You Belong With Us

Por flightless-angel

Louis Tomlinson is known as the funny, loud, and boisterous partyboy beta of One Direction. But what if the t... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Another A/N... I'm sorry.
Chapter 5

A/N

8.5K 154 64
Por flightless-angel

Hello guys! It's Flightless-Angel here!

This story will be in A/B/O verse.

Also, don't expect regular updates, I'm very sorry but I honestly have no excuse other then I just have no inspiration to keep writing.

I always appreciate comments and constructive criticism! It honestly really helps me on how to write this story better. Please don't hesitate!

I decided to make some changes to some of the characters:

Louis (Omega) - He is going to be about 5'1, and has no tattoos.

Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn (Alphas) - They are all taller, about 6 feet, also as you can tell, Zayn never left and the alphas are all very dominant and protective.

So excited to start writing this project! Not sure how long its going to be yet, because I'm still planning out the ending!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
61.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...