to piss me off. Sure, she's a good shag but, she's annoying and never stops nagging me. "Whatever." She scuffs as she crosses her. I take another swig of my drink as I force myself to look somewhere else.

"Do you want to dance?" Talia ask as I shake my head. "Why are you being such a buzz kill tonight?" (Haha buzz kill I love that song!!)She whines. "Talia just shut the fuck up." I growl. "If you want to dance then that's fan-fucking-tastic but, I don't want to." I bark. "It's her isn't it?" She questions.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Linzey, you're thinking about her aren't you?" Talia takes my silence as a conformation as she stands up from her seat. "Fuck you!" She spits before stomping away.

I just shrug it off as I continue drinking drink after drink until I see Martin and Cale begin to approach me. What could they possibly want now?

*****Ashley's POV****

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I ask as I nervously bite my lip. The cool night breez was blowing against me causing goose bumps to rise on my skin. "I don't know but, we have to at least try to save their relationship." Maria sighed "Why are we doing something so drastic though?" I raise an eyebrow but, she couldn't see due to the fact that she was walking ahead of me. "Because it's the only way to make sure he doesn't try at all." I can tell she's rolling her eyes even though she isn't facing me.

"What if we get arrested for this though, then what?" I quiz. If I were to get arrested my parents would kill me and not only that but, it could ruin any chances I have of getting a good job. "My dad's the mayor and he's like your second dad, I'm pretty sure he'll get us out of this." She assures not only me but, herself.

"What about college though. If this goes on my record I'll lose my scholarship." I begin to freak out. "My dad's best friends with the chancellor of our college and I'll make sure he doesn't do that. Now stop worrying you're making me nervous. Maria must have really planned all of this and the fact that she has a lot of connections really helps us.

"Okay." I sigh as we come to stand directly in front of Josh's brand new Shelby mustang, his pride and joy. No we're not ruining it either, see the plan is to plant a pound of cocaine along with 100,000 bucks in his car, then call the cops claiming that a man tried to sell us drugs and give them his plate number and a description of his car. I feel really bad about it because it's uncalled for to frame him over something like this but, Maria seems to think it's a good idea.

Maria checks to see if the drivers door is open and to our luck it is. "A little help would be nice." She laughs as she hops into the car holding the illegal drugs in her hands. "Where do we put everything?" I ask.

"Um..The console?" She shrugs making me nod as I get into the passenger seat and pull the small compartment open placing the money into as Maria does the same with the drugs. Touching everything probably isn't very smart but, our police department is shit anyways. Both of us get out of the car before Maria dials the number to the police station explaining "what happened"

*********

Before long a cop car shows up the lights brightly flashing a red and blue. The police officers get out and some are accompanied by German Shepherds as they begin to search around the car searching for any sign of illegal drugs while others ask us several questions.

"So, if you guys were asked if you wanted drugs before he was he then how did you guys get to his car?" A tall, bold policemen asked me as he held a pen and notepad in hand. "Well we-uh.." I stutter as I look to Maria for help but she just gives me a look saying "stay calm and don't run your mouth." I look back to the cop before answering.

"We wanted to try to find his car just in case you guys couldn't." I nervously smile. "Why would you think we couldn't handle it?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well we thought maybe he'd end up getting away of leaving town before you could-" I get interrupted as the dog growls loudly. Knowing it wasn't over the drugs because they had already been found I looked over just in time to see one of the big dogs jumping on top of Maria. Shit.

Before I know what's happening we're being handcuffed and placed into the back of a car cop. This is definitely not how I planned on spending my night.

*****Maria's POV*****
I tightly grip onto the bars of Ashley and I's cell as I scream several profanities at the dumb ass cops. I honestly never meant for this to happen and at the time it seemed like a good idea but, it definitely wasn't. The worst part is that I had to drag Ashley into this, I feel like such corruptive bitch right now. "Calm down." Ashley tries to get me to shut up for the millionth time.

"How the hell do you expect me to shut up? You should be pissed at me Ash!" I yell. "But I'm not because I understand it wasn't intentional." She sighs as she shakes her head. "Just calm down, your dad will be here soon." Ashley faked a smile. I knew this bothered her a lot.

*********

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Dad growls as he pushes the heavy doors of the jail open. "I was thinking maybe, just maybe I could save a relationship. I know what it's like seeing two people torn apart, I know because when mom left us it tore you apart. I can't watch one of my best friend in that state." I roll my eyes.

Dad sighs as he rubs his temples with his middle finger. "Ok Maria but, was doing something this stupid worth it?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes." I scuff. Dad knows how close I am to Linzey and Ashley, he's even close enough to them to count them as his daughters.

"No it's not." He shakes his head. "I thought I raised you to know better. I expect more from you, both of you." He sighs once again as he looks between the two of us in disappointment. "I'll save your asses this time but, if you do something this stupid again, you're on your own." He speaks making the two of us nod. "Come on." He spoke as he opened the door for us.

Sorry this isn't the best but, I haven't been able to go through and see what things I want to change and I'm in class right now so, I'm really not supposed to be on here. I also want to say that I might post the next chapter sooner then I thought because it's going to tell you what went on while Ashley and Maria were gone and what happens to them next. Comment below and tell me what you think is going to happen in the next chapter!! <3

-Shannon

P.s. Have a wonderful Thursday!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 376 14
Two best friends fall in love over time but after a messy abrupt ending they fall apart. After years pass what will happen when they see each other...
216 1 32
Hunter has been best friends with Friday for as long as he can remember. But when Hunter gets a new girlfriend, the friendship turns rocky as Hunter...
19.2K 1.1K 29
What if you fall for your BESTFRIEND, will you risk for her Love? Disclaimer this story is just a FAN FICTION! Read it on your own risk! Enjoy Rea...
1.4K 85 19
What happens when the person you thought you could trust turns into a full blown nightmare... Will you ever be able to heal from the damage? Will lif...