Taste Of Poison (Ricky Horror)

By OneWingedAngel247

It is the 20th Century. Richard 'Ricky' Olson III has been murdered by an unknown creature, and then resurre... More

Dead As Fuck
Tear In My Heart
Children Of The Night
Fairly Local

Untouchable

50 7 0
By OneWingedAngel247

A few months passed by. My job in the household was to cook, clean, do the laundry and then the garden.

It was a huge list of chores I was given every day, and I didn't finish until it was time to cook dinner for us both.

I began losing weight, and not in the good kind. My collarbone and ribs were showing. I was barely eating due to working myself to the ground each day. Guess this is how it feels to be a vampire's maid.

I wonder what he did with the previous maids that worked for him.

I was cooking dinner one night when he came storming in, pissed off and told me point blank to fuck off upstairs.

I had to switch the stove off before running upstairs, scared of what he might do.

I shut and locked my bedroom door, sitting on my bed and hugging my legs, unprepared for what happened next.

I could hear screams downstairs and flesh tearing being torn apart. The sound made me run to my bathroom and I threw up, unable to believe what I just heard, which he didn't want me to see.

Why me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...