War Of The Gods (Percy Jackso...

By not4typicalwriter

*This is a Percy Jackson fanfic that occurs after the war with Gaea.* Gods are starting up a war. Nothing is... More

War Of The Gods
Peace At Both Camps
Another One??
We Found Leo and Hello Hunters
The Game's Strategy
War Games & Capture The Flag
Earthquake?!
How Is That Even Possible?!
Nightmares
Truth Or Dare
Cyclopes At The Park
What Prophecy??
I'm Alex, Your Sister.
Wait. My Sister?!
A Bedtime Story
Get Your Swords Ready
This Is Bonding
A Good Friend
The Prophecy
So Who's Going?
She's Right
Will You Miss Me?
Queen Sess
My Comfort
She's Not Going
Here Goes....
She's Gone
Forever Came Within Minutes
Seeing My Sunshine
Swear On The River Styx
To Steal Or Not To Steal
Reuniting With Different People
Death Is Closing In
Curiosity Kills
I Don't Stalk. I Observe.
You Are Something Else
It's Complicated
I'll Race You
Thunder Or Cyclone
No Way.. Yes Way!!
You'll See My Dear...
For The Good Of The Camp
We All Hide Our Fears
Everything Was Perfect
How Was The Trip?
We're A Family
The Attack
I'm Sorry
Memorial
Back To Life
We Come In Peace
We Sit and Wait
I See You're All Alive
One Final Blow
Good Luck
Back At Camp (Part 1)
Back At Camp (Part 2)
Now Or Never
Mrs. Jackson
May Castellan
I'll Be Waiting
VERY IMPORTANT!
We're Going to Montauk!
The Right Choice
Greeks VS Romans War Games
For Us Demigods
Information On The Sequel
Sequel

Accepting A Prophecy

12.2K 297 76
By not4typicalwriter

Nico's POV

"What do you mean you're not going?!" I said right after she walked in.

"You heard me?" Alex said.

"Well you're practically 10 feet away from my cabin.. And it's quite out.. YES I can hear you!" I shouted.

"Geez Nico..." She said.

"What do you mean you're not going?!" I said.

"I told Chiron already, I can't go in this quest."

"So let me get this straight... You fought with Percy, demanding to go. Then you told me not to go. You have this fight with me, went outside the borders. After all that, he apologizes to you, and now you're not going??"

"Yep. Pretty much..." She shrugged.

"Please tell me you're kidding..."

"Yeah..... Nope."

"Why??" I said.

"Because!!" She said, and she continued to read her book.

"Alex. Tell. Me. Now."

"I can't go..." She said.

"Why?" I said. "And don't answer 'because'."

"Because...." She stopped.

"Continue..." I said.

"Because Percy was right." She said. "This quest is a death trap."

"Okay. How long was I out again??" I said. "Last I checked, you didn't give a damn about what your 'brother' says."

"Well, I do care." She said.

"Uh huh...." I said. "Why aren't you going?"

"Nico, I told you I-"

"Loads of schist." I said. "I may not know you long, but I know you enough to know that you're lying."

I said and she stayed quite. After a while, I decide to ask again.

"Alex. Just tell me why." I said.

"Because. If I go, you guys will spend more time trying to protect me, then focus on the quest." She said. "You know that's true. I'm a burden."

"You're not a burden. You're the child of the prophecy whether you like it or not." I said.

"I'm not going.. I'm sorry Nico..."

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to everyone else who expects you to go."

Percy's POV

"Annabeth!!!" I yelled as I ran to find her.

"What? Percy, what?!" She yelled when I ran into her.

"S-s-she's not going..." I said, out of breath.

"Who?"

"Alex."

"Wait what?" She said. "Repeat that so I can understand you."

"Alex is not going on the quest." I said.

"What?!" She said. "You know she can't do that right? She has to go. I mean, gods, she the child of the prophecy!"

"Of course I do!!" I yelled.

"Percy. Calm down, you know how I feel when you shout at me."

"Ok fine."

"Does Chiron know about this?" She asked.

"She said, she told Chiron already."

"And he said yes?! What was he thinking?!" She panicked.

"I'm gonna go see him." I said.

"Oh. You don't say?!" She said as both of us ran to find Chiron.

He was on his wheel-chair, the magical one. He was talking to some camper when Annabeth and I ran to him.

"Chiron. Did. Alex. Tell. You. I." I said gasping for air. I fall done to the ground.

"Percy!" Annabeth said.

I have never been so out of shape. Either it's really me, or it's just the fear, that the others are gonna kill me when they found out, rising up to my lungs.

"Perseus... Breath..." Chiron said as Annabeth pat my back.

"Did Alex tell you she was not going on the quest?" Annabeth said.

"Well... Yes. She did."

"And you let her?!!" I said.

"Percy... As a teacher, I cannot force one of my students to go on a quest." He said.

"This is not just some quest! It's the great prophecy." I said.

"I know that." He said, calmly. "Still Percy, I cannot force my students to go on the quest. They must be wiling to accept it. Such as you." He said.

"I thought I don't have a choice!" I yelled.

"You do have a choice. Your other choice is destruction.. If you refuse to accept that Prophecy, Kronos would've won the war and the world would've been destroyed." He explained.

"It was never my choice to say who goes on the quest, or who gets to be the child of the prophecy. I can't tell Alex that she has to go, since I am, her teacher."

"But as a Centaur, who's life depends on 6 of my students, which, one refuses to accept the prophecy.... Well, I could only wish that Alex comes to her senses and finally accepts."

"You know what to do, when to do. You know it's your responsibility, and that's what I admire of you, Percy. Rarely, people do whatever it takes to keep everything save. Maybe all this, is happening because fates know you're the only one who can stop this. If it happens in the future, no one might be able to stop this and destruction, takes it's place." He said.

"In the mean time, you shouldn't be worried about her. I have confidence that the 5 of you can and will succeed." He said.

"Okay." I said as Annabeth just hugs me, and kissed me.

"Oh, and Percy, Annabeth. I expect you to know the rules in the camp. When I let you both stay together in cabin 3, I assumed nothing happened?" He said as he 'rolled' away in his wheel-chair.

Annabeth was blushing madly and she rested her head on my lap, as we were both still on the ground.

"Are you gonna be okay?" She asked.

"This is my fault..." I said.

"No it's not..." She tried to convinced me.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in out stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings." I quoted. "You told me that once, when you were reading that book."

"I can't believe you remembered that..." She said.

"You were obsessed with it.." I said.

"Well, there are 2 books with that quote. One's from Shakespeare and one's from John Green." She said.

"Whichever was it.." I said.

"But did you even know what underlings mean?" She said.

"Nope."

"It kinda means like.. Minions.. Juniors.. Servants..?" She explained.

"Who cares, okay? The point is, it is still my fault. I told her not to go, and I did, step out of the line..." I told her.

"Well, I care.." She said. "And still... You can't blame it all on yourself..."

"Well.. Maybe not. But when the others find out, they're gonna be mad at me..." I said.

"No they won't..." Annabeth said.

"Percy!!!!" I heard a voice shout. It was Nico.

"You know what, I'll break the news to the other, while you deal with Nico.." Annabeth said as she kissed me, then left.

"Fine." I said.

Nico didn't look happy, but honestly, I'd rather handle Nico, than face Thalia.

A/N

I managed to update...

Next update! Idk.

So this is my 25th chapter!!! Yay!!!

And I've just recently reach 4.5K reads and over 100 votes!!! Yay!!!!

So it's my 25th chapter, and the adventure hasn't even started yet... Are you guys gonna be okay with that??

Sure you are...

At least I hope you're okay with this...

My first goal was around 60 chapters... Now I see, that it's gonna be was longer than that...

I hope you all will stay till the end!!! (Idek that sound so weird)

So stay reading, please vote, comments is very much appreciated and a follow would be loved!!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 26 23
"Y'know, I never thought it would end up like this." "Me neither." "I love you, but you know we can't be together." "I know. Maybe we're meant to be...
1.4K 87 27
*Edited descreption* I ran away from home when I was thirteen. Bounced around I homeless shelters and public schools, made myself hide outs, but nev...
2.2K 70 37
A few years after the war with Gaea, the demigods face another series of problems. A new wave of maleficence headed by someone only known as the "Mad...
183K 2.6K 30
After losing the one closest to him, he disappears for quite a long time. Another war is coming. Against an enemy that was never seen before. A war...