That Royal Bad Ass

By _neferobri

Princess Nicola Eucalyptus of Amarillia is kind, caring, charming, respectful and doesn't give back chat... O... More

Copyrights
He's No Prince Charming!
1. He Kicked Me Off A Waterfall!
2. He Peed On Me!
3. He Swore To Protect Me...
4. Is He A Virgin?
5. He Burnt My Jeans
6. He's My Legal Guardian
7. He Got Us Arrested
8. He's Losing Me...
9. He's Charming... I Swear It
11. Ain't No Truther
12. Girly Girls Don't Sweat
13. He's A Coat
14. He's In Need Of A Solution
15. Calculations
Author's Note *Please Read*
Important Update*don't kill me, please read*
16. He's Under The Shade
Yes, It's another A/N and I'm sorry
17. He Knew...
18. He's A Groom
19. He's Single Again Ayyyyyye
20. He's Happily Ever After
What now?
QUESTION?????
It's here! (The spinoff)

10. Never Said He Was Mannerly.

6.3K 213 23
By _neferobri

DEDICATED TO invisblyinked for the amazing cover on my new story "Dawn"! Check it out :D 

-REVISED-

Chapter 10- Saturday, Sunday & Monday

"And the reception hall will be grand!" the wedding planner, Nena exclaimed in her chirpy annoying accent "Drapes! Those will be lovely!"

I pinched the skin between my eyes and looked at Stephen, he just downed the rest of his vodka and poured himself another glass without a word. That was his fifth glass. Was that even possible? He drank the shit like it was all sugar and water. No ethanol.

"Why aren't you dead hung over?" I whispered in his ear with a tone of pure amazement.

"...and for the reception, well, feast really," she giggled lightly, looking up from clip board pen absently drumming on it.

"Twelve courses," was all she said before she droned on and on about the cake and the oh so 'grand entrance'.

"I am," he said and I raised an eyebrow not knowing what he was talking about "I'm so far gone right now."

He groaned silently before slipping on his ray bans, indoors! I bet my favourite pony he was sleeping... not that I have ponies or anything. Pfft. He can't fall asleep! Not now at least. Now I have to pay attention. Ugh. Stephen.

"Will you?" was all I heard Nena ask, her light eyebrows drawn together forming wrinkles in her otherwise flawless face—surgically I bet.

"I'm sorry?" I smiled politely at her, unsure how to respond, I never did these things for myself before.

"Would you like to write your vows for yourself?" she smiled at my attempt at politeness.

My eyes widened slightly. Of course not. I must have been glaring because she shifted uncomfortably and cleared her throat.

"So that's a no...?" she stated unsure; my expression softened and an idea formed in my head. Lying and messing with people, right Stephie.

"Oh, no." I started forcing a blush "I... um... I don't think it'd be wise for me to write mine because I am an emotional wreck."

I looked down and bit my lip bashfully when her composure softened and she made an 'aw' sound.

"Oh, darling," she patted my hands which were currently strangling each other in my lap, "This happens all the time with my brides, don't you worry your pretty little head about it princess, I've written thousands of vows."

I smiled shyly at her.

"Stephen said he'd love to write his own," I was laughing inwardly, don't blow it Nicola! "I remember the first time we met..."

The tears came so easily, I really did deserve an Oscar.

She squeaked excitedly and let out a sigh of dreamy admiration.

"Well if that's what he wants," she signed something that looked official, "That's it I guess, we shall meet again next weekend."

She said, not asked.

"You look like shit," I said looking up from my laptop screen to Stephen's undead like condition as he stepped out of the bedroom. He looked straight up tired, his hair looked greasy and matted, he still wore his clothes from yesterday's meeting, his face was droopy and slack and his eyes were red and narrow.

If his eyes weren't so narrowed I wouldn't have known he was glaring if he didn't flip me off.

"Such a gentleman," I sang earning a low growl, "Oh! By the way, Nena emailed me and said she would love to hear your vow draft the next time we meet."

"What. The actual fuck did you do Nicola?" he asked his back was facing me but his had was up so I knew he was rubbing his face, violently.

"Oh, me?" I asked innocently, "I just told Nena how you would love to put your eternal love for me to words on paper."

He turned around to face and I swear if looks could kill... I raised an eyebrow at him daringly and his jaw ticked, he just turned around and stormed off into the kitchen without another word.

"Love you!" I shouted after him with a smug grin on my face and chuckled to myself.

One point up.

The first bell rang when I was getting out of the car and I'm not lying when I say the guards were pissed at me for my stunt Friday night. Boy was I the silent anger magnet or what?

"It was Stephen's fault," I muttered and walked ahead of them up the wide front steps of the cathedral looking institute for the 'Prestige'. I was at a steady half jog to my first class, the guards shadowing behind me.

Why am I even hurrying to get to class?

That Mrs. Bougain lady is probably sleeping anyway. Why was she even working at a such a 'prestige institution' if she could barely keep her eyes open in front of the car... Stephen makes sense, I'm positive she's having sex with Norton.

The hallway is nearly empty, students are bustling about closing lockers and scurrying off to class. I spotted Keller making his way towards the classroom from the opposite direction so I stopped and pretended to check my book bag. I was looking down so I hadn't noticed when Keller made his way over to me.

"This servitude thing would be pretty awesome if I actually did win," I nearly dropped my copy of 'The Animal Farm' when I heard his voice. My head shot up immediately and my knees weakened a little when I met his lingering gaze.

He wore his blazer with a white button up shirt—designer, no doubt—and dark slacks, his hair was messy like if he was continuously running his hands through it and his lips were extremely red, and not to mention extremely kissable looking, I bet he bit it like a million times.

"Um," was all that I could think of saying "You don't actually have to..."

I trailed off looking at his outstretched hand, looked at my bag and handed it to him unwillingly.

"Er thanks," I mumbled awkwardly and started towards the door again, this time with the guards closer and on edge with Keller a few inches beside me.

The tension was so dense I'm pretty sure I could have grab it in my two hands and break it clean in half.

When I walked into the class room Mrs. Bougain was awake a settling the class down, which, might I add was settled... but on us.

"Okay?" I said loudly and blinked rudely at them and they all turned back to Mrs. Bougain who was giving me dirty looks—boy do I love that lady—everyone except the gorgs of course. Drea in particular was smirking at me with a raised eyebrow and the other two, shockingly only three of them did Literature, looked confused and slowly turned away.

"Whenever you're ready your Highness," the teacher lady sneered at me earning a glare on my part.

Keller was just stiff and uncomfortable at my side and the two guards were silently outside the door.

There were about five empty seats, one at the front with the over achievers, two near the gorgs and two at the back. I grabbed my bag from Keller and headed towards the back of the class near the Shakespeare posters.

When I sat down Keller was still in the doorway he bit his lip and looked at me then took his seat in the front with his crowd.

Mrs. Bougain droned on and on about the propaganda and cruelty Napoleon inflicted, about how Mr. Jones rule was bad but better than the pig's. Somehow I felt like Snowball and my parents were Napoleon, ignoring what I want and chasing me away to... feeding the citizens these lies.

I was too worked up to focus anymore.

Nicola you stupid girl.

I slammed my book shut and stormed out of the class room leaving my bag behind. I heard Mrs. Bougain stop then sigh and carried on with her interpretations.

I was lost. I hadn't pay attention during the tour of the school. All I knew was that I was alone.

I ended up in the green house, it was really warm but I didn't mind, it was the only place where I had space alone to just think. I was just pacing back and forth in front of the Oak looking tree. The water dropping from the 'water fall' was the only noise I could hear, surrounded by the expanded glass walls and the many ferns and other greens I didn't recognise. This school had quite the Agricultural programme.

My hand met my forehead rubbing it as I bit my lip. I need to get myself out of this wedding thing. I thought to myself. I needed any idea. Maybe I can out Stephen for something. But that'll never work seeing as he gets away with everything. I mean, he could kill all of the members of parliament and no one would bat an eyelash.

I thought about that time he told me he was a virgin... strange because he looked serious, like a secret was brewing behind his sapphire orbs. Maybe he is...

My train of thoughts was ruptured by the opening of the door. I stood facing it, my nails biting into my sweaty palms and my eyes locked on those that hold such knowledge and comfort. Who am I kidding, I can't be just friends with Keller. I felt like I knew him. Not for the two short weeks, but from a really long time ago. I wanted to know everything about him. All his secrets.

He took slow careful steps towards me. With every step he took I thought about my parents, about Jane and Ali, about my life, about Stephen and with his final step I thought about the Animal Farm theory.

He was a few inches away from me but our breaths still mingled in the already warm, dense air.

"My name is Keller Antonio Gladiole, " he started letting out a breathe and closed his eyes "I am eighteen years old, my favourite colour emerald green, yeah, like your eyes, I am utterly in love with them," I bit back a blush as I looked at his face, he was almost... glowing, like he was talking about his passion, "But not as much as I love my piano and I absolutely hate pickles."

We stood there staring at each other for a moment then I don't know what happened but I felt my eyes get watery and my mouth breakout into a goofy smile all he did was wrap his arms around me.

I was engulfed in his warmth and his wonderful scent.

"I hate you," I mumbled into his neck as the tears seemed to stop soaking his blazer, "You know that?"

"I know," he said wearily and hugged me tighter.

I've never actually been hugged before, not even by my parents. I guess all I ever wanted was attention. I did everything I did and probably still do for my parents to pay me some attention. I guess that's why I was so attracted to Keller. He gave me what I needed without me asking.

I breathed in his scent one more time and let him go with a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you," I said to him wiping my cheeks. I saw my bag near the door and picked it up when I was heading out, leaving the dripping water and possibly the only human that understood behind.

I never saw Keller once for the rest of the day. I tried to pay attention during fourth and fifth period's Trig but I couldn't I was eager for lunchtime's disappointment because he never showed, not even for Biology.

When the last bell rang I was packing up my bag when Drea stood in front of me with a worried look on her face. Her perfect eyebrows pulled together and her plum matte lips in a pout.

I just sighed, I avoided this long enough. Of course she knew I was with Keller Friday night, we were probably the only friends of Stephen missing.

"Um Niki?" she said unsurely, "Can we talk?"

"Yeah, sure," I stuffed my last book in my bag and leaned against the lab table in front of her as the teacher stepped out "What's up?"

"What's going on with you and Keller?" she asked delicately.

"Nothing."

"Look, I'm not here to tell you off or anything," Her hazel eyes gleamed "I know Keller would be good for you, Stephen said so himself."

She took in a steady breath.

"It's Stephen I'm worried about," she said in a rush as if she was trying to change the subject, "He isn't exactly perfect."

I raised an eyebrow at her. Why does it seem that everyone is keeping something from me?

"No matter what happens, don't judge him," she sighed her eyes were brimmed with tears.

"Take care of him okay!" she snapped then walked out of the class room.

"Nicola can you at least try to look pretty?" Stephen complained as I walked into the living room.

He wasn't alone though, he was with a friend, a very male friend.

--

A/N

thought I'd end it there! wooh that was short I guess but really freaking hard to write. A lot of secrets to be revealed and drama to anticipate in future chapters!!! really late update and I have no excuses but procrastination!!! anywho was it worth it? Urrrrgh my bold and italics aren't working :/ to be edited in the future. 

Vote, Comment, Fan! :)

love, love, love!

cheeky_gurl ♥♥♥

*01/08/15

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 90 59
Book 1- How to Princess Thrown into an unknown world, 4 friends must learn what its like to be a royal. But when you are surrounded by actual princes...
66.1K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
5.6K 464 26
Siya Singh Your typical bubbly girl that spreads happiness around. She is the eldest child of the Singhs yet is the most fun loving and cheerful one...
2.8K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...