Hιѕ Hero (Saitama X Wife!Read...

By Lexsssu

Behind every great man is a great woman, that's how the saying goes. But how can that apply to our favorite b... More

Safe & Sound
Mrs. Saitama
He Ships It
From 2 To 3
Your Dork
Strength To Protect
Only Human
Come Back
Secret To Strength
Something Wonderful
Controlled Chaos
Family Jewels
The First Step
Steamed Egg
Raison D'etre (Special Chapter#1)
Just Be Friends?
Snek-blocked
Genos' Resolve
Your Family
Not-So-Sweet Mask
In Another World (Special Chapter#2)
His Arms, Your Home
Adoption of a Toaster
Everything Stays
You Could Be
The Benefits of Konbu
Prelude to Disaster
Not Alone Anymore
Dire Situation
Hidden Power
She Won't Say It
Aftershock
Home
Calm Before the Storm
Stay
Despair and Hope
Mini-Saitama (Special Chapter#3)
The Cost of Kindess
Is This the End?
Sorrow
For You
Someone to Live For
To Be a Hero
Helpless
Discovery
Enough
Stay Alive
Smile
Son
Selfless
Fragments
Too Casual
Birth of A Hero
Conviction
2018 New Year's Special
Potential
Ironic
His Hero
"Remember, the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Lucky (Special Story#4)

Forgotten Date

47.4K 2.1K 313
By Lexsssu

Once Saitama had left with Genos, you leisurely made your way back to your apartment, intent on getting your ceiling fixed for the umpteenth time this year alone. Honestly, you'd lost count how many times your home was destroyed one way or another, whether it was the wall, floor, windows, and etc.

"Next Saturday? Okay and don't worry, we understand that you're all very busy now because of the recent monster attack. Thank you and sorry again for the trouble"

With how often your apartment needs to be fixed, you and Saitama had become infamous at the contractor's office for being that couple who always breaks one thing or another frequently.

"Should I clean this up first or...?" Your words trailed off as something the contractor had said bothered you for some reason.

.

.

.

.

Wait a minute...did he just say NEXT Saturday? Wouldn't it mean that today...was Saturday? Oh dear, looks like your dear husband was going to be moping when he gets home and realizes that he'd missed the huge sale today.

He'd be even more depressed though if neither of you got anything at all so as the loving wife you are, you opted to head off and shop for all the grocery items that were on sale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an underground facility, a certain bald hero was on his knees and holding his head as he shouted in horror, but not at the monster blood and parts strewn about.

"I SCREWED UP!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While you were inspecting a pair of daikon radishes on which one was better, you suddenly sneezed despite not being cold nor having any allergies. Shrugging it off, you returned to your careful examination without a care in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 11 4
One day his disciple was acting more weird than usual. He was clingy, too clingy... and overprotective too. Genos seems to be a lot more obsessive of...
196K 4.1K 58
Holy god I have horrible story descriptions forgive me Saitama and Tatsumaki: two completely different people, who both have odd lifestyles. A guarde...
118K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...
269K 9.7K 21
(Y/N) has always been ignored expect her best friend Genos but even he sometimes forgot her. She was used to it anyways. But what happens when (Y/N)...