Blood (ERERI FANFICTION)

By ereri_skittles

(ERERI) Vampire! Levi X Eren THIS IS NOT TWILIGHT!!! Eren Jaeger is a boy. He has hopes and dreams like othe... More

-Blood-
Chapter 1: Can I help you?
Chapter 2: Petra Ral
Chapter 3: Second Helping
Chapter 4: Eat it
Chapter 5: Fine
Chapter 6: I had sex with a vampire...
Chapter 7: Inconvenience
Chapter 8: He's mine...
Chapter 9: I hate Vampires!!
Chapter 10: He isn't my boyfriend...
Chapter 11: Sleepover
Chapter 12: Jean
Chapter 13: HE'S MY FRIEND!
Chapter 14: Are you happy?
Chapter 15: What if it was me?
Chapter 16: NAWW HAWW
Chapter 17: The luck of the Irish
Chapter 18: Mm Mm mm...
Chapter 19: Tch, Youngsters
Chapter 20: Eren, What Are You Doing?
Chapter 21: I've Ruined You
Chapter 22: We Have All Night
Chapter 23: The Quest For Lost Pants
Chapter 24: A Cure For Sadness
Chapter 25: The Burning Fires Of Rage
Chapter 26: I Have To Be The Bad guy
Chapter 27: Guilty As Charged
Chapter 28: The Great Depression
Chapter 29: Starvation Is A Cruel Thing
Chapter 30: Farewell, My Love
Chapter 32: Witches Are A Pain In the Ass
Chapter 33: Dinner Time
Chapter 34: Go Away!
Chapter 35: Stop Trying To Escape Me!!
Chapter 36: Eren! Stop!
Chapter 37: Fix This
Chapter 38: What Will It Take?
Chapter 39: It's Wednesday!
Chapter 40: All This Over That?!
Chapter 41: Don't Leave...
Chapter 42: PSYCHO
Chapter 43: You Were Dead!
Chapter 44: Second Chances
Chapter 45: Three Strikes
Chapter 46: Eat The Faceless Ones
Chapter 47: Mistakes...
Chapter 48: YOOOURE OUT!
Chapter 49: Hearts of the Undead
[END] Chapter 50: Reunion
AN

Chapter 31: Awakened

679 41 6
By ereri_skittles

"NOO! RAAAAAHH!!!" Levi screams over Eren's weezes and grabs Grisha's head in his hands. Snapping his neck and then sliding on the floor to Eren and ripping his own wrist open without hesitation.

The boys left over blood leaks out. Tears escape his eyes and his pain only increases. Every movement kills.
"L-Levi..." Eren stutters with a sniff. "I love you..." he weeps feeling his end nearing. He knew that by the end of this he wouldn't make it. He couldn't of. He was already starving, sick, dehydrated. He would of died from thirst if not this.

"No... no drink this, it'll heal you... you'll be okay, Eren I promise." Levi pulls Eren close to him and puts his arm infront of his mouth. "Just pretend it's not blood."

Eren blinks letting tears drop. Glancing at Levi with a pained cringe and a grunt before he holds out his tongue.  He licks over the blood drops that fall into his mouth. It tastes gross, but he does so anyway. He has to stop as the pain just gets too great and he huffs and pants with a shake of his head. "Nngah. .. ha... c-can't! Ha..." the boy sniffs some more and looks to his wound that has released so much blood that his black singlet is drenched. "B... bye... Levi."

"If you think im letting you die you have another thing coming. Drink it! Drink more! And we'll get you some food!" Levi puts his arm against Eren's mouth. "Drink it. As much as you can. Drink it!"

Eren whimpers and puts his lips around the wound letting the blood slither down his throat. He coughs on it a little but otherwise he keeps drinking. Levi watches Eren's wound and lifts up his shirt gently to look at the wound while Eren drinks. "Keep going..." he says and the wound slowly starts to heal as Eren sucks away on his arm.

"Just a little more okay... then we'll go find you some real food." he sighs letting Eren drink down his blood.
After another minute Eren's wounds have healed up and Eren is able to breathe like he was before being stabbed viciously in the back.
Petra watches them in silence. She feels reluctant to say anything. She watches the blood splatters on the floor, a mixture of vampire and human. The human looks delicious, which is why she keeps her distance from Eren and stays quiet.

The door is open.  They're free.

"Okay, Eren lets go. You're coming with us until Adian gets back. Let's get you some food." Levi commands the small group. Stomping on Grisha's skull viciously before nodding. "Ready? Let's go?"

"Hurry." Is all Petra says before standing up. Eren is too much a temptation.
Eren can barely walk on his own so Levi has to assist and help him.
They get to the door and abruptly stop. Cake stands there arms crossed.
She doesn't say a word.
In a quick action her hand thrusts into Eren's chest. She rips out his heart.

Time just stops.
What else can it do.
What the fuck just happened!? Eren's dead!? No wait he-

All these thoughts flood their minds. They stare at Eren. His body falls limp in Levi's arms and falls to the floor with a loud thud.

"BITCH!" Petra yells snapping them both out of it.

"Enough!" Cake screeches and points her hand at Petra. Dropping the heart on the ground and torturing Petra's mind with her magic.

"AREGH!" Petra yells and then the same happens to Levi. She puts the vampires in their place and they back off slightly though all Levi can feel is pain for Eren's death.

Cake turns her back to Eren's dead corpse and walks forward making the vampires back off "Ah-"

Snap.

Once more there's silence as Cake's body falls to the ground.

"...E-Eren?" Levi and Petra stare at the hunter... with the glowing red eyes.

"...." Eren stays silent, looking down at the body he just killed.
He's alive. Or rather engaged in living.

They all know damn well whats just happened...
"... you're a vampire." Levi covers his mouth feeling sort of sick.
"We have to get out of here..." He says. "We need to get Petra a meal... and maybe you too..."

Eren nods slowly and looks at his pale hands.
"...fuck..."
He's no longer human. He has become the thing that he hunts and mostly hates.
Like Levi, he also feels sick.

They exit the room in silence.
Eren begins his new life. As a vampire. Living at the age of nineteen forever.

"... I'm sorry about this... you don't deserve it. I was only trying to help you." Levi sighs and looks at Petra who he is carrying as she is really fucking weak at the moment she can barely stand.

"Don't apologise." Eren says shortly. His eyes only focus on the path ahead of him.
"You did what you thought was right."

Levi nods and the three walk. They walk silently till they reach a hospital.
"Stay with Petra." Levi glances to Eren laying Petra against a tree then zooming off.

The two sit awkwardly. Having of hated each other before the turn of events.

"I'm sorry... that I tried to drink from you." Petra apologises bowing her head down.

"Don't be sorry." Is what Eren says.
"You were hungry. You can't deny your instincts."
His voice is flat, and all is clear that he isn't too happy about being a vampire. He had a long life ahead of him. Now he has an even longer one that will be filled with complications.
Levi returns with five blood bags and sits on the grass giving two to the vampires next to him and one for himself.

"Drink up." he sighs.

Petra wastes no time in sculling the bags down where as Eren lightly sips at it. Even as a vampire he finds the blood a bitter taste. It goes down a lot smoother than normal food but the taste isn't to his liking. It feels bitter, and it doesn't seem to sit well in his stomach. Odd, considering the other two are enjoying their dose of blood.

"Drink it Eren. It's okay... you're hungry, right? You've gotta eat." Levi sighs and moves to sit next to him. "I know it's not what you're used to. But no one died for this blood. No one was harmed. You're going to have to drink it all."

"It tastes disgusting..." he sighs sipping at it some more before gagging slightly. His Hunger is being stopped at least.

"I think it tastes pretty good." Petra says gulping hers all up.

"You'll get used to it unfortunately." Levi stares at Eren. "Look about everything-"

"It's fine." Eren cuts him off with a sigh.
"Just forget about it."

"I'm sorry for breaking your heart too..." Levi adds regardless of what Eren just said.

"Yeah... I'm sure you are." Eren finishes one of his bags but refuses to start the other. The taste is so bitter and raw that it's making him physically ill.
"Someone can have my other one."

It's Petra's in a heart beat. She snatches it up and drinks it down. 

"Hey I am. I didn't want to make you miserable but it's inevitable." Levi furrows his eyebrows. "You don't forgive me... do you." he sighs and watches Petra suck up the blood.

"I cared about you... I still do. But... what reason could you have about lying? Why hurt me like that, huh?" Eren furrows his eyebrows at Levi and lays down on his back, staring at the night sky.

"I wanted to push you out of my life." Levi hums. "We were too different. Even you can admit that if I was just a normal guy life would be so much easier for the both of us. You'd still be human. Maybe even a successful hunter and not a fucking vampire. I did bad things. I didn't want to involve you with a bond of love,  okay? Besides. If I was going on about loving you infront of your buddy Adian do you think he would've left me alive? No.
Him killing me would of turned you against him."

Eren stays silent and glances down at his feet. He stands up slowly and takes a sharp breath in.
"I have to go." He says and turns to walk away.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Levi raises an eyebrow. "You're not going anywhere. You need to stay close to us."

"I need to go tell Adain that I killed his niece." Eren says softly. "I said to him I would help his family. I ended up killing it instead... this is the least I can do. I need to explain to him what happened."

"I'll come with you." Levi stands up.

" I don't think that's wise..." Eren mumbles quietly. "...be careful."

"You killed his neice and I killed his neice's friends. No way am I letting you go in there alone alright-" Levi is cut off when he gets scratched by a rose thorn. "Ah shit..." he looks at his arm that's bleeding. "Hm. Pretty but fucking assholes.... like me." Levi chuckles before stopping and staring at Eren whose eyes have flicked red.

"... Eren?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1K 15
Levi is a vampire, his uncle wants him to find a bride, he needed to mate and bring a child, but when Levi refuses to marry (because he likes men) he...
6.1K 325 10
~COMPLETE~ -MATURE CONTENT- Levi Ackerman has never been fond of kids. In fact, he despises them with a burning passion. They're filthy creatures wh...
68.6K 1.4K 27
(Y/n)'s a stubborn girl. She refuses to believe every rumor that she's hearing. She believes everything when she's actually seen it. She's a famous...
124K 4.9K 20
Eren Jeager is a 17 year old student who lives in Tokyo to graduate in highschool. His mother died because of an illness. When he was 9, his dad was...