Pregnant with Ricky Garcia

By AnaHernandez439

Emily and Emery are twins , and Ricky is Emily's boyfriend of 4 years . Emery and Liam are very protective of... More

Something is wrong
Telling Emery
Telling Liam
Telling Ricky
Cheated
I'm sorry (Emery)
I'm sorry (Liam)
We need to talk
Reality?
The dream
Ultrasound
Gender reveal party

Back story

1.2K 23 4
By AnaHernandez439

Emily's pov:
Hey, my name is Emily Kelly. Yes my twin brother is the Emery Kelly, and of course Liam Attridge is my cousin . Emery and I just recently turned 19. Oh and how could I forget to mention my wonderful, sweet , amazing boyfriend Ricky Garcia . Ricky and I have been dating for about four years now and at first Emery and Liam would not support our relationship but they eventually came around to liking us as a couple . I think that they were just scared and they didn't want me to get hurt but after all I am a big girl  and I can make my own decisions.
We all hang out pretty much every day since I go to the studio with Emery to watch the boys record . Afterwards we have a system sometimes I get to pick what we do, sometimes Ricky gets to pick what we do , sometimes Liam , and sometimes Emery. I have had some of the best moments of my life with these boys but will it all change?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...