Who Am I (DISCONTINUED)

By georgie-oso

There's many things you don't know about Rudsel Ackerson, and there's many things she doesn't know about hers... More

Who Am I (Introduction)
Who Am I Chapter 1
Who Am I Chapter 2
Who Am I Chapter 4
Who Am I Chapter 5
Who Am I Chapter 6
Who Am I Chapter 7
Who Am I Chapter 8
Who Am I Chapter 9
Who Am I Chapter 10

Who Am I Chapter 3

569 7 6
By georgie-oso

Anya D'Amato was murdered. And yet she's in my bedroom.

Chapter 3

Rudsel POV

*After*

I was sat in Steffen’s car. We were headed home after the whole Steffen yelling at Mr. and Mrs. D’Amato for allowing the school to have an assembly on Anya’s life. The thing is they didn’t even know about it.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out. I had a Sidekick. A summer present from Anya. I got her three huge bags of Starburst and five huge bags of Gummy Worms. That girl LOVED candy. I checked my phone. I had a text message.

From: Unknown Number

Message:

Wow! Steffen always did have a temper. He looked scary don’t you think? Scared the heck out of me. Although, it was scary I was kind of surprised that he talked… well yelled. But still. He hasn’t spoken for a while. I’m surprised that he lasted this long. Don’t get on his bad side. You know what happened last time…

I read the message over and over trying to find sense in it, but found none. Who was this? I don’t recognize the number. The message sounded like one of those stalkers from those scary movie.

I jumped startled. Steffen had placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Are you alright?” He asked. My phone vibrated again.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

From: Unknown Number

Message:

And he speaks again. Wow, we should piss him off more often don’t you think, Ruth. ; )

I gasped. Who was this person? How did they know Steffen was talking.

“Rudsel, what’s the matter. You don’t look so well.” Steffen asked with concern.

I nodded. I forced the lump in my throat down before speaking. “I’m fine,” I barley whispered.

Before he could say anything I hopped out the car. I closed my eyes and leaned against the car door. I ran my fingers through my hair. I opened my eyes starring straight ahead. Our front lawn was dark except for the dull street lights scattered around our street on the edges of the side walks. I was about to head inside when I saw a movement by the huge tree in our front lawn. A figure appeared from behind it. It was a person.

I tilted my head to the side and squinted my eyes. I stood there staring at the person while they stared at me.

“Rudsel, what are you looking at?” Steffen asked. I slowly turned toward him.

“Nothing just…” I trailed off. I turned back around to the tree. Nothing was there. I looked around. Then I saw it. Under the only street light on our street was the mysterious person. The figure was of a guys. Black hair, tall but not that tall, I could only make out the back of his head.

Before the guy came out of view he turned around. I gasped. No way. Impossible.

“Rudsel, your scaring me what’s the matter?” Steffen was shaking my shoulders.

I shrugged his hands off and headed inside.

I was hallucinating, right? Things like this don’t happen do they? No, of course not Rudsel, your just going crazy. You’ve had a long day that’s all. Ha!

I started laughing to myself. That wasn’t… That couldn’t be…

“Psh… No! Ha! Impossible.” I was talking to myself. My laughing died off as I realized that it was possible, but impossible.

“Rude, is that you, honey?” My mother asked as she peeked her head out the doorway. She looked at me confused. “Who were you talking to?” Now she looked worried. Great now my own mother thinks I’m crazy.

“I was just telling Rudsel a joke.” Steffen said from behind me. He came over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, squeezing. I winced.

Mom looked shocked. “Steffen?” She asked as if she was making sure it was really him.

“Yeah, mom?” He looked at her.

“Is that really you?”

“No. It’s the tooth fairy.” I said under my breath.

Steffen chuckled. “Yeah, it’s really me.”

Mom ran up to him and hugged him as I quickly detangled myself from Steffen’s grasp before I was smushed. I headed upstairs. I passed by my dads study on the way.

“What’s with all the ruckus?” He asked as I was passing by.

“Steffens talking again.” I simply stated. Before I could even finish, he was up and out the door.

“Oh, don’t worry my day was great. You know, had detention on my first day of High School!” I called after him.

“Oh, honey that’s great. Keep up the good work.” He called over his shoulder.

“Yup, detention. Was great.” I said under my breath.

I heard a crash come from my room. I ran through the hallway and when I got to my door I pushed it open only to find Caddy. (Pronounced Cat ie but with 'd's' insted of 't's'. Get it? No? Oh well)

I sighed. “Caddy, what are you doing in my room.”

She froze. She didn’t move for a while before turning around slowly. “I can explain.” She stood up from where she was on the floor beside my bed.

I walked over to my dresser and took out The Stuff .

“Looking for this?” I asked as I stretched my arm out.

She scratch the back of her neck. “No.”

“Yeah, right. You know what mom told you about this stuff.” I walked towards her and gave her four pieces of Starburst. “Don’t tell mom or I’m never speaking to you ever, again.”

She nodded, then hugged me. “Thank you.” She smiled at me.

“No problem. Just ask me, next time. You could have done my room a favor.”

She laughed. “I love you.”

“Love you too. Now go to bed before I tell Jordan King that you’ve had a HUGE crush on him since second grade.”

She glared. “You wouldn’t.”

“Try me.” I took out my phone.

“I hate you.” She stuck out her tongue at me.

“No you don’t,” I replied in a three year old voice.

“I’m telling,” She whined.

We laughed for what seemed like hours.

“Alright, time to get out of my room.” I said as we stopped laughing.

“Bye.” She hugged me once again, and I kissed her forehead.

“Sleep tight.”

I started getting ready for bed. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on my PJ’s which was short baby blue silky shorts, and a wife beater (A wife beater, tank top, singlet or vest is a shirt manufactured without sleeves).

I crawled into bed. The only thought going through my mind was that guy that was behind the tree.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unknown POV

“What did you do?!”

“Well hello to you, too.” I replied bitterly.

“What did you do?” She asked again.

“I did what you asked me to do.” I stated as if it were the easiest thing in the world. Probably because it was.

She walked up to me and smacked me on the head, hard.

“Ow! What was that for? You made me drop my popsicle!”

“Is that what you were doing, instead of doing one simple task, eating popsicles all day?”

“I did do what you ask me to do.” I whined.

“She saw you! You did it alright, and you did it wrong. Do you ever see one of those spies on TV turn back around and look at their victim?”

“No, but come on Cookie she was hot!”

“I don’t care if she was the Dora The Explorer. You never and I mean never turn back around, you Poop head.”

“If I’m such a Poop head then why don’t you spy on her! And never diss Dora!” I exclaimed.

She ignored my last comment and rolled her eyes. “Maybe I will!”

I stuck my tongue out at her. “Fine.”

“Fine.”

“Fine!”

“Fine!” She started walking towards her room I followed.

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

“Whatever!”

“Whatever!”

“Whatever!”

“Whatever!” She was at her doorway.

“Bye!”

“Bye!”

“Bye!”

“Bye!” She slammed the door in my face, then locked it.

I was about to walk away when she called me.

“Chet!”

“Yeah?!”

“I’m going to need to borrow your clothes tomorrow.” She said quietly.

“Why?”

She opened the door and jumped in my face.

“Cause I’m going undercover,” She whispered. She did one of those tuck and roll thingies that those Spy do on TV into her room. She stood up and waved at me before closing the door.

“Weirdo,” I mumbled.

“I heard that!”

“Love you!” I called then closed my bedroom door.

************************************************************************

Well children that was Chapter 3. Who do you think sent those Text messages? Oooooooooo freaky. Comment Vote Fan!

♥(Georgie Girl)♥ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 15.4K 64
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
117K 9.1K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
29.6K 1.4K 31
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
35.6K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...