Jade

Door katieLlorente

Jade was almost always alone. Almost always easy to get to. Jade didn't care. After her parents died she move... Meer

Jades P.O.V: chapter 1
Jades P.O.V chapter 2
Hayden's P.O.V chapter 3
Jades p.o.v chapter 4
Jades P.O.V chapter 5
Jades p.o.v chapter 6
Jades p.o.v: chapter 7
Hayden's p.o.v: chapter 8
Jades p.o.v:chapter 9
Not a chapter!please read
Hayden p.o.v: chapter 10
Hayden's p.o.v: chapter 11
Jades p.o.v: chapter 12
Hayden's p.o.v chapter 13
Jades p.o.v chapter 14
Jades p.o.v chapter 15
Hayden's p.o.v chapter 16
Jades p.o.v chapter 18
Hayden's p.o.v chapter 19
Jades p.o.v:chapter 20
Jades p.o.v: chapter 21
Jades p.o.v:chapter 22
Jades P.o.v:chapter 23
Hayden's p.o.v:chapter 24
Jades p.o.v:chapter 25
Hayden's p.o.v:chapter 26
Jades p.o.v: chapter 27
Jades p.o.v: chapter 28

Hayden's p.o.v chapter 17

871 46 1
Door katieLlorente

Hayden:

I never would have guessed I would have fallen in love with a human. Jade was different from others. Jade has that attitude and her beautiful everything. I just love her.

"What's up man." Jayden and I talk a little about last night and then he leaves to go to the club.
"Bubba." Sarah runs in and jumps in my arms. I smile down at her and we walk to moms room. Jayden was gone to the club but dad was still in the mansion.

I knock on moms door and wait until she lets us in. "Hey!" mom greets us and we walk towards the couch .

"What's wrong son?" she looks at me slightly worried.
"I want to leave tonight." I say.
"Son. You know we can't leave yet." she says.
I knew it was dangerous because I qouldnt become king. I have three days until the party. My dad has about three weeks left to live that's why I am getting crowned early. My princess which apparently is Jade'will have to wait until she is mentioned. Usually the new king shows up with the princess(since queen isn't dead) but my princess is human so she has to wait. Dad can call everything off the day of.

"I just want Jade to be safe." was all I could say. If I told mom she was my mate then dad would read her mind. Luckily I can block my mind from others trying to get in.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

762K 31K 29
Sabrina Jade lived during a time where vampires were the dominant species on Earth. The royal family controlled everything within the area and no one...
2K 192 20
Nicolas always get what he wants and that makes his life boring, he wants to be challenge but people always give in to him without a fight. So, when...
4.6K 219 12
(Thanks @Falloutsilver for the title idea) Jade Harley just discovered that her lover, Dave Strider has awoken from his coma, but lost all of his mem...
1M 38.4K 69
"It wasn't going to be long enough till her knees would be bruised for me." Christopher Delfino. Rebekah I didn't know him until one night at the su...