Troubled Love (Zayn Malik fan...

By PaynOreos

The killers, the trials, the love. Jade and Zayn have to raise their family for the next year of battles, cam... More

Troubled Love
At It Again
First Birthday (Part 1)
First Birthday (Part 2)
Only the Beginning
Taken
Too Late to Apologize
A Better Day
Another Day
Tragic Accident
Losses and Happiness
Not the Best Day
Disrespected only to be Loved
Taken Again
Abused
Not the Best News
Good Morning
Could've Been Better
Torn Apart
Collapse
Here Again
Confrontation
Grave
Highly Annoyed
I Need More Loving
Getting Ready
Grand Opening Pt. 1
Grand Opening Pt. 2
Grand Opening Pt. 3
Perfect Time Together
Hot Loving
The Dress
Little Date
Almost Our Date
Our Time
Wedding Bells
Fifteen Years
Family Bonding
Attitude
Troubled
Confrontations
My Apologies
Getting Creative
Family Talk
Parental Fighting
Explanations and Dancing
The New Girl
Amber
Involuntary Dismay
Rebuild
Those Talks
Unexpected Break
Heartbreaker
Young Bit of Love/Hate
•AUTHOR'S NOTE•
Return
Little Big Princesses
Tulips
Mishaps and Slips
Her Next Chapter
Dreadful Discoveries
Not So Regular Day
Holiday
Christmas Present
Family Time
Stress of a Girl
Baby Talk
The Man in Custody
Ruthless to the Compassionate
FINALE
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Night of Events

1.3K 37 10
By PaynOreos

Armani's POV

I watched as Piper walked down the stairs, Jeffrey's eyes wide. When Darcy walked down the stairs, Marie was howling and cheering her on. But Amber wasn't even at the top of the stairs.

My mum cautioned me to wait as she walked up the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Just thinking." I chuckled at Amber's little voice, Mum laughing. "Okay, I'm done thinking.." She peeked around the corner before Mum slowly pushed her into view. My jaw dropped, Michael nudging me.

I gulped.

"Do I have to walk down with these heels?"

"I'd like if you did." Judy suggested as she snapped pictures.

"Please do this fast." I spoke quickly, bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"Be patient." Jayden nudged me.

"Shut up." He chuckled as Amber walked down the stairs, holding a pair of white flats in the hooks of her fingers. I walked over to her and held her head as I kissed her lips. "You look amazing."

"I feel amazing." She grinned as I rubbed her arms.

"Would it be cheesy if I say you are amazing?" Amber laughed, forcing a smile onto my face.

"Incredibly, but thank you."

"Oh, um, I have a corsage for you. Uh, Mum?"

"Yes?" She turned her attention away from Piper and Jeffrey.

"I need my corsage."

"It's on the kitchen counter." I nodded and went to grab it, seeing Jamal and Crystal playing at the table. Jamal actually looked like he was having the time of his life as I picked up the box and brought it to Amber. She was taking pictures with her parents on the couch.

"Here we go." Amber smiled as she stood. "I plucked out the thorns with my mom's tweezers, don't tell her."

"She didn't have to, you could have at least taken the thorns off my tweezers. I pricked your father's face." Mum spoke.

"Why does dad need tweezers?"

"Those bushy eyebrows." Mum chuckled, "Just a small trim."

"Okay, mum." I grumbled as I pulled the corsage onto her wrist, kissing her forehead. Judy handed Amber my boutonnière, leaning down in order for her to stick in it the buttonhole.

"Perfect." She sighed, "I'm so anxious, like I'm excited then curious then scared."

"Why scared?"

"That I'll fall on my face or something will happen.."

"No need to worry, all you need to think about is my dance moves." Amber laughed. "I get them from my mum."

"I can't wait to see them then."

"Baby boy!" Marie grabbed my face, smothering her lips on my cheek.

"Marie!" I whined, Amber laughing. Marie continued to kiss my face, embarassing me immensely. "Please stop."

"I'm sure this pretty young lady doesn't mind me."

"No, not at all. This is entertaining."

"Marie, stop." Mum groaned, "I need to take pictures of them."

"Thank you mum." She just pushed us over to the stairs as started snapping pictures.

"Okay mum, can we go?" Jayde asked after we all took pictures.

"Yeah, have fun tonight! Behave yourselves.."

"Like that's gonna happen." Alissa chuckled.

"You all know better, I will punish you if you don't." I nodded, Mum kissing Jayden and I's cheeks. "Love you guys." She hugged Piper, whispering something in her ear. She blushed. "Have fun."

I basically dragged Amber to my car, helping her into the passenger's seat. My hands held her head as I kissed her, her unstoppably giggles preventing our lips from staying connected.

"Armani, let's go." She spoke quickly, struggling to push at my chest. She failed miserably for I nearly toppled into her chair. "I don't want my lipstick all over your face, please, let's go!"

"Fine, fine." I chuckled, rushing into the front seat and starting up the engine.

"Don't forget, I'm riding with you." Jayden grumbled. Amber apologized, but of course, I just laughed at him.

Piper, Darcy and Jeffrey had to go pick up Darcy's date with Harry and Marie. Good luck to him, Darcy has the craziest parents in the world.

The car ride consisted of singing songs off the radio and joking about local food stores. It was a pretty interesting discussion, especially how deep Jayden got into his description of Target.

When we arrived at the venue, Amber had to be dragged out the car. She was so nervous.

"No, maybe-maybe we could just party in the bathroom." Her fingers gripped onto the seatbelt as I tried to unlatch it.

"That wouldn't be fun."

"We could go back to your house a-and get a stereo- NO ARMANI!" He shrieked when I hugged her waist, making me laugh.

"Amber, we're gonna have a great time, just you and me all night."

"And the whole junior class waiting for me to jack something up with a Malik."

"A Malik that loves you and everything you do."

"I don't want to embarass you."

"And how?" I urged her to talk, distracting her from my slow movements of pulling her out the car. She finished her story about spilling the punch bowl at her brother's birthday, reaching the sidewalk before she became stiff.

"Armani-"

"You look amazing, you're going to be fine. Darcy, Jayden, and I are here with you. No one is going to bother you."

"But Kitty-"

"I don't care for Kitty, I love you." Amber nodded, taking my hand in hers.

"Stay close to me, okay?"

"I won't be able to stay away from you." She giggled and hugged my arm as we walked into the venue.

"This place is nice." Amber gushed. I nodded, letting her into the doors to prom. The music was blasting, people were dancing and sitting down. "Armani-"

"It's okay." I kissed her forehead, seeing she was staring at something. Kitty was smirking at us, walking away with her date. Amber hugged my torso. "She's not-"

"I just want to have fun for as long as it lasts tonight, Armani." I nodded, pecking her lips.

"Do you want to dance or eat first?"

"Dance."

"I'd hope you want to eat.." I groaned as she pulled on my hands.

"Aw, don't be such a party pooper!"

"Says you!"

"Dance with me!" She started dancing, I chuckled. This was going to be a great night with the Lady I love.

Piper's POV

When Jeffrey and I had arrived, all eyes were on us. I felt him squeeze my hand as we walked further into the venue.

We sat down first waiting for the principal to arrive.

"Everyone was staring.." Jeffrey spoke, looking down at his hands on the table.

"You look handsome."

"I don't think it was me who got most of the attention." I shrugged, "You look amazing, Piper, like extravagent. I'm so lucky to have someone like you." I smiled, leaning forward and kissing his lips. "I don't like all these guys staring at you."

"Who am I here with?"

"Piper-"

"Who am I here with?" Jeffrey sighed.

"Me.."

"You know what that means? It means I choose you, out of all those boys, to be with tonight."

"How corny." He chuckled.

"Jeffrey.." I groaned.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He laughed, holding my face. "Hey, I love you." I sighed with a smile.

"I love you."

"Are you going to come with me to dance?"

"Of course, I need to show off our outfits. We did a good job."

"I'm just wearing a tuxedo like every other guy in this room."

"Yeah but you have more dazzle."

"It's just you, Piper. All you."

"But-"

"Dance with me, now." I happily obliged, walking with him to the dance floor. Weird enough that it was one of my mum's songs that she wrote for my dad. It was a very deep love song, too deep, things I didn't need to know.

Jeffrey held my hips, teasing him as I swayed my hips. I ended up laughing though, we could never be serious with each other when it comes to dancing.

This was going to be the best night ever.

Jade's POV

"Georgia." Alissa suggested, Nevaeh cringing.

"Georgia isn't a girl name!"

"George isn't, but Georgia is." Nevaeh looked up at me for support, but I shrugged.

"You-You should name her Jamilyn.." Jamal spoke shyly, "It's Ms. Farlain's name.

"That's a very pretty name Jamal." I kissed his forehead. Zayn nudged me.

"Ronnie."

"Daddy, that's a boy's name!" Nevaeh fought, "It has to be a Lady's name!"

"Here that honey, she said a Lady." I chuckled, "You aren't even a Lady yet." Zayn teased, Alissa laughing.

"Yes I am, I have lots of dresses and I eat nicely at breakfast and dinner!"

"That makes you one?"

"Mhm, I'm just like mommy!" She grinned with a small nod. I chuckled, looking to Zayn.

"She told you, Dad." Alissa laughed.

"Whatever."

"Always getting told off by the women of this house, huh baby?" I smirked, he glared at me for a second.

"C'mon Jamal, we're gonna do something so much cooler than talking to girls."

"I'm sleepy, daddy." He sighed, jumping down from the table and rushing upstairs.

"Nevaeh?"

"Night, daddy! Night, mommy!" She quickly followed her little brother.

"Lis?"

"No." I burst with laughter at her simple answer, watching the sly grin creep onto her face.

"Why not?"

"It's ten o'clock at night, there's nothing cool to do at this time. Unless you'd let me crash Piper's prom, or the boys'."

"In your dreams."

"That's why I'm going to bed, goodnight guys." Alissa hugged us before walking up the stairs. Zayn looked to me with a small frown.

"Ladies, hmph." He pouted, "Who do they think they are?"

"Grown, growing up."

"I don't like that." Zayn shook his head.

"Well we're growing?"

"That's different, you'll always be with me." I smiled a little, kissing his jaw.

"The kids will always love you."

"Yeah, but they'll leave me. Piper's already head over heals for Jeffrey. Sooner or later, it'll be 'Who's daddy?'"

"You'll always be the man she loves the most."

"You love John more than me?"

"Well yeah, and you love Trisha more than me, am I wrong?"

"No."

"Exactly. You're the main man in her life, she'll always put you first." Zayn nodded, "I'm not very keen on Armani already falling in love but Amber's a great girl. Someday, all our kids will be married."

"All the boys will be gentlemen and all the girls will be Ladies." Zayn cringed, "And one of my little girls already is."

"Zayn, I think I found a good name for the baby."

The dresses for Piper and Amber are in the external link if you want to see, I have a picture of Amber in there as well!

The book is getting closer and closer to the end, the literal end. You're going to hate me for the ending.

So, what do you think the baby's name is going to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5K 47
Hi. I'm Bella. I'm 16 soon to be 17. I'm average height (5'5) I have eyes so brown, they're almost black. I have long brown hair. It's past my should...
521K 14.1K 21
When Hailey Crawford gets dumped AND fired in the same day, she decides to do something truly crazy, like hop a plane to a legendary beach paradise 1...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
falling By NolaOh

Teen Fiction

5.4K 303 28
two lost senior high schoolers bump into each other. literally. they slowly creep into each others lives❤️ but as their high school days are coming t...