The Two Of Us (Larry Stylinso...

By larryhowlter

Harry Styles is a child genius. He has everything any person would want. The money, looks, and the smarts, bu... More

The two of us*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Author note
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
chapter 17*
chapter 18*
chapter 19*
chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
chapter 22*
chapter 23*
chapter 25*
Epilouge*
Sequel
First chapter up

chapter 24*

16.4K 481 660
By larryhowlter

Louis POV

I walk into my room from a late night practice. It has been an official two weeks from the incident. Harry hasn’t tried to call me all day and I’m worried that he has given up now.

Worried?

Why would I be worried? I should be glad.

But I’m not. I sigh as I dump my bag on the floor and kick off my shoes. I turn on my lamp and fall onto my bed.

I sigh into my pillow and cuddle into it.

“You wouldn’t have understood if I told you”

I shriek and almost fall off my bed because of how high I jumped.

I look at the person standing by my window looking outside of it. His back is tense waiting for my reply and I see how his posture is sad and tired looking.

“Harry” I squeak. I clear my throat “What are you doing...here?”

He didn’t turn around.

“I came to explain myself”

My heart is hammering inside my chest. I sit back onto the bed but keep my eyes on his back.

“Why weren’t you at school?”

He laughs.

I feel a pang go through my chest at the unfamiliar sound now.

He turns around and I gasp at the sight of him.

He has dark purple bags under his eyes. His eyes no longer have light in them like they used to. His hair isn’t as curly and bouncy as before and he is even more pale.

“I come here to explain myself and you ask me that?”

I bite my lip and I nod.

“I was at home. Going through the fazes of heartbreak, depression, and self-loathing all at once”

I flinch at his bluntness.

“Oh”

He stays at the spot where he is standing.

“So are you going to explain or you can just leave?”

He sighs and takes a deep breath.

“I don’t know where to begin actually”

“How about from the beginning”

He bites his lip.

“Okay” he looks at me with his sad eyes and begins.

“I was born a genius and my family and I didn’t find out until I was about 1. They saw I was doing things on my own and how I could figure out things. So I was tested and it turned out I was really smart for a one year old.”

“I went to school and pasted them in a breeze like breathing air. I was bullied constantly because they were jealous. I knew they were jealous. I graduated high school at 13 years old and went straight into University. I went to Harvard first on a full ride. I thought I was on top of the world.”

“I was receiving awards and certificates telling me how smart I am. I am considered the youngest doctor to graduate from medical school. I have a degree in law and any science out there. I really like science just saying. So I got tons of money for helping scientists and being a doctor. I loved it.”

“Me and my family were well off before but with the added money from me we could last a life time on it.  But when I turned 17 everything changed. I didn’t care about the fame the money that came with the job. I hated how people pretend to be your friends because they want to be seen with me. But not me as in harry no they wanted to be seen with The Harry Styles child genius.”

“Even my mother used me in a way. I thought I was special but I’m not. I knew I could leave until I was 18 so I made a plan to live with my aunt. I asked her and she said yes. I came here to start over. To feel like a normal teenager. A life I never had.”

I am shocked at his story so far but I don’t stop him. I want to hear it all.

“I am not good with… emotions or interacting with people. I never was. I never really cared about other people and their feeling. I just said how it was and I still do but now I try to soften the blow a bit. I’m working on it. But then I met you. Louis”

“You were so filled with life. I could figure out anybody but when I looked at you I saw nothing. All I saw was a beautiful boy sitting across from me who I could not figure out. I was frustrated and confused. I was also curious at what lied beneath those blue eyes.”

“So we hung out and I don’t know what happened actually”

He runs his fingers through his hair and bites down on his lip.

“You made me feel… something I never felt towards another human being. I was so confused about it and everything. I was so infatuated with you that I couldn’t even think straight… and that has never happened to me before. The more I saw you the more infatuated I got. You have this charm this charisma that enchants me every time I see you. I was falling before I even realized it myself”

Holy shit.

“In the beginning actually I wanted you to like leave me alone but you sort of dragged me in” he chuckles to himself.

“I’ve never been in love before”

“Neither have I” I respond

“I know I’m hard headed, selfish, and oblivious to things. Towards a part in our friendship I started to see you act differently and well I was… scarred no terrified. I saw you were starting to like me and I didn’t want that. Well I thought I didn’t”

“I was always told I didn’t need anyone, that all their going to do is bring me down and I need to stay afloat to survive this world”

I felt prickles at my eyes at his words. Did he not want me? Wait he is like giving me a speech.

“But I would drown for you Louis” he whispers so soft I might have missed it if I wasn’t paying so much attention.

I felt a tear fall from my face at his words. His words are so… powerful. I just don’t know anymore.

“I am an atom in a sea of nothing… looking for another to combine with”

I was speechless at his… words? His little meaning he just did. I kind of understand it.

I think he saw my confused face because he smiled.

“I sometimes forget that people don’t understand” he smiled sadly

“I’m sorry”

He shakes his head “It’s okay”

He bites his lips.

“It was when I met you that understood love songs.

At last

 ‘My love has come along

 My lonely days are over

 And life is like a song’

And why couples dance. I understand kissing and why it is so beautiful.

I also understand why broken heart people cry and why they stay away from people when their hearts are shattering.

It was when I met you. When I understood what life was all about and why people stay up late at night thinking about that significant other”

“That-“I clear my throat when I hear it crack “That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard”

With every word he stepped closer and now he is standing right in front of me. He lifted his hand and went to touch my cheek. I didn’t move. I stayed very still. His thumb brushed my cheek softly.

“I love you” I whisper to him

He smiles and I see some tears forming in his eyes.

“I’m so glad to hear that”

“This is the part where you tell me you love me to and kiss me”

“I love you Louis Tomlinson”

His face comes closer and I close my eyes as I feel his chapped lips touch mine and I feel the familiar sparks. I sigh into the kiss and smile. I feel his lips twitch up a bit. He pulls back and sets his forehead on top of mine.

“You have no idea how much I have missed you” I whispered

“I have missed you since the day you walked out of my door”

We stay quite as we stay like that for a couple of minutes.

“I always wanted someone” he whispered “That would love me for me and my mind”

I laugh and it is a real laugh this time not like those fake laughs I have been doing for the past two weeks.

“I love you and this genius mind of yours. I’ll take you however you are”

He sits up and shakes his head.

“Where have you been all my life?”

“Right here in Doncaster waiting for you”

He laughs and I don’t want him to stop… ever.

He stops laughing at me and leans towards me. “Make love to me” he whispers into my ear.

I shiver as his breath hits my neck.

I nod and I feel our lips touch again and the kiss is slow even passionate and just filled with love.

My hands grip his waist as I pull him towards me and my fingers tug at the hem of his shirt. He pulls back from the kiss and I take off his shirt and he pulls mine off also.

Our lips touch again as I push him down onto the pillows. My hand skims his chest as I go down to unbutton his jeans. He shivers. The button pops open and I pull the zipper down slowly.

He moans as my hand grazes his hardening length. I feel myself harden also at the noise coming out of his mouth.

I pull back from the kiss and I pull off his jeans also with his boxers. He hisses as the cold air hits his bare body. I throw the jeans behind me.

“Hold on”

I get off my bed and go to my drawer to grab the tube of lube. I climb back onto the bed.

“Spread your legs love”

He opens his legs and a moan comes out of my mouth.

I slick my fingers with the substance and bring them towards his hole. I push one finger in and he groans and closes his eyes. I start moving my hand slowly.

“More” he moans out

I stick in another a finger and start curling them inside of him.

“Ah r-right there”

I aim for the right spot as I poke at his prostate. I add another finger a total of three as I thrust them inside him. He is a withering mess underneath me.

“Ah l-Louis I- I’m not gon-gonna last l-long”

I pull them out as I fumble with my jeans. I take them off along with my boxers. I go to grab a condom but he stops me.

‘I want to feel you. I’m clean and all” he breathes out

I nod and pour some lube on my length and pup it to smear it all around.

“Okay”

He nods “Okay”

I push inside him slowly and I groan at the feeling of him. His heat around me.

“Oh god” he chokes out

My hips hit his and I stay still so he could adjust.

After a moment he squeezes my shoulders as a sign for me to move.

I pull out and thrust back in. We both groan at the feeling.

I keep it slow and full of love. Not like last time which was full of lust.

I believe I hit his prostate because he moans loud so I aim for that spot again.

“L-Louis” he stutters out.

I feel his nails scratch at my back.

Sweat is starting to form on both our foreheads and our body’s. I feel the familiar coil in my abdomen and I reach between us and grip his length.

He makes a choking noise as I start pumping him while I thrust into him.

He is gasping for air underneath me and I feel amazing for making him feel like this.

He chokes out three words that I want him to keep saying forever.

“I-I love you”

He comes with a cry and his back arches off my bed. I feel him clench around me and that tips me over the edge. I come inside him and ride both our orgasms out.

I pull out slowly.

I lay next to him. He shifts a little bit as he puts his head on my chest. I feel his breathing even out and I close my own eyes.

For once in the two weeks I feel content and happy.

------------------------------------------

so here it is.

hope you liked it

tell me what you think

thanks for reading

also the book is almost coming to a close I think 1 or 2 more chapters.

there will be a big surprise at the end. just saying.

vote

fan

comment:D

P.s This was my favorite chapter actually!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 3K 24
[C O M P L E T E D] One Piece Fanfic: Alyseia Shiroku, she is half japanese, half german. Her fair skin and pure black hair are from a Japanese herit...
351K 12.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
112K 3.8K 16
Hello, I'm Harry, I'm 16 years old. And I met a boy, named Louis. Larry Stylinson. Warning: Self-harm.
588K 14.4K 42
"It's either him or me." "Lou,I love you but..." "Go." Β‘!TRIGGER WARNING!Β‘ self harm and suicide are referenced